IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some fun Friday registrations
  • DopeCrush.com
  • GanjaGifter.com
  • GanjaTycoon.com
Cheers
Corey

•••
Roll up a fatty ------ Trump .. Signing TheFarmBill today. Live 230. US Farmers get after it ! GoHEMP !

•••
U.S Farm Bill falls under the Agriculture Improvement Act.

48384264_10161433420405105_4821862987541250048_n.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
•••
ummmmmmm..... ????? wtf.................... not even a "meow" of the word HEMP or the HEMP industry , but he spoke of trade lift with China and our Soy crops. ....... someone please pass me the mushrooms.. but. still a rad day for America and its Farmers. Hemp is Now Legalized.

Last edited:
•••
FarmCropHemp.com

Last edited:
•••
ummmmmmm..... ????? wtf.................... not even a "meow" of the word HEMP or the HEMP industry , but he spoke of trade lift with China and our Soy crops. ....... someone please pass me the mushrooms.. but. still a rad day for America and its Farmers. Hemp is Now Legalized.
It’s signed and done. I wasn’t expecting him to drone on about hemp and CBD and how domain names just increased in value 😁

•••
...on it!
Recommend sativa (sativa dominat hybrid) if being creative when domaining.. Indica after. a long hard day of domining..

•••
It’s signed and done. I wasn’t expecting him to drone on about hemp and CBD and how domain names just increased in value 😁

listen, meow. i just wanted to hear the big fella say the word Hemp and CBD in the same sentence, meow. just wanted a nice "great' laugh. dudes vocabulary excites worms. . This CBD is going to do great , big things. Big things for all the peoples. Big Great things. Even bigly things.

•••
listen, meow. i just wanted to hear the big fella say the word Hemp and CBD in the same sentence, meow. just wanted a nice "great' laugh. dudes vocabulary excites worms. . This CBD is going to do great , big things. Big things for all the peoples. Big Great things. Even bigly things.
There is a popular thread about US politics here...enter at own risk...lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Can't wait)

From cannabis candy to vape pens: Health Canada to release regulations on new wave of pot products"

"No one expects that gummy bears will be on the menu of the cannabis-infused foods the federal government will allow to be sold in the nation’s pot stores next year.

But how about candies called “chewables”? Or tarts, tablets and mints?

They may all be similar, but the formats and names could be key to what is acceptable to federal regulators.

What confections will be allowed is one of the biggest question marks as Canada awaits regulations from Health Canada on cannabis “edibles” and concentrated products, says Chuck Rifici, a cannabis entrepreneur who live in Ottawa.
https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/from-cannabis-candy-to-vape-pens-health-canada-to-release-regulations-on-new-wave-of-pot-products

~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of the bad side effects of legalization in Canada..
"Canada warns citizens to buy legal marijuana with cash so foreign countries do not bar them from entry"

"Canada is warning its citizens to buy legal marijuana with cash, in order to ensure their "sensitive" personal data is not intercepted by countries - including the US - who may bar cannabis users from entering. "

"Each day, around 400,000 Canadian cross the border into the US. Although cannabis is legal in some US states, it remains illegal under federal law and is illegal to bring across the border.

“Previous use of cannabis,” Canada’s travel advice website warns, “could mean that you are denied entry to the US”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/canada-marijuana-border-crossing-us-travel-cannabis-pot-legal-advice-a8690941.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New Zealand to vote on legalizing marijuana in 2020
New Zealand may become the first Asia-Pacific country -- and only the third worldwide -- to legalize marijuana.

A binding referendum on legalization will be held alongside the next general election in 2020, the government announced this week

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/18/asia/new-zealand-marijuana-legalization-intl/index.html

Your "neck of the woods" @Corey

Last edited:
•••
•••
FDA Statement

Statement from FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, M.D., on signing of the Agriculture Improvement Act and the agency’s regulation of products containing cannabis and cannabis-derived compound

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
just my 2 cents worth

FDA Statement

Statement from FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, M.D., on signing of the Agriculture Improvement Act and the agency’s regulation of products containing cannabis and cannabis-derived compound

Cheers
Corey

the farm bill just effects the growing of the plant really.. not the use of it.

so still no legal interstate trade and they are looking like leaning toward a "drug" type classification rather than the much less regulated and onerous "food additive" classification for CBD.

Cheers
Corey

•••
just my 2 cents worth

the farm bill just effects the growing of the plant really.. not the use of it.

so still no legal interstate trade and they are looking like leaning toward a "drug" type classification rather than the much less regulated and onerous "food additive" classification for CBD.

Cheers
Corey

Some of the 7 Billion from Coors Beer; Coke a Cola and Carona etc is going onto lobbyists and other super pac efforts on a national CBD policy. That will fund and find it's way into the beer and soft drink industry. That's the play, market is expected to erode %30 to %37 of the existing libations market. Today was Budweiser with a minor market research budget invested as well. Too see Cbd evolve as a minor additive in all sorts of products I can see as well; think caffeine.

Cannabis and other " fun " state by state drinks will evolve, think micro breweries. These will be regulated statewide and include Thc and Cbd. This won't be a national play; Thc is and will stay tightly regulated; illegal on the federal level, with state legalization allowed. New Jersey for example ; and their delayed cannabis policy allowed " on site " establishments; as in Coffeeshops and different I'm thinking fizzy fun drinks.

That's my opinion; based on various articles and understanding of the USA based rollout of this industry.

This is a completely new frontier. With rules and regs still being written. Where the various national policys and state if not even county by county rules will land is still in the future. Some states are more organized but it's evolving if not a industry at its infancy.

Last edited:
•••
Inspired by @briguy s post

Chewables.com.au

chewables_com_au.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
Yesterday on namebio, kanabi.com (reg 5/2000) reported sold for $10k on sedo. Kannabi.com (reg 4/2013) is an existing cannabis site.

•••
Yesterday on namebio, kanabi.com (reg 5/2000) reported sold for $10k on sedo. Kannabi.com (reg 4/2013) is an existing cannabis site.
Was curious about why so high of a price?
Just put that name in my address bar...was a existing site, now seems to be Sedo parked page!

Listed on https://web.archive.org
does have history of being a adult site (2002 -2008)
Parked page https://web.archive.org/web/20170422211548/http://kanabi.com/

Must not have been a cannabis site long...

•••
•••
Interesting how many GD expiring and auction domains with CBD have bids now that the farm bill passed. grrrr...

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back