IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I got
medicalpot.shop
medipotshop.com
nonstoppot.com
premiumpot.shop
- all at the same time a few months back, just holding them.

•••
cannabisoil.cc
organicvapeliquid.com
anxietycannabis.com

•••
I need to make a sale

I have a list of 60+ marijuana names just sitting waiting to be registered

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
ThcSavvy////com
Like this one!!!! 👍🏻

In my old age I’m starting to get better at not getting caught up in the name game frenzy. However I did just pick up a couple that I couldn’t turn away from.
(singular and plural)

Mother Nature(s) Edibles
CBD Cosmetic Cream(s)

•••
potonsupply.com
Cbdandthcsupply.com
thickthc.com
THCMEPLZ.COM

Last edited:
•••
•••
Like this one!!!! 👍🏻

In my old age I’m starting to get better at not getting caught up in the name game frenzy. However I did just pick up a couple that I couldn’t turn away from.
(singular and plural)

Mother Nature(s) Edibles
CBD Cosmetic Cream(s)
Ohh, just saw savvycbd sold on SH and decided to reg this...let's see how this will go.

•••
•••
A lot 'interesting' domains of late. :xf.confused:
But if I may, would/could you please explain the meaning of these

Yay is slang for weed in some areas. And expression for happines. Green explains itself.

f4r20 is just a play with 420. Also well known weed-reference. I know, with that one im reaching.

•••
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...ds-function-cannabis-beverages-300880554.html

Leafizz, or leafhi, a few of my oldest $8 dollar holdings since 2013. The day is coming where I'm at my local bar, and Leafizz is on tap!! 0 calories and 0 hangover!!

Where I see this going is in the " grey " area between cbd and thc. 7 billion is invested by the beverage companies into the big players in Canada. They will get this. Hope they need a domain or two. Imo , leafizz is better than mellow yellow!!

Last edited:
•••
Just sold a "hemp" domain for $420 via Epik. Someone had dropped it a couple years ago and I picked it up as a hand reg.

•••
As @Leafurl and others here like 'leaf' related domains, thought I'd note that I'm doing a deal now with a dispensary in California on some equipment, and their name and domain is URBN Leaf (urbnleaf,com). And no, that is not a misspell on my part. I don't like it, but to each their own. The correct spelling is used by an Australian cannabis company.

•••
CannabanQ /// com

(Pronounced cannabank)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
cbdelighting.com

Estimated Value: $1389

thcomforting.com

Estimated Value: $591

Cbdthcsupply.com 1000

+85 more tehehehehe

Last edited:
•••
•••
https://mjbizdaily.com/massachusetts-sets-august-hearings-for-cannabis-cafes-home-delivery/

Delivery and cafe, coffeeshop domains.

Not sure about the social equity side of this policy, if it's a means too a endgame so be it. How anyone that went too jail for weed, can get a preferred liscence too operate a on site consumption site seems rediculious. Giving a delivery permitt based on jail time as a positive merit seems even stupider.

https://mass-cannabis-control.com/equityprograms-2/

I may be reading this incorrectly, but I feel that's what social inequity means when applicants are scored for a permitt.

I'd hope its about women owned or ethnic based permitting. And not if one went to jail over weed.

This social injustice part of the Cannabis dialage tanked New Jersey and New Yorks legislation this Spring. Worked in Illinois though 800,000 residents got get out of jail free cards. Pretty smart, nice way too get things straightened out.

Illinois is expunging marijuana convictions from nearly 800,000 criminal records https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/27/us/illinois-expunging-marijuana-convictions-trnd/index.html

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back