Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hemp plastic alternatives
  • HempPropylene.com.au
  • HempPLA.com.au
  • HempABS.com.au

HempEthylene.com.au

hempethylene_com_au.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
gave SuperHemp.com.au a facelift

superhemp_com_au.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Nice man. No way that was a hand reg was it?

•••
Not only that, I'm pretty sure I was the first person to ever hand reg it in the history of the internet -- about a month ago.

Glad someone else likes it too :xf.grin:

•••
I'm sorry i dont understand the "kind" aspect of of cannabis. must be a northern hemisphere thing.

•••
•••
nonstoppot.com
a pot blog for smokers to share stories etc.

medipotshop.com
medical retailer

medicalpot.shop
a site where visitors are looking to make medical purchases

premiumpot.shop
shop for only the most premium pot accessories

welcome to make offers

Last edited:
•••
https://mjbizdaily.com/oklahoma-medical-cannabis-program-powered-by-rapidly-growing-patient-pool/

This is just a sampling of a Cannabis policy that rolled out in a efficient way.

In a years time, 140,000 patients (3.4 percent of the population year #1 ) and 3400 licensed growers.

Take this and apply the same metrics too a populated state like New York. Or ultimately Massachusetts.

And naturally think about all of us here. Years and years of sales ahead for Cannabis domains. I think the numbers are truly astounding when one thinks of say what happened in Oaklahoma year #1 mind you.

Oaklahoma is a medical state, although it appears as easy too register as getting Sudafed in most areas. . So simply think about a recreational state with all the various products, edibles, medical, fun drinks, womens care etc..etc. ...the list is mindboggling.

The more this rolls out, the more branding will come into play. Natural competitive forces in the market will require all aspects from b2b to b2c. The New Jersey policy that failed was using the Michigan model of the various types of permitted businesses.

The policy in both New York and New Jersey failed on one of the Democrats key demands on convicted felons with Canna charges too be dropped. As well as the lack of police equipment too test for Thc use while driving.

Neither state failed Cannabis policys tanked on the merits . Simply on perferifial add ons too assist the people caught with weed over the years. 800,000 people just got all thier charges dropped in Illinios for example, other states want this as well.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Congrats on your sale @Keith. Just picked up a few edible names myself...
HawaiianEdibles
RealEdible

•••
^^^ RealEdible is nice. thinking of reg some more canna domains myself now.

•••
•••
"Kind" is a common word in this biz. I've been in multiple dispensaries using the term in their name.

https://www.google.com/search?q=kind+dispensary

These are just some examples from pages 1-2:
Kind Meds
Kind Castle
Kind Center
Karing Kind
Kind Care
KindPeoples
Kind Leaf
Kind Love
Kind Room

Kind.app just appeared on Namebio at $10k (not my sale)

This particular name is a play on "Headquarters".
Brandables are big in this niche and can generally bring $1-3k, or more, in my experience.
As legalization spreads, brands must be way more creative than just using "canna" "leaf" etc.
Gotta think outside the box!!

I am confused. How is "kind" a play of words on "headquarters" or am I missing something? Apologies if so.

I do like the HQ thing as an concept for marketing. I have HerbsHQ dotcom(not the greatest but I can see the potential for sure).

•••
Thoughts on :
MeanGreenMedical.com
InstaIndica.com
DoorstepDispensary.com

•••
HempOilUsers.com
Both singular and plural selling together

•••
I would entertain selling in bulk
And could even include:
Canibus411.com
Canibus123.com

•••
•••
I am confused. How is "kind" a play of words on "headquarters" or am I missing something? Apologies if so.

I was referring to a few posts prior when I mentioned my name Kindquarters - which kicked off a flurry of posts about the keyword Kind. :)

•••
•••
Domain Name Sales History - NameBio

Keyword: Leaf
Placement: At the start
Extension: com

40 Total Sales
$35.3k Dollar Volume
$882 Average Price
$1,231Standard Deviation
$101 Low Price
$4,500 High Price

Cheers
Corey

Last edited:
•••
CANNABIS++.com
HEMP++.com
CBDMACRO.com
CBD94.com
DOTCANNABI.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back