Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
re .com.au's stick with medical & medicinal terms imho

Cheers
Corey
I regged brandables as you can see which I half regret but its ok

•••
•••
I regged brandables as you can see which I half regret but its ok

If they're new regs you can contact your registrar and request a grace delete, IMO.

•••
If they're new regs you can contact your registrar and request a grace delete, IMO.
Oh its ok thanks I like the dot com ones I have but regarding the au ones its too late to grace delete; however I don’t mind keeping them too they’re my long shot marijuana brandables

•••
•••
  1. Anyone like MrsGanja.com? To purchase of course

•••
•••
Auction for Cannatemple.com ends in less than 24 hours. You can visit flippa to strike a deal

•••
•••
•••
•••
CannaCook.co
CannaCatering.co
CannaCave.co
TheCanna.co
Recreationalweed.co
Wesellseeds.co
PotPlace.co
PotHut.co
Grassy.co
Bluntz.co
Potly.co
Hemply.co
PotSeeds.co
Diamondblunts.com

•••
•••
•••
Registered & sales landers for
  • CannabisKiosk.com.au
  • CannabisKiosk.xyz
  • CannabisKiosk.nz
Cheers
Corey

•••
I have Weed/Kiosks * com

The singular was taken and redirects to Vapors * com

Then got creative and went with a brandable.

Highosk * com

•••
I was impressed with the portfolio of @grigio. I've just realized that having more than 50 canna domains is fine. I thought it will be hard to pay for the renewals but i saw that just a few big sales could pay for it. I only keep few domains for long term investment but i want to try now a different approach. But i don't want to spend and just want to sell a domain and convert it to more domains. I will use the sales for renewal in 3 years.

I truly believe MalanaCream.com has a big future specially when cannabis become fully legalized. People will not be contented for what they have. Malana Cream will become precious and luxury because it can't be made anywhere but only on the mountains in Malana, Himachal Pradesh,
India. It will be the Caviar of cannabis. Its uniqueness was from its unique natural growing environment. From the untampered ancient place and culture because of being isolated. The fresh natural water, air, soil and the natural nutrients where it grows. The villagers believe that they have pure Aryan genes and that they are descendants of Alexander the Great's soldiers. So probably Malana Cream is the hashish that Alexander the Great's soldiers smoked or maybe himself too. It is regarded as high purity hash. Cannabis cup winner. The best hashish in the world. The Goddess of all hashish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malana,_Himachal_Pradesh#Malana_Cream
https://herb.co/marijuana/news/malana-cream-hash/

It is for my long term investment and i strongly believe that its price will be high in the future but im ready to let it go to try something new. If someone will be interested to get it for $5k. Don't hesitate to message me if ever you know someone that will be interested. Is it possible that someone will just sell it for me for a higher price? I am happy for a constructive critcism or any ideas to share. Thank you!

Last edited:
•••
I was impressed with the portfolio of @grigio. I've just realized that having more than 50 canna domains is fine. I thought it will be hard to pay for the renewals but i saw that just a few big sales could pay for it. I only keep few domains for long term investment but i want to try now a different approach. But i don't want to spend and just want to sell a domain and convert it to more domains. I will use the sales for renewal in 3 years.

I truly believe MalanaCream.com has a big future specially when cannabis become fully legalized. People will not be contented for what they have. Malana Cream will become precious and luxury because it can't be made anywhere but only on the mountains in Malana, Himachal Pradesh,
India. It will be the Caviar of cannabis. Its uniqueness was from its unique natural growing environment. From the untampered ancient place and culture because of being isolated. The fresh natural water, air, soil and the natural nutrients where it grows. The villagers believe that they have pure Aryan genes and that they are descendants of Alexander the Great's soldiers. So probably Malana Cream is the hashish that Alexander the Great's soldiers smoked or maybe himself too. It is regarded as high purity hash. Cannabis cup winner. The best hashish in the world. The Goddess of all hashish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malana,_Himachal_Pradesh#Malana_Cream
https://herb.co/marijuana/news/malana-cream-hash/

It is for my long term investment and i strongly believe that its price will be high in the future but im ready to let it go to try something new. If someone will be interested to get it for $5k. Don't hesitate to message me if ever you know someone that will be interested. Is it possible that someone will just sell it for me for a higher price? I am happy for a constructive critcism or any ideas to share. Thank you!
Malanacream is too exact. You might get $100 for it but most likely nothing. Do you have a sales history of other cannabis domains you’ve sold? Maybe I’m missing something...

•••
Malanacream is too exact. You might get $100 for it but most likely nothing. Do you have a sales history of other cannabis domains you’ve sold? Maybe I’m missing something...

You're spot on, IMO. Random EMD's for obscure products in a market that doesn't yet exist on a level supporting even mainstream products, likely translating to a long road of renewals, IMO.

@Cannabiscommunity Find out who your possible end users might be and reach out to them. Short of that, you might try to develop the name into a functional site.

...gl

•••
•••
mmjsci.com

Combining abbreviation of medical marijuana and science to arrive at the acronym domain name. Ideal for legal cannabis productivity measures including:

strain efficacy
extraction technology
lab tests for grow optimization

Last edited:
•••
mmjsci.com

Combining abbreviation of medical marijuana and science to arrive at the acronym domain name. Ideal for legal cannabis productivity measures including:

strain efficacy
extraction technology
lab tests for grow optimization

Nice, I own mmjscience / com

•••
developed a sales lander for PureSativa.com.au

Cheers
Corey

•••
Not my sale

CannaPlanet.com
$1,453 USD

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back