Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The world is slowly catching on...
Georgia Quietly Becomes the Latest Country to Legalize Cannabis Use..
"Georgia has quietly become the next country to legalize cannabis use after action from the nation’s Constitutional Court on Monday. The court’s ruling was handed down in a lawsuit brought by political activists. The decision eliminates administrative penalties such as fines as punishment for the consumption of marijuana. However, the court’s ruling does not legalize cannabis cultivation or sales in the nation of nearly 4 million people at the crossroads of Asia and Europe."
https://hightimes.com/news/georgia-quietly-becomes-latest-country-legalize-cannabis-use/

•••
QBL sitting on cannabis breakthrough in treating MS

Queensland Bauxite (ASX: QBL), a major player in the medical cannabis market, has announced a potential breakthrough for the treatment of one of the world's most prevalent autoimmune disorders, multiple sclerosis (MS). http://sumo.ly/XtZ1 via @BusinessNewsAus

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
  • CannabisTech.ch
Cheers
Corey
Correct me if I am wrong but , think this is the first time that I seen a (dot) ch in this thread...might be the start of a trend!

•••
Interesting article

5 Biggest International Marijuana Markets -- and the Stocks Best Positioned to Profit in Them - The Motley Fool

Cheers
Corey

•••
  • BioPet.com.au
Cheers
Corey

•••
So been thinking about my "CBD/canna" (dot) ca's and how to profit from them,,,
Since there are a lot of American posting here, would appreciate your thoughts on this posting of my earlier posting.. Can't sell it lease it (<namepros link)

•••
•••
A recent brandable addition -
CanNaBing!
Cannabing.com

•••
News from Canopy - CNW

Canopy Growth Strengthens Commitment to Cannabis-Based Medicines Through Completion of Canopy Health Innovations Acquisition

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Interesting sale on Namebio this week:

mmjdelivery.com 1,025 USD 2018-08-05 GoDaddy

That would appear to be the highest ever weed-related MMJ sale price according to this: https://namebio.com/?s==IzNyYDOygTM

Encouraging if you were wondering if MMJ domains have resale value.

•••
yLuf29a.png

•••
•••
Season 1 Episode 6 - Medical Cannabis Technology & Innovation

The Tech Talk Show is a unique documentary-style technology news TV show, created to highlight, and meet with innovative and upcoming start-ups and entrepreneurs around the world.

Episode 6 continues our journey through Israel to discover innovative entrepreneurs, technology companies and market resources.

We visit the prestigious 4th Annual CannaTech Medical Cannabis Innovation Summit in Tel Aviv, one of the most serious events of the year, and our Host Jonny Caplan meets with some of the key players, including: Saul Kaye (CannaTech), Montel Williams, Maayan Wiseberg (Tikkun Olam) and others.

Discover the latest research, revolutionary discoveries, products, technology and innovations in the medical cannabis space.

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
CannabisJuice.co
MarijuanaExtract.co

•••
•••
•••
seen on namebio today - not me:

thcshop.com 2,000 USD 2018-08-08 BuyDomains

probably the highest pure THC reported sale except for this oldie:
thc.mobi 3,700 USD 2007-12-18 Sedo

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • MiraclePlant.com.au
Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back