Domain Empire

showcase Showcase and Discuss Magic-Mushroom/Shrooms/Psilocybin domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

okmachan

Established Member
Impact
"Psilocybin is not addictive, does not lead to overdoses and is not thought to have long-term side effects, research has shown. It is a naturally occurring compound in some fungi. A number of studies have shown positive effects on people addicted to opioids, alcohol or tobacco, as well as diminished depression and anxiety. Researchers have found such benefits to mushrooms that the Food and Drug Administration has granted “breakthrough therapy” status to study psilocybin for treating depression. The FDA describes breakthrough therapy as designed to expedite development of a drug after preliminary evidence shows “the drug may demonstrate substantial improvement over available therapy.”

Decriminalize 'magic mushrooms'? It's on the ballot in Denver
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/decriminalize-magic-mushrooms-it-s-ballot-denver-n1002531

Denver is voting to become the first city to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/06/us/denver-magic-mushrooms-vote-trnd/index.html

As legal marijuana booms, Denver votes on decriminalizing hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...lucinogenic-mushrooms/?utm_term=.550679972842

Denver voters consider the next frontier in decriminalizing drugs: magic mushrooms
https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-denver-magic-mushrooms-20190506-story.html

I got,

Psilocybin...Pharma (dot) com
Shroom...Exchange (dot) com

Please share and discuss your shroom domains here.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't feel bad...many of us were late to the shroom party...myself included. You can probably find some relatively good quality names still available to reg, if you look hard enough. Though much was taken long before the latest news craze in Colorado, a large portion was still open, imo...gl to all in this space.

Agree. There’s names still available. Just more research is needed.
Also.
The thing is. This is not going to play out how the Cannabis/CBD rolled out.
It’s more clinical then recreational, imo.
You can’t deny why this “new niche” is forming.... 🚨🚨OPIOID EPIDEMIC 🚨🚨
Pscilocybin is the Penicillin for this pandemic !!!!
Then you can begin to scroll down the giant lists of other Emergency needs Psicilocybin will fill a void and gap in. The government has issued their S.O.S
They know they are F-ed in more ways then they can possibly begin to address.
Fungi will again, change modern medicine as we know it for the ex-amount of time??
Now with resurgence of Science and Technology, Fungi is the future. Investors have been full GO!!!!!! For a couple of years all ready. That’s mainstream investing. There’s huge sums of Privately donated cash going into the science of mushrooms.
Clinical 1st and foremost with this.
Then recreation will follow.
Experts highly doubt in the near future , Mushroom shops on corners across the us. Remember. You can ALLREADY legally buy, online, Pscilcybin Spores to raise yourself ❤️🍄

Wish everyone enjoys what ever success comes from this amazing fungi 🤘🏻 AloHa

Last edited:
•••
Wow !
5m ago. I just received my 1st and only offer of $100 for PlanetShroom .............. i do not understand tire kickers?
Why even make an offer if its not respectful ?
IDK. Maybe thats just me.? But, when I go to buy something on an aftermarket forum , be it craigslist or ebay. I approach a deal with respect. Assuming you know what it is your trying to buy and its value. Ex. Sailboats. I sail. I own a few sailing vessels.
Selling a sailboat is not an easy task. You need the space to keep it. Its a big reason why sailboats are so frequently listed. Dock space is very expensive. So is Yard space. It gives you leverage room in negating. Its a buyers market.
But.
I never disrespect people when it comes to "the deal" .
I do load my pockets differently, the asking price in one pocket. My lowest offer in another pocket. What i think is fair in the other pocket. And the back pocket is the mysto pocket. What ever is needed to make the deal pocket. Yes. I actually do this. Cash offers only. With Cars, Boats , Toys, etc..
$100 offers are just a waste of time imo. I dont care if I paid $8 for it. Or that’s its a freshly created .com
This is a funny industry.
It costs $8 to maintain the investment yearly. No dock fees , no yard fees , fees to move the domain. Idk. Well that’s a great roi people will say.
The King just had a post on his Twitter account about ROI. He says it’s all a joke and it’s Irrelevant to his investments and should be for most domains.

https://twitter.com/domainking/status/1134774186180845568

Happy Monday ya'll

Last edited:
•••

This type of behavior used to bother me as well. My answer was to raise my min offer to $500 if a name is worth less, I put a fixed price on it and let it sit until reg time...then I evaluate whether or not to keep it.

Although that 100 offer I get bothers me sometimes, whenever I am looking for a name and they have no minimum, that is where I usually start! I will admit there are times I want to make a 1 offer, but that would be way too disrespectful so I add a couple of zeros.

From a buyer perspective, the seller may have decided that particular name is worth dumping and my low offer is to check that level. From a seller perspective, if I do not put a higher minimum, more in line what the name is worth, I feel it is my fault if a lowball comes in.

I have many names worth legitimately worth xx,xxx that I have set a buy in now (ie, 22,222) and I will still keep the min offer at 500...there are days when I might take that if I have a ton of renewals due. :xf.smile:

•••
This type of behavior used to bother me as well. My answer was to raise my min offer to $500 if a name is worth less, I put a fixed price on it and let it sit until reg time...then I evaluate whether or not to keep it.

Although that 100 offer I get bothers me sometimes, whenever I am looking for a name and they have no minimum, that is where I usually start! I will admit there are times I want to make a 1 offer, but that would be way too disrespectful so I add a couple of zeros.

From a buyer perspective, the seller may have decided that particular name is worth dumping and my low offer is to check that level. From a seller perspective, if I do not put a higher minimum, more in line what the name is worth, I feel it is my fault if a lowball comes in.

I have many names worth legitimately worth xx,xxx that I have set a buy in now (ie, 22,222) and I will still keep the min offer at 500...there are days when I might take that if I have a ton of renewals due. :xf.smile:

So should I never leave the Min Bid left blank ?

•••
Wow !
5m ago. I just received my 1st and only offer of $100 for PlanetShroom .............. i do not understand tire kickers?
IDK. Maybe thats just me.? But, when I go to buy something on an aftermarket forum , be it craigslist or ebay. I approach a deal with respect. Assuming you know what it is your trying to buy and its value. Ex. Sailboats. I sail. I own a few sailing vessels.
Selling a sailboat is not an easy task. You need the space to keep it. Its a big reason why sailboats are so frequently listed. Dock space is very expensive. So is Yard space. It gives you leverage room in negating. Its a buyers market.
But.
I never disrespect people when it comes to "the deal" .
I do load my pockets differently, the asking price in one pocket. My lowest offer in another pocket. What i think is fair in the other pocket. And the back pocket is the mysto pocket. What ever is needed to make the deal pocket. Yes. I actually do this. Cash offers only. With Cars, Boats , Toys, etc..
$100 offers are just a waste of time imo. I dont care if I paid $8 for it. Or that’s its a freshly created .com
This is a funny industry.
Happy Monday ya'll

Happy Monday back at ya my man. And congrats on your offer. Quick question though- why do you expect someone to offer you more for a name than what they think the name is worth? Out of respect? Why would they start higher than what they may actually
think they can get the name for- the name is so fresh its barely breathing, why would you automatically assume people are being disrespectful instead of logical? Some people are stoked to instantly flip names for solid roi. But maybe to a multiple vessel owner with pockets overflowing with cash, it’s just plain disrespectful not to have more money to offer.
Look man, I’m not saying it’s not annoying to get ridiculously low offers for names I feel are xx,xxx, obviously it is annoying, but to feel disrespected? I don’t get that.
Buy low sell high.
I’m respectful in how I negotiate, but numbers are numbers imo.
The liquidity of your domain right at this moment, imwo, is about $100. So the offer is solid in my opinion.
What is your counter or are you going to ignore because of being disrespected?

Last edited:
•••
So should I never leave the Min Bid left blank ?

You will have to consider all the options and decide what is best for you.

Some domainers like to leave it blank as a gauge of interest and/or to build a contact/potential buyer list. I used to do that but I have too many names and the traffic/inquiries took way too much time and generally led nowhere.

I have learned that a serious buyer, at least someone with genuine interest, will at least meet the min. Although the min is at 500, I will often get offers of 1200 or more depending on the name.

A recent 'real world' example is a name I had at 6500 bin with a min of 500. They offered 1500 and I countered with 3400 and told them I would make the bin that price for 24 hours and there was no more room for negotiation...they took it about an hour and a half after I sent the email. It was good for both of us as the name was truly worth 6500 but I needed money for renewals!

•••
Happy Monday back at ya my man. And congrats on your offer. Quick question though- why do you expect someone to offer you more for a name than what they think the name is worth? Out of respect? Why would they start higher than what they may actually
think they can get the name for- the name is so fresh its barely breathing, why would you automatically assume people are being disrespectful instead of logical? Some people are stoked to instantly flip names for solid roi. But maybe to a multiple vessel owner with pockets overflowing with cash, it’s just plain disrespectful not to have more money to offer.
Look man, I’m not saying it’s not annoying to get ridiculously low offers for names I feel are xx,xxx, obviously it is annoying, but to feel disrespected? I don’t get that.
Buy low sell high.
I’m respectful in how I negotiate, but numbers are numbers imo.
The liquidity of your domain right at this moment, imwo, is about $100. So the offer is solid in my opinion.
What is your counter or are you going to ignore because of being disrespected?

no respect at all homie. and super appreciated the thoughtful response

it's not on the level of being personally disrespected , its more about the ethics of it l would say. The art of the deal. I know others who approach deal making in the same manner. Its part of the game. You can be cool about it . , or you could be the dude that never gets what he wants because he's to cheep to pay for what he wants.
But
You come at the deal with Your own personal knowledge. We are talking , person to person sales and deals on items that normally require inside knowledge to know how to negotiate Niche purchases. Ex. Boats . Domains . Cars. etc. This knowledge enables the negation. With your personal knowledge , you present your concept of what is the # thats right for you. I assume I dont need to explain this to you as you do not need to explain to me "Buy low ; Sell Hi" But
The seller has a assumed value of what he or she thinks the product is worth. The buyer has an assumed value. Theres 9 out of 10 times i would say , if both parties are close to their knowledge of the item being sold. You dont get $1 offers on items worth more then $1
And yes. I do not reply to offers like that. I call that a waste of time.
Your personal opinion on its liquidity is imwo , no where close to what this market represents. I'd say as the seller, with northing but respect to you. Futures hold value. . I think more research is needed on your end. Your Numbers are off.

Cheers

•••
You will have to consider all the options and decide what is best for you.

Some domainers like to leave it blank as a gauge of interest and/or to build a contact/potential buyer list. I used to do that but I have too many names and the traffic/inquiries took way too much time and generally led nowhere.

I have learned that a serious buyer, at least someone with genuine interest, will at least meet the min. Although the min is at 500, I will often get offers of 1200 or more depending on the name.

A recent 'real world' example is a name I had at 6500 bin with a min of 500. They offered 1500 and I countered with 3400 and told them I would make the bin that price for 24 hours and there was no more room for negotiation...they took it about an hour and a half after I sent the email. It was good for both of us as the name was truly worth 6500 but I needed money for renewals!

thanks dude. great insight. My reasoning for leaving them blank , was the reason you explained. But i can see your point on trying to monetize time if your getting overloads of traffic/inquiries. Im going to add some Mins as you have made. It makes sense.
Congrats on that sale !!!! and thanks for the insight

•••
If you get personal on low offers, then put a minimum on it. It's your own fault for getting feelings involved and feeling disrespected.

Some cultures demand a haggle... which typically doesn't mean starting high.

I don't put a minimum on mine because I don't give a damn if I get low offers. I just say no thanks and let that lead to a higher offer.

Last edited:
•••
no respect at all homie. and super appreciated the thoughtful response

it's not on the level of being personally disrespected , its more about the ethics of it l would say. The art of the deal. I know others who approach deal making in the same manner. Its part of the game. You can be cool about it . , or you could be the dude that never gets what he wants because he's to cheep to pay for what he wants.
But
You come at the deal with Your own personal knowledge. We are talking , person to person sales and deals on items that normally require inside knowledge to know how to negotiate Niche purchases. Ex. Boats . Domains . Cars. etc. This knowledge enables the negation. With your personal knowledge , you present your concept of what is the # thats right for you. I assume I dont need to explain this to you as you do not need to explain to me "Buy low ; Sell Hi" But
The seller has a assumed value of what he or she thinks the product is worth. The buyer has an assumed value. Theres 9 out of 10 times i would say , if both parties are close to their knowledge of the item being sold. You dont get $1 offers on items worth more then $1
And yes. I do not reply to offers like that. I call that a waste of time.
Your personal opinion on its liquidity is imwo , no where close to what this market represents. I'd say as the seller, with northing but respect to you. Futures hold value. . I think more research is needed on your end. Your Numbers are off.

Cheers

Well, putting my speculative numbers aside, what would you have offered yourself for your name? You like to deal and you feel it is a skill you possess, that much is obvious. So what pocket would your hand be hovering over on this name?
(Just a number is all I’m looking for here)

Last edited:
•••
If you get personal on low offers, then put a minimum on it. It's your own fault for getting feelings involved and feeling disrespected.

Some cultures demand a haggle... which typically doesn't mean starting high.

I don't put a minimum on mine because I don't give a damn if I get low offers. I just say no thanks and let that lead to a higher offer.

miss use of words here, before i get the normal slam. i said its not feeling personally disrespected . i guess i learned the haggle by diff rules. i was trying to have a conversation thats all. I dont kick tires, if you know about the tires , you dont need to kick them.
I will adopt your "no thank you" I have tried that , but then I get no "your welcome" back because I guess i "offended" them , lol

•••
miss use of words here, before i get the normal slam. i said its not feeling personally disrespected . i guess i learned the haggle by diff rules. i was trying to have a conversation thats all. I dont kick tires, if you know about the tires , you dont need to kick them.
I will adopt your "no thank you" I have tried that , but then I get no "your welcome" back because I guess i "offended" them , lol
Typically, my "no thank you" is accompanied with other words, such as a BIN price.

I feel like a $100 offer is actually a decent first offer. It's respectable enough to show they are interested... they are just hoping you don't know what's going on or are desperate for cash. But, you do know what's happening. That is a killer domain, but it's extremely early and still a gamble on whether or not ANYTHING will happen.

Last edited:
•••
Well, putting my speculative numbers aside, what would you have offered yourself for your name? You like to deal and you feel it is a skill you possess, that much is obvious. So what pocket would your hand be hovering over on this name?
(Just a number is all I’m looking for here)

im not sure man ? thats the 100% truth.
I would not make an offer right at this second on that name if I were just feeling the water. If it were being Auctioned ??? I can say this. The other day I was bidding on a name. It was in this niche. I won the auction at $113 ! I was ready ,, 100% to commit to the $500 pocket and work up from there accordingly, to where I was comfortable with. PlanetShroom ....... Idk ,,,,,, I would be willing to start @ a G if the auction started there and if i wanted it.

•••
Typically, my "no thank you" is accompanied with other words, such as a BIN price.

I feel like a $100 offer is actually a decent first offer. It's respectable enough to show they are interested... they are just hoping you don't know what's going on or are desperate for cash. But, you do know what's happening. That is a killer domain, but it's extremely early and still a gamble on whether or not ANYTHING will happen.

thanks dude. your spot on. its extremely early and a full gamble. im in it for the long hall as I do see an exit point on these investments. Im committed to a 10yr on my "Shroom" investments unless the numbers add up. thanks for sharing your insight !!

•••
I agree. I always put a min offer. Any serious buyer will likely go over that amount and some. I've had names listed at 3500 with min offers of 500-1500 and buyers even came in at 2500 as their starting offer. It makes the whole negotiation process short, sweet and simple.

Nothing beats reaching an agreement in 2 counters or less.

•••
im not sure man ? thats the 100% truth.
I would not make an offer right at this second on that name if I were just feeling the water. If it were being Auctioned ??? I can say this. The other day I was bidding on a name. It was in this niche. I won the auction at $113 ! I was ready ,, 100% to commit to the $500 pocket and work up from there accordingly, to where I was comfortable with. PlanetShroom ....... Idk ,,,,,, I would be willing to start @ a G if the auction started there and if i wanted it.

Well, I mean you don’t know do you, whether this person is just feeling the water or if they are an end user?

I’m pretty confused but it doesn’t matter, we all sell differently. I just don’t understand why you would be willing to offer xxxx on a name through an auction when you may be able to get it at $100 through a direct negotiation. You understand buy low sell high, and yet I don’t see it. What am I missing here?

•••
Well, I mean you don’t know do you, whether this person is just feeling the water or if they are an end user?

I’m pretty confused but it doesn’t matter, we all sell differently. I just don’t understand why you would be willing to offer xxxx on a name through an auction when you may be able to get it at $100 through a direct negotiation. You understand buy low sell high, and yet I don’t see it. What am I missing here?

I said if it were starting at $1000 I would be in and willing to bid up accordingly.
If nothing has a price on it , of course your ask low.

Last edited:
•••
Yes. That is clear my man.
But if I owned it and you wanted it, you wouldn’t put in low $100offer to see if I just want to jump for the roi and dump it?

•••
Oh man, this is funny. If you're getting emotional on low ball offers you are in the wrong business.

•••
Yes. That is clear my man.
But if I owned it and you wanted it, you wouldn’t put in low $100offer to see if I just want to jump for the roi and dump it?

It’s tuff brosif ? I’m not new to the game of negotiation. I am new to Domain Negotiation. I’m an upfront dude.
I’ve seen a handful of blogs , articles specifiaclly dealing with Domain negotions. Some of the leading guys have said things along the lines “ if it’s a Domain you want and see the worth in it , to offer what you your self would see a great respectful starting point”

•••
Oh man, this is funny. If you're getting emotional on low ball offers you are in the wrong business.

Read. Wtf.
No one is emotional.
Respectful and Emotional are not the same thing
And there’s much more serious situations then dealing with low ball dolllar offers from cheap wack people over a computer screen. Everyone is so serious to get a type in and some how feel important or great about their comments. Weeeeeeeeee I’m so emotional over someone’s frivolous ways. I think I need to go for a sail.... sorry guys I failed again

•••
It’s tuff brosif ? I’m not new to the game of negotiation. I am new to Domain Negotiation. I’m an upfront dude.
I’ve seen a handful of blogs , articles specifiaclly dealing with Domain negotions. Some of the leading guys have said things along the lines “ if it’s a Domain you want and see the worth in it , to offer what you your self would see a great respectful starting point”

You do understand that the domain name is only worth more in your eyes? Besides your own opinion, it is only worth as much as anyone else are willing to pay.

And then, to have your minimum offer set at zero and to be upset when getting an $100 offer, sounds really ridicolous.

How long have you even had the name? I know it doesn't matter, you put you're own price on it. But c'mon! Don't be a b**** about low ball offers. It's the way of business, and if you want to get somewhere in this business, you need an eye for great deals.

•••
Negotiation is an art, I’m just saying I wouldn’t retrict your brushes with preconceptions of what is a respectful number, negotiate respectfully and the numbers take care of themselves.

It is a wide and diverse game with many many strategies, if you try to preconceive a buyer based upon how respectful their offer is, you will certainly miss out at some point.

•••
You do understand that the domain name is only worth more in your eyes? Besides your own opinion, it is only worth as much as anyone else are willing to pay.

And then, to have your minimum offer set at zero and to be upset when getting an $100 offer, sounds really ridicolous.

How long have you even had the name? I know it doesn't matter, you put you're own price on it. But c'mon! Don't be a b**** about low ball offers. It's the way of business, and if you want to get somewhere in this business, you need an eye for great deals.

Or be a cheep fuck about things and try your best to find people who are hard up for cash and make crazy low offers
I’m not offended , it seems like you must make everything clear here in order to not stir the hive.
Then you get people who just love to stir the hive.
It’s all good gang
This was a conversation that’s all. Was openly expressing a situation that I thought others could and have realated to.

Last edited:
•••
Or be a cheep f*ck about things and try your best to find people who are hard up for cash or to cheep to pay up
It’s all good gang
This was a conversation that’s all
I'm cheap. I don't deny it. 😀

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back