IT.COM

showcase Showcase and Discuss Magic-Mushroom/Shrooms/Psilocybin domains

NameSilo
Watch

okmachan

Established Member
Impact
"Psilocybin is not addictive, does not lead to overdoses and is not thought to have long-term side effects, research has shown. It is a naturally occurring compound in some fungi. A number of studies have shown positive effects on people addicted to opioids, alcohol or tobacco, as well as diminished depression and anxiety. Researchers have found such benefits to mushrooms that the Food and Drug Administration has granted “breakthrough therapy” status to study psilocybin for treating depression. The FDA describes breakthrough therapy as designed to expedite development of a drug after preliminary evidence shows “the drug may demonstrate substantial improvement over available therapy.”

Decriminalize 'magic mushrooms'? It's on the ballot in Denver
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/decriminalize-magic-mushrooms-it-s-ballot-denver-n1002531

Denver is voting to become the first city to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/06/us/denver-magic-mushrooms-vote-trnd/index.html

As legal marijuana booms, Denver votes on decriminalizing hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...lucinogenic-mushrooms/?utm_term=.550679972842

Denver voters consider the next frontier in decriminalizing drugs: magic mushrooms
https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-denver-magic-mushrooms-20190506-story.html

I got,

Psilocybin...Pharma (dot) com
Shroom...Exchange (dot) com

Please share and discuss your shroom domains here.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I went ahead and registered a couple more. I don't want alot (but I like to register)
😞

•••
I sold cannacafe.com for $20,000 last year. Cafe is fantastic as a keyword. And CBDcafe for $5k...
Wow. Those are great sales! Were you able to grab mushroom domains?
I went ahead and registered a couple more. I don't want alot (but I like to register)
😞
Yeah I registered a few. Couldn't resist. I was able to get a few good ones.

•••
Wow. Those are great sales! Were you able to grab mushroom domains?
I wouldn’t put much into mushroom domains but others unfortunately will. Mine are..

Mushroom.io
Mushrooms.io

No more!

•••
I sold cannacafe.com for $20,000 last year. Cafe is fantastic as a keyword. And CBDcafe for $5k...

Had that in mind when I registered MushCafe. Great sales, especially CannaCafe.

•••
Had that in mind when I registered MushCafe. Great sales, especially CannaCafe.
Were those hand regs?
I wouldn’t put much into mushroom domains but others unfortunately will. Mine are..

Mushroom.io
Mushrooms.io

No more!
Wow great regs. I didnt think those would be available. I picked up MushGarden.com, AncientMushroom.com, AncientShrooms.com, and a few others.

Last edited:
•••
Shroomary.com
Trufflely.com
Shroomlodge.com
Shroomgrowth.com
Shroom.city
Shroom.land
MushBar.com
MushHut.com
Shroombags.com
MrsShrooms.com
MrSpores.com
EnchantedPlants.com

Some of My names in this niche

•••
Were those hand regs?

I registered MushCafe early on in this thread. It's a gamble, I'm now sitting on approx 10 names in this niche. That's as far as I am going to gamble with this.

Last edited:
•••
Shroomary.com
Trufflely.com
Shroomlodge.com
Shroomgrowth.com
Shroom.city
Shroom.land
MushBar.com
MushHut.com
Shroombags.com
MrsShrooms.com
MrSpores.com
EnchantedPlants.com

Some of My names in this niche
Nice! I'd buy mushbar.com from you now for $20.
I registered MushCafe early on in this thread. It's a gamble, I'm now sitting on approx 10 names in this niche. That's as far as I am going to gamble with this.
Yeah I know what you mean. I registered 8 and now I am taking it easy. Just a few to have my foot in it all. I should have registered more a while back, but it's OK.

•••
•••
Shroom. It's much easier to say and spell.

I agree with shroom being a great brandable word. But shrooms are just one type of entheogen plants/fungi. (Some other entheogenic/psychoactive plants are; iboga, ayahuasca, peyote, cacti etc)

With recent decriminalization of the whole entheogen plants category, my question is if someone to invest in this niche, should they focus on shrooms or the whole natural psychoactive plants category (entheogens)?

It's still early but if this niche follows the similar path of cannabis, I think in most cases Entheogen+KW or Entheo+KW will be more valuable than Shroom+KW. Because the former represents a broader spectrum of plants including shrooms. IMO though. I have some shroom names already and regged some entheo names as well just in case. :happy:

•••
I agree with shroom being a great brandable word. But shrooms are just one type of entheogen plants/fungi. (Some other entheogenic/psychoactive plants are; iboga, ayahuasca, peyote, cacti etc)

With recent decriminalization of the whole entheogen plants category, my question is if someone to invest in this niche, should they focus on shrooms or the whole natural psychoactive plants category (entheogens)?

It's still early but if this niche follows the similar path of cannabis, I think in most cases Entheogen+KW or Entheo+KW will be more valuable than Shroom+KW. Because the former represents a broader spectrum of plants including shrooms. IMO though. I have some shroom names already and regged some entheo names as well just in case. :happy:
Good question. I would presume people would be involved in the industry in various degree. Every individual and organization will have their own specialty and niche. I wouldn't limit anything to a singular species of fungi. I want to see all of your registered domains in this shroom niche :xf.grin:
Thanks but I'll hold...
$30.

Last edited:
•••
Good question. I would presume people would be involved in the industry in various degree. Every individual and organization will have their own specialty and niche. I wouldn't limit anything to a singular species of fungi. I want to see all of your registered domains in this shroom niche :xf.grin:
Well if I didn't create this thread at the time of Denver decriminalization, I could have regged some better names. Lol

•••
psilocybins in com
psilocyben in com
mushroom therapy in com
mushroom bar in com
mushroom in club

MushroomTherapy should do well for you imo. Are u the orig reg in 16 ?

•••
Who will go next? ?
Quoting DecriminalizeNature facebook post:

"Friends and allies: 

Now that Oakland has decriminalized entheogenic plants and fungi, we’d like to invite other communities throughout the US to follow suit. We received a UNANIMOUS vote.

Right now, the progressive leaders in the US are fully awakened and ready to push back against authoritarianism. Your very own city or county leaders may already have a majority vote for a similar resolution as ours, if someone would just ask. Maybe it’s just your turn to ask? 

We have a template and materials ready to go to support your local cause. Just reach out to us at decriminalizenature.org and let us know you’re ready. We have been busy, so please be patient, we will respond as soon as we can.

The moment is now. Nature is ready. Are you?"

This is from Decriminalize California page;
59334808_320589258621865_3990016066704113664_o.jpg

This is Oregon initiative; https://psi-2020.org/

•••
91BB9E9B-AAE5-4E77-AB75-26696E3E7B72.jpeg

This Posting should adopt a name change. These are Psychedelics everyone is talking about. Classification. Just a thought ........

•••
•••
E767F2FE-DA45-4BB3-BDE6-588BC9750FD3.jpeg

It’s fine for the Domain world to once again play roll of Dictatorship when it comes to what names you all think you find more Appropriate then others. But I would Take heed to how the worlds top researchers Categorize this “niche” 9 out of 10 times. Psychedelic/s is the key word. It Encapsulates the entire industry and it’s scientifically correct as these substances fall into the Psychedelic category. Potatoes / Pototoes 🤘🏻

Last edited:
•••
Great thread. No difference than the few of us that hand registered cannabis domains in the day.(2013 too 2017 ) If it be Cbd, Hemp, Canna, or Leaf.

Takes vision and knowledge too end up with a nice inventory.

Personally I know 0 about this. And I only buy in things I have a education in, so I'll pass.

But too the people who have knowledge and vision in this niche, best of luck.

•••
Great thread. No difference than the few of us that hand registered cannabis domains in the day.(2013 too 2017 ) If it be Cbd, Hemp, Canna, or Leaf.

Takes vision and knowledge too end up with a nice inventory.

Personally I know 0 about this. And I only buy in things I have a education in, so I'll pass.

But too the people who have knowledge and vision in this niche, best of luck.

I only missed out on the key Cannabis “key words” as I was not involved in the Domain industry at that time.
As people were still frantically chasing the chronic 🚎 out of the station , I hit the books hard back in January. Also using my 20+ years as regular Psychedelic user.
Was very interesting to see what was all ready Registered and what wasn’t.
I’m not going to name names here , but I can say as others..... “they are now all taken”
This was not the case in January.
I will say, with certainty I hold many 🗝’s for this 🔒.
This industry is going to be following some key road ways the Cannabis industry has all ready paved way to. But. It is a complete different animal and will have to veer off the road and create its own road to success at some point.
Clinical before anything close to Recreation use.
Best of success to everyone rolling the dice !🤘🏻

Last edited:
•••
Clinical before anything close to Recreation use
Clinical yeah. Recreational..don't see this ever happening. The world stresses now on people driving and operating vehicles and other areas and activities etc. of people doing such with alcohol and now weed. I'd highly doubt 'tripping' while doing such activities would be accepted any more so. Yeah, I know, people shouldn't be doing those activities while 'enjoying' those libations, then of course...people shouldn't be running stop signs, speeding in school zones, killing people etc. This will end up being a small market play, and never a mainstay play. imo.

•••
Clinical yeah. Recreational..don't see this ever happening. The world stresses now on people driving and operating vehicles and other areas and activities etc. of people doing such with alcohol and now weed. I'd highly doubt 'tripping' while doing such activities would be accepted any more so. Yeah, I know, people shouldn't be doing those activities while 'enjoying' those libations, then of course...people shouldn't be running stop signs, speeding in school zones, killing people etc. This will end up being a small market play, and never a mainstay play. imo.
Can you imagine trippin in your self-driving car? That'll be funny to watch on YouTube.

•••
I dus

I disagree. It’s going to happen at some point.
Your case against tripping and driving ???? What about drinking and driving ? Blacked out drunk , running stop lights , killing people as u say. Every single day there are alcohol releted traffic deaths in the US. Doesn’t seem to slow down the alcohol bizz. Let’s keep facts, facts and opinions , opinions.
When will this go Recreational ? ? I say with in the same time line as the Cannabis industry. 5-10 yrs Americans will have the option of choosing Whether or not they want to open their minds to explore the other side with use of Psychedelics. Decriminalization is happening ! Nature will win this fight. Let the same be told to those that were in full doubt about Cannabis being Recreationally allowed. It’s still playing out. All Naturally occurring Psychedelics will be legal in our lifetime, depending how old you are....
Our government has all ready made the mistake in the 60’s. This is too big to stop. Research is demanding laws be changed.
I’m 42. In my lifetime I will see this paradigm shift, from dark to light.
U can smoke a weed , you can eat a mushroom. It’s that simple. Nature is about to be decriminalized. Like it or not. It will happen.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Grabbed two more and I'm done

Booms.Online
MushTea.com

•••
Back