Dynadot

showcase Showcase and Discuss Magic-Mushroom/Shrooms/Psilocybin domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

okmachan

Established Member
Impact
"Psilocybin is not addictive, does not lead to overdoses and is not thought to have long-term side effects, research has shown. It is a naturally occurring compound in some fungi. A number of studies have shown positive effects on people addicted to opioids, alcohol or tobacco, as well as diminished depression and anxiety. Researchers have found such benefits to mushrooms that the Food and Drug Administration has granted “breakthrough therapy” status to study psilocybin for treating depression. The FDA describes breakthrough therapy as designed to expedite development of a drug after preliminary evidence shows “the drug may demonstrate substantial improvement over available therapy.”

Decriminalize 'magic mushrooms'? It's on the ballot in Denver
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/decriminalize-magic-mushrooms-it-s-ballot-denver-n1002531

Denver is voting to become the first city to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/06/us/denver-magic-mushrooms-vote-trnd/index.html

As legal marijuana booms, Denver votes on decriminalizing hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...lucinogenic-mushrooms/?utm_term=.550679972842

Denver voters consider the next frontier in decriminalizing drugs: magic mushrooms
https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-denver-magic-mushrooms-20190506-story.html

I got,

Psilocybin...Pharma (dot) com
Shroom...Exchange (dot) com

Please share and discuss your shroom domains here.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You’re confusing.
Go sail and enjoy yourself.

(I think you take a bit of heat in here because you type too fast and say things that were not well thought out.
I’m still totally scratching my head as to how you negotiate so well outside of domaining but when it comes to a virtual product, you can’t factor in much more than things like initial offers being more respectful of what you feel the worth to be.
Point is man, you have absolutely no idea what’s going on with that offer, do you?
You don’t know who it came from or how interested they are or how much they have in their mysto pocket... you know so little and yet you have already ended the negotiation. Why, cause of a lack of respect? How respectful is of you to not respond, that could be the guys rent money he is offering you he is so desperate.
No worries though, play how you want.
Hope your not reading this and off on the water but I have a feeling your going to be checking this thread all day instead.

•••
You’re confusing.
Go sail and enjoy yourself.

(I think you take a bit of heat in here because you type too fast and say things that were not well thought out.
I’m still totally scratching my head as to how you negotiate so well outside of domaining but when it comes to a virtual product, you can’t factor in much more than things like initial offers being more respectful of what you feel the worth to be.
Point is man, you have absolutely no idea what’s going on with that offer, do you?
You don’t know who it came from or how interested they are or how much they have in their mysto pocket... you know so little and yet you have already ended the negotiation. Why, cause of a lack of respect? How respectful is of you to not respond, that could be the guys rent money he is offering you he is so desperate.
No worries though, play how you want.
Hope your not reading this and off on the water but I have a feeling your going to be checking this thread all day instead.

Well. I get no service out on the boat. So I just checked it.
I’d say your assumptions are merely your own thoughts as you feel satisfaction in what you just wrote.
I appreciated your ability to read minds and your forwardness.
That person who is willing to risk $100 of his rent money should not be playing this game. So I have zero pity for their potential loss of housing over a horrible negotiation.
I will continue to play ball if that’s ok with you. Enjoy your day as I’m sure I will mine.

•••
Alright, let us showcase our precious gems instead, shall we?

7tV51mUr.jpg

•••
Alright, let us showcase our precious gems instead, shall we?

7tV51mUr.jpg

That’s a tuff one to get behind. It would make for an extremely interesting Cafe to visit.
Do they serve the Magic via coffee ? You go there to buy mushrooms and hang out with the other strangers who just invested some of the worlds most potent fungi in the world ? Not a single gram of disrespect towards you or your name. Just curious on the thought process behind it.
A mushroom cafe sounds way to freaky to even walk into. 🤯
And @420domainer now I can’t look away.

•••
•••
Well. I get no service out on the boat. So I just checked it.
I’d say your assumptions are merely your own thoughts as you feel satisfaction in what you just wrote.
I appreciated your ability to read minds and your forwardness.
That person who is willing to risk $100 of his rent money should not be playing this game. So I have zero pity for their potential loss of housing over a horrible negotiation.
I will continue to play ball if that’s ok with you. Enjoy your day as I’m sure I will mine.

I have no idea who offered you money, and I don’t think you do either. That’s all I’m saying, and that is saying a lot. If you don’t know, go slow, imwo.
(again though, play how you wish, I’m simply trying to balance out your lack of negotiating skills, in this realm, with some logic).

•••
That’s a tuff one to get behind. It would make for an extremely interesting Cafe to visit.
Do they serve the Magic via coffee ? You go there to buy mushrooms and hang out with the other strangers who just invested some of the worlds most potent fungi in the world ? Not a single gram of disrespect towards you or your name. Just curious on the thought process behind it.
A mushroom cafe sounds way to freaky to even walk into. 🤯
And @420domainer now I can’t look away.
In domain world the word "cafe" doesn't have to be a real cafe that serves coffee.

Some of the past sales with cafe at the end;
videocafe.com 30,000 USD
investcafe.com 6,000 USD
webcafe.com 5,600 USD
betacafe.com 4,800 USD
coincafe.com 4,250 USD
bookscafe.com 4,188 USD
investorcafe.com 4,000 USD
roomcafe.com 3,999 USD
storycafe.com 3,888 USD
creditcafe.com 3,209 USD

•••
I have no idea who offered you money, and I don’t think you do either. That’s all I’m saying, and that is saying a lot. If you don’t know, go slow, imwo.
(again though, play how you wish, I’m simply trying to balance out your lack of negotiating skills, in this realm, with some logic).

All good dude ! No harm taken. I get where your coming from

•••
In domain world the word "cafe" doesn't have to be a real cafe that serves coffee.

videocafe.com 30,000 USD
investcafe.com 6,000 USD
webcafe.com 5,600 USD
betacafe.com 4,800 USD
coincafe.com 4,250 USD
bookscafe.com 4,188 USD
roomcafe.com 3,999 USD
storycafe.com 3,888 USD
creditcafe.com 3,209 USD

In the last 25 top of those “cafe” sales , the last was made in 17, the one before that 2015. Some old sales there , but agree with you 100% !
Cafe can have a universal use. MushCafe might be a difficult sale for a Web based store

•••

videocafe.com 30,000 USD
investcafe.com 6,000 USD
webcafe.com 5,600 USD
betacafe.com 4,800 USD
coincafe.com 4,250 USD
bookscafe.com 4,188 USD
roomcafe.com 3,999 USD
storycafe.com 3,888 USD
creditcafe.com 3,209 USD

I’ve never understood why that keyword is so popular in society but it definitely is. It’s now a term which seems to imply-
online store.

Last edited:
•••
In the last 25 top of those “cafe” sales , the last was made in 17, the one before that 2015. Some old sales there , but agree with you 100% !
Cafe can have a universal use. MushCafe might be a difficult sale for a Web based store

Cafe is a great brand word. That doesn't necessarily mean it must be coffee related. A lot of brands use cafe in their business name. I think I checked for MushCafe and saw it was already registered before I went for MushBase.

Right now everyone is speculating. But if mushrooms becomes big down the line and businesses brand around the Mush keyword (like how coin took on a new importance with the coming of crypto), then consider MushCafe a really good name.

Last edited:
•••
Cafe is a great brand word. That doesn't necessarily mean it must be coffee related. A lot of brands use cafe in their business name. I think I checked for MushCafe and saw it was already registered before I went for MushBase.

Right now everyone is speculating. But if mushrooms becomes big down the line and businesses brand around the Mush keyword (like how coin took on a new importance with the coming of crypto), then consider MushCafe a really good name.

I would say more so in the lines with "Mush" as the leading Key Word.
Its not a commonly used term. It does not look that well either. And it sounds kind of the way it looks. Yes its shorter. But its a longer throw.
But. as u say it is anyones guess. Best of luck with the name.

•••
I would say more so in the lines with "Mush" as the leading Key Word.
Its not a commonly used term. It does not look that well either. And it sounds kind of the way it looks. Yes its shorter. But its a longer throw.
But. as u say it is anyones guess. Best of luck with the name.
In as much as Mush isn't hot like some other words out there, I was still able to find businesses already using mush in their names like mushcomb, mushrecords, mushmushreaders, mushslime, eatmush, letsmush, mushdevstudio, mushroaming, mush3D, mushportal etc. And this was just some of the names in the first 2 pages of my Google search. As you can see, some of them have nothing to do with mushrooms

Last edited:
•••
SHROOM360.com

also in all directions..

•••
I’ve never understood why that keyword is so popular in society but it definitely is. It’s now a term which seems to imply-
online store.

its blowing over 26mp... now im deff looking at this all day.. single handed solo on the Hobie today,,,,,its a 3 man wind

•••
Psychedelic........Rehab (in king)

•••
Grabbed another one tonight

Shroom.Land

•••
Last edited:
•••
Oakland City Council decriminalizes all "natural psychedelics" in landmark resolution - New Atlas @ https://newatlas.com/oakland-decriminalizing-psychedelics-entheogen-magic-mushrooms/60011/

Following last month’s historic ballot initiative in Denver that decriminalized psilocybin magic mushrooms, Oakland City Council has passed a resolution decriminalizing the adult use of all entheogenic plants, including magic mushrooms, cactus and any natural materials used to produce ayahuasca.

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Oakland became the second city in USA to decriminalize magic mushrooms!!! https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/20...shrooms-oakland-the-latest.html?partner=IFTTT
Yep. They're passing a lot of interesting things over here.

Oakland City Council decriminalizes all "natural psychedelics" in landmark resolution - New Atlas @ https://newatlas.com/oakland-decriminalizing-psychedelics-entheogen-magic-mushrooms/60011/

Following last month’s historic ballot initiative in Denver that decriminalized psilocybin magic mushrooms, Oakland City Council has passed a resolution decriminalizing the adult use of all entheogenic plants, including magic mushrooms, cactus and any natural materials used to produce ayahuasca.

Cheers
Corey
This is certainly very exciting. I actually just registered the domain OaklandBoom.com, mainly because it has a dual meaning hahaha.

Also picked up other cool domains
AncientMushroom.com
Ancientshroom(s).com
Gymnopilus.com
Pholiotina.com
Polyphyletic.com

young-bruce-lee-in-oakland.jpg

Bruce Lee in Oakland California. Lee is originally from Oakland.

Last edited:
•••
This is the resolution they have passed in oakland. They've decriminalized all the natural psychedelic plants which known as "Entheogenic Plants". Their argument was government can't criminalize for using the products of the mother nature. I think from now on other cities/countries will try to decriminalize entheogenic plants instead of just mushrooms.

So what do you guys think? Will you guys still reg "shroom" names? or "entheogens/entheogenic" names or "psychedelic" names?

entheo.png

•••
This is the resolution they have passed in oakland. They've decriminalized all the natural psychedelic plants which known as "Entheogenic Plants". Their argument was government can't criminalize for using the products of the mother nature. I think from now on other cities/countries will try to decriminalize entheogenic plants instead of just mushrooms.

So what do you guys think? Will you guys still reg "shroom" names? or "entheogens/entheogenic" names or "psychedelic" names?

Show attachment 120761
Shroom. It's much easier to say and spell.

•••

Show attachment 120761
Yep. They're great! It will be another booming industry. The local governments will just hunt for ways to regulate it all. As long as they're getting their cut, they're good.
Shroom. It's much easier to say and spell.
Shroom, booms, mush are all really cool short words.

•••

videocafe.com 30,000 USD
investcafe.com 6,000 USD
webcafe.com 5,600 USD
betacafe.com 4,800 USD
coincafe.com 4,250 USD
bookscafe.com 4,188 USD
roomcafe.com 3,999 USD
storycafe.com 3,888 USD
creditcafe.com 3,209 USD
I sold cannacafe.com for $20,000 last year. Cafe is fantastic as a keyword. And CBDcafe for $5k...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back