IT.COM

discuss Showcase and Discuss 6N.com's

Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
With 4n.com and 5n.com prices increase I believe 6n.coms are the next logical step. Because of this, I have invested in this niche and expect to see growth in the coming months.

Anyone else on board?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
From a personal standpoint the floor for average 6n isn't that relevant to me as I have around 60 or so of those and i'm selling them or most at least this month on namejet and then i'm down to 100 or so premium with/without 0/4 which I hope to build on in the coming weeks and months ahead.

As I say, I think the better pattern domains will move up faster then your average 6n's in terms of average price increases and % increases.

Each to their own.
I wish everyone the best!

•••
298881.com is now on Godaddy public auction, no reserve

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
919191.com ended at $7,050 i think. insane...

•••
919191.com ended at $7,050 i think. insane...

Yep something like that. As expected first and nameword had a bidding war and first came out on top.
I would love to have such a name but I would have had to have paid 5 figures to have a chance!

•••
first did proxy bid. probably in 5 figures. overall this is good for 6N domains

•••
I am getting more and more spam from China for my premium 6n.coms.

Seeing as I have 100 or so solid ones and around 50+ with no 0/4 and tons of triples with/without 0/4 i'm obviously very positive/bullish on 6n's. We all hate spam I know, but just a week ago I wasn't getting any on my 6n's and now I am, so it shows demand is picking up especially for the premiums. I am also getting chinese leads through DNS again increasing in numbers.

Exciting times ahead IMO!

N.B. If someone can explain to me why I have been getting so many inquiries on 444159.com I would be grateful. I've had like 9 inquiries on it this month already and no idea why?

•••
Your domain must be carrying some meaning in chinese culture.

•••
I am getting more and more spam from China for my premium 6n.coms.

Seeing as I have 100 or so solid ones and around 50+ with no 0/4 and tons of triples with/without 0/4 i'm obviously very positive/bullish on 6n's. We all hate spam I know, but just a week ago I wasn't getting any on my 6n's and now I am, so it shows demand is picking up especially for the premiums. I am also getting chinese leads through DNS again increasing in numbers.

Exciting times ahead IMO!

N.B. If someone can explain to me why I have been getting so many inquiries on 444159.com I would be grateful. I've had like 9 inquiries on it this month already and no idea why?
I wish to buy this domain. PM please.

•••
•••
I have bought 6 more 6n.coms as longer term investments from 2 great sellers today:

278886.com
388896.com
189456.com
913336.com
991876.com
718884.com

The 2 best though are obviously:

278886.com
388896.com

I'm bullish on 6n.coms and now have over 100 premium patterned 6n's.

Looking forward to seeing where we are after Chinese New Year!

Last edited:
•••
I have:
all in .com
What do you think they worth now?
Should I sell or hold??
Thank everyone in advance!

•••
I have:
all in .com
What do you think they worth now?
Should I sell or hold??
Thank everyone in advance!
Hold :)

•••
I think you should dispose off these domains and invest in more premium ones which is more profit in the long run.

•••
326269.com
215521.com
387870.com
805508.com
these have a nice look in the collection

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back