NameSilo

discuss Showcase and Discuss 6N.com's

Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
With 4n.com and 5n.com prices increase I believe 6n.coms are the next logical step. Because of this, I have invested in this niche and expect to see growth in the coming months.

Anyone else on board?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you Think that at these price level one should make a entry in 6N.com
I purchased 3 domains for $800 ( no 0,4) ,contains one 8, 2 repeat 9. Do you think I made a mistake:?:

•••
few of my 6n, has 3 repeating number,

the price would be more than 1K?

I think it should be 1.5K to 2k?

Right...?

•••
at least above $ 1k, yup.. how far above, depends on the number..

•••
Do you Think that at these price level one should make a entry in 6N.com
I purchased 3 domains for $800 ( no 0,4) ,contains one 8, 2 repeat 9. Do you think I made a mistake:?:

You must have bought at least 15 days before?

•••
I suggest you go to Namebio see daily comps with 6n, that will give you an idea where you 6n compare to others being sold, but remember this is a moving market going up, especially since last week all 6n names to hang reg are sold out now.

•••
110 right now, jumped from 95 a day ago.. but i find this floor drastically low, caused by lots of bulk sales of very bad numbers if u track the recently sold numbers here: http://www.chaomi.cc/ym/12/1

not every 6N with a 4 or 0 in it is that cheap, there's a big difference between 104372 and 888741.. the latter easily going for more than 5000 yuan even.. therefore it's tricky to rely on the floor for 4,0 6Ns..
Assuming you mean 110 yuan this would put the floor at about $20.

I don't read Chinese, but this would seem to corroborate a current floor right now of 125 yuan, or about $21. Does that seem about right to those of you watching this market closely?

Screen shot 2015-11-16 at 2.00.34 AM.png

•••
yup, the absolute floor for any 6N has moved up again in the past hours.. it's now around 125 like you noticed already.. it was expected for this floor to follow the floor hike for 6N without 4,0 from yesterday.. same picture for other niches.. once premium floors rise/hike, the absolute floors follow the next 24-48 hours

•••
according to 4.cn:

968928.com - 2600 rmb
968918.com - 2700 rmb
968958.com - 1700 rmb

from closed auctions...

•••
just a recent example of great and good 6Ns picking up, as seen at Chaomi today..
887666.com sold for 48,888 RMB -> that's nearly $7,700

•••
just a recent example of great and good 6Ns picking up, as seen at Chaomi today..
887666.com sold for 48,888 RMB -> that's nearly $7,700

Nice. The owner for 888999.com is asking $5 million. I wonder what's the highest a 6n com has sold for. I'm pretty sure it was an Asian and not reported sale.

•••
Mike Berkens is asking currently $100k for his 6N 667777 dot com..
Another guy i know is asking $500k for his 666999 dot com (both americans).. so not only chineses tend to ask for the moon for their 6Ns ;)

i guess we won't ever find out reg. the highest 6N sale, might have been 888888.com in august this year..

•••
I think I'm going to keep this one on the shelf for now but any thoughts on current value?

This recent sale caught my attention which is the ballpark figure I had in mind.
786899.com 666 USD 2015-11-08 GoDaddy

2 and 8 are the best pairings for 7 and from what I understand can mean “certainly easy” or “prosperous for sure” in Cantonese.

•••
you can sell that one for over $1k in a month from now..
i have a similar one: 786687 (palindrome) and already got some offers on it by chineses since i listed it but not planning to sell at all

•••
•••
Another guy i know is asking $500k for his 666999 dot com (both americans).. so not only chineses tend to ask for the moon for their 6Ns ;)

It'll be interesting to see what he gets for that. A while back I regged 999666 (info). People looked at me crazy but it's received many offers this month. Nothing worthwhile but for $3 how do I not register that pattern.

•••
Interior "8" group sales today- 17/11 (three 8's)

782886.com CNY 3287
988186.com CNY 3988
988786.com CNY 3888
985881.com CNY 2988
187882.com CNY 4300

One with 8 ending:

988728.com CNY 3988`

•••
Received a 1k offer through GD for a 88NNNN dot com. Do you guys think I should put it on auction (meaning can it attract higher bids on there) or is this underselling at this point in time?

•••
depends strongly on the other numbers.. starting double 8s in a 6N are always nice to have and these types (if no 0 or 4 in it) will still go up quite a lot in value in the coming months.. i wouldn't sell it yet, but it's your decision

•••
depends strongly on the other numbers.. starting double 8s in a 6N are always nice to have and these types (if no 0 or 4 in it) will still go up quite a lot in value in the coming months.. i wouldn't sell it yet, but it's your decision

No 0, no 4, only 3 other different numbers inside.

•••
then definitely keep that one, or why do u think you got a $1k offer on it out of the blue so early after the 6N buyout happened? these will be relatively scarce once few investors buy these up.. then value jacks up.. i for example do not even sell any of my good 6Ns right now..

•••
Received a 1k offer through GD for a 88NNNN dot com. Do you guys think I should put it on auction (meaning can it attract higher bids on there) or is this underselling at this point in time?

Yeah, its depends on the other NNNN :xf.wink:

If 880104, then $1k is a nice offer IMHO...

•••
then definitely keep that one, or why do u think you got a $1k offer on it out of the blue so early after the 6N buyout happened? these will be relatively scarce once few investors buy these up.. then value jacks up.. i for example do not even sell any of my good 6Ns right now..

Thanks for the insight, I agree it will be more valuable in a near future.

•••
| 088850.com sold | Sedo | $888 |

and the amateurs keep telling us how 0/4 is bad lol..amazing when western folk start turning Chinese

Peace

•••

and the amateurs keep telling us how 0/4 is bad lol..amazing when western folk start turning Chinese

Peace

Well no, it's still relative.

The theory is that 388853.com would sell for a whole lot more -- just replacing the 0 with the 3. It would be a multiple or two more. That is what us "amateurs" keep saying... And from this perspective, they ARE bad...

While nothing is 100% every time, when faced with a reg fee choice of an equal pattern with 0/4 or without (which is basically where this thread dates back to -- when you could reg most any 6N), you would typically always go without. Past that, it's based on your budget and where you want to be. 663882.com might be out of your budget while 660882.com may not. Whether that's "good" or "bad" is not really for me to say. ;)

•••

Peace

888 in the domain was the reason of higher price point IMO :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back