IT.COM

showcase Showcase a domain that went to redemption & you handreg it later.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Domaining is an adventure
Full of risks and excitement.

Ever had a domain go to redemption? And instead of paying to redeem it you decided to wait till it drops and you handreg it and got it back?

If you did? Showcase the domain or domains.

Why start this thread?

1. I'm sure there's some learning to be made from your experience of this happening.

2. Many of us try to grab domains at drop. Would be cool to see a happy ending where a domainer who lost their domain via redemption saw value in the domain and got to hand reg it because no one saw value in it. And now your "baby" is back home.

Also why not add a domain you lost, someone else grabbed , kept and then let it go and you hand reg it. And now it's back with you.

3. And if it sells? That would be nice to add too.

I wonder how many times this happens or has happened ?

Let's find out!

Just let go ( in my head)some domains that went to redemption.

Really depressed. But I'll try to handreg it if no one picks them up. But they were pretty nice.

But with any luck no one will see value in them to pay for back order with the keyword in them that as far as I can tell doesn't have much historical sales.

I'll post mine soon here too.

Share yours today!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back