Dynadot

show your Big data related domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Big data = Big bucks
The term big data is now here to stay as with the cloud, it seems repackaging can work wonders!
Unlike other buzzwords like “agile”and “SOA” in the software industry, Big data has already proven to be a keeper!
It is not going to go anytime soon it is a multi billion dollar industry, Big data is officialy the hottest thing since sliced bread.
What Big data Domain names do you own?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I noticed that cloudbigdata.net dropped yesterday. I'm passing, if anyone else is interested. I've sold 3 big data names in the past month, the best at $1000, the other two in the low $xxx. Can't be more specific, they were private sales. Also, on DNS my big data domains get quite a few visits, and some inquiries as well, but still no sale. The good names are well worth holding on to.

•••
BigDataRobots.com
Big-Data-Analysis.com
BigDataCodes.com
BigDataMode.com
BigDataScript.com
BigDataWebs.com

Have a great day folks!

•••
Time to awaken this thread with a sale
IOTBigData.com $700
Sedo (mine)

•••
I still own Euro Big Data... waiting. I had some interest but non has converted to a sale. Its not like I am the problem just some buyers not finalising deals cos I always agree to their prices

•••
I am getting rid of a few of my big data names. If anyone is interested, drop me a PM

BigDataPros.com
BigData247.com
BigData1.com
BigDataTec.com
BigDataVision.com
BigDataPros.co.uk
BigDataGroup.co.uk
BigDataSolution.co.uk

•••
I am selling some of my big data names on ebay here http://no_url_shorteners/q2mslt

•••
Is there an equivalent to money laundering in bid data? Do people steal data, "wash" it and sell it to others?

•••
GenomeBigData.com
CloudBigData.net

•••
BigDataComputer (.com)

Worth much?

•••
BigDataPros.com
PM me if interested...selling cheap

•••
Since there are no new sales reported lately....

What does it mean when a band names itself after the NP thread subject? Has "Big Data" jumped the shark already? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Data_(band)

A musical sampling...
https://soundcloud.com/bigdatabigdata

Check out "Dangerous" - some decent music. They even have a cut called "Big Dater." Didn't someone here reg that one back at the beginning?

Big Data is a paranoid electronic music project from the Internet, formed out of a general distrust for technology and The Cloud (despite a growing dependence on them). Helmed by producer, Alan Wilkis, Big Data aims to explore the relationship between man and machine, and how the internet has reshaped the human experience.
avatars-000076256199-dy21gg-t50x50.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I wanted to register bigdata.in but it's a;ready registered for any other purpose & by other party.

•••
•••
SaveBigData.com
MoreBigData.com

•••
•••
bigdataoption
bigdataserve
bigdatastorages
bigdataoffice
bigdatadisk

.Com

•••
I sold BigDataBetting.com in November for about 300 bucks.

•••
•••
•••
You seem high on cbd Jide...It isn't the Hemp thread. ;) :xf.grin::P
lol... CBD does not high bro. don't just sell hemp names but study what you sell... you could save a life that way

•••
lol... CBD does not high bro. don't just sell hemp names but study what you sell... you could save a life that way

high on cbd means getting too much into registering cbd names, that you forget where you are posting hehe. ;)

•••
•••
bigdatatec.com
bigdatacoin.com

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back