Domain Empire

advice Should we hold Onto LLLL.com 's ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

getakash1

Akash JainEstablished Member
Impact
I have some LLLL.com domains , they are not CHIPS or western premiums , just plain LLLL.com's .

Eg. ZEZH.com

Should i hold onto it ? or should i sell it ?

I have been wondering if the LLLL.com market has reached its thresh hold .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domaining is a small world.
Meeting honest people here is like finding gold in a river.

•••
•••
I have some LLLL.com domains , they are not CHIPS or western premiums , just plain LLLL.com's .

Eg. ZEZH.com

Should i hold onto it ? or should i sell it ?

I have been wondering if the LLLL.com market has reached its thresh hold .
I have 3 left, and am holding.

•••
This was great discussion, until it has changed into discussion about single complicated 4L sale :)

Some of you guys are saying here about "liquidity" in domain investing... For me it's strange (don't want to say naive) because domain investing is typically a speculative business and from its roots it isn't liquid business or business which allows making money quick and easy. Q3 2015 was abnormal.

If someone really wants liquidity, there are different investment assets at capital markets. What beautiful is in domain names is that it's possible to buy a domain name for several hundreds and sell it for several thousands. Is it more likely to happen with a generic domain name, or a brandable one, than with random 4L which works as initials for some company? - it's difficult to say. I'd say it isn't or it depends on a domain name. Eg. if your random 4L .com represents someone's abbreviation, it's likely and easy to turn $300 investment into $1k~$5k sale, depending on buyer's motivation. Would it be easier to sell "genericproductname.com" of the same company to this company? - I don't think so, I'd say more difficult and factual ROI would depend on the quality of this generic name.

I agree with several opinions which say that "CHIP trading" may be over (nobody knows, that's gambling!), at least in the scale seen in Q3,2015. It's been crazy and any market likes such craziness.

But 4L .com have been and will stay short high quality domain names, good both for startups and existing companies. I'd risk to say that nice looking random 4L, even 4-characters like LNNN or LLNN .com, may be better for a brand name than a silly made up typical 'brandable'.
For domainers, 4L is relatively low-risk investment, unless someone paid thousands for single domain. Good luck everyone! ~AW

•••
If you really talking about "liquid" domains, you are saying you can sell at any point that you need cash, but the problem with that is that if you sell anything in an emergency situation, you will loose cash. So I dont look at domains that way. Sure I could sell my 3 LLLLs today if I wanted, but by doing so, I would be leaving cash on the table. As such, I will sell when I feel the price is right, not when I need a quick cash. That does not mean that I have not flipped a few to make money, in fact I had some for 3 hours and one for 24 hours before selling, but at a profit. It was a quick way to earn some cash. But for the ones I still own, I have a purpose for them, and I dont plan on flipping them to the first guy or gal that comes along.

•••
Too me this looks like a bubble, a good time to sell. Not a great time to buy.

•••
The cheater getakash1 has run away and said nothing more, LOL, i will not get this pass. Ha Ha

•••
@MisterSoft.com For the random LLLL.com's there are no end users , its only demand is in the reseller market . So , that means it will increase to $800 max in the next year , Wont you recommend investing in domains that are liquid & have end users ? Eg. pronouncable LLLL.net or western premiums . If thats a better way , i would rather sell the LLLL.com 's and invest in domains with a brighter future.

That way i am getting the liquid domain whos value will increase with tome & it has a chance of selling to to an end user for Low to High $xxxx
fully agree

•••
godaddy accessed my account without my permission and made a request of refund to hide their dirty work, i kept all proofs and will post them all to know how they answer for their cheated, world is full of big cheater like godaddy or this rat getakash1, lol

•••
And the interesting thing is now I own this great domain name in question ZEZH.COM.
And for everyone's information I bought it through proper channel, in a straightforward way, from a reliable seller.
In case Ha Ha wants this domain from his seller getakash1, I must be fishing in the trouble water. I need at least a four figure amount for this brandable, easily pronounceable domain name.

•••
And the interesting thing is now I own this great domain name in question ZEZH.COM.
And for everyone's information I bought it through proper channel, in a straightforward way, from a reliable seller.
In case Ha Ha wants this domain from his seller getakash1, I must be fishing in the trouble water. I need at least a four figure amount for this brandable, easily pronounceable domain name.

@Haroon Basha, Don't put this food back on fire, it is already cooked,lol, How ever for you, you can hold on to 4L, especially this one :xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin:.

•••
i'm too busy recently, but i will not let this case pass away, i'll follow godaddy and cheater getakash1 to the end, i hate cheater so much and do not accept any dirty actions like this. Ha Ha

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back