IT.COM

advice Should we hold Onto LLLL.com 's ?

NameSilo
Watch

getakash1

Akash JainEstablished Member
Impact
I have some LLLL.com domains , they are not CHIPS or western premiums , just plain LLLL.com's .

Eg. ZEZH.com

Should i hold onto it ? or should i sell it ?

I have been wondering if the LLLL.com market has reached its thresh hold .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My takeaway from this is godaddy auctions seems to be messed up...

•••
I just did one thing wrong that i assumed the payment in godaddy did not go through , it was obvious that if the payment had gone through the domain would have been transferred. It has happened with me tons of times on freelancer.com also , buyers pay through Credit card , then the milestone gets invalidated next day.

Now here is what i think the buyer should have done :

1. Atleast contacted me and told me that the domain has not gone through and he has paid
2. If not at that moment , he had 6 months to tell me that !

Now , after 6 months , you cant blame me to have sold the domain to another buyer , when i had no idea , that the transaction actually took place.

But whatever happened , happened . I am willing to compensate the buyer but he wants nothing other than the original domain . Whats more ? He is set on to insult me , i wrote 3 messages and waited just to calm him down and explain him.

@Ab Peter , I think i am right where i stand . Please correct me if i have said anything wrong , the buyer has no right to make insulting comments . I think he should apologize for that. I have been trying to solve this professionally .

Aha, all people here are in the same ideas about your wrong actions, but you still trying to explain with your useless words?, let me show you what you were wrong.

First of all: it's clearly that you sold the domain and get payment in many times from other buyers (you did the wrong action which you were sure that it's was wong, but you still did that), let's ask all people here and hear their ideas about this action to know that it is right or wrong, from that you will know people call what kind of that person is.
Second: when the aution ended, i won, i got the noticed of Godaddy that i was the winner, i paid and got confirmation again for Order Confirmation of godaddy, which confirmed all were ok and surgested "Review your receipt and get started using your products". Paypal also sent me with notice that the transaction was ok without any problem (you can see the photo i sent). It's not the first time i won an aution from Godaddy, so i knew that i did all my parts for this order.
Third: You had a plan to steal, keep or sell this domain again, so you created a topic to get ideas of people before make a decision and you sold it after that. That proves the reason why you did not contact me or godaddy before selling it, although you knew me already before and i sent message to you to inform that i won the aution and paid ok for all. But affter all, you still ignored all and sold my domain to other guy without any notification to me or godaddy. Ha ha, it's really funny if you stil try to say that you knew nothing about it again.

Fourth: Do you think that you just need to refund the payment and turn back when your wrong actions were reported?. if you think so, you are so wrong, we are not kids and the transaction is not a kid game, it's a fair game for all professional members, not for kids or children here.
I'm a sub branch manager of a comercial bank, i work with many professional customers everyday, so i can clearly understand the main rules of bussiness, that's the respects, trust, clear information and professional working styles must be the base of all transactions, pls do not try to teach me what i have to do in bussiness while you are in trouble by your wrong actions.
Fifth: I have hundreds domains which i bought from many sellers and autions longtime ago, they are my small hobbies, not for sale, so until now, i can ensure that i never sell any of them for money. i have many other things to do and my health is not good, i have to stay in hospital frequently so i do not have time to care for what i paid or what i did if i know that all of them were ok before. That's why I especially hate cheaters and thieves, who earn benefit by dirty actions.
45036_9929d47713238583ea1d4cb055b4f7cd.JPG

Attachments

• paypal payment for zezh.JPG
    paypal payment for zezh.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 62
•••
@getakash1
As you mentioned you are a newbie in the internet domain website entrepreneurship. Your such shoddy business practices and defiant and defensive attitude would take you nowhere. You are just shooting on your foot.
It's a waste of time to talk to you :)

•••
You think attaching a payment receipt from paypal helps ? I never denied that the auction did not sell . I only said that i was in the notion that the payment never went through (Happens a lot of times with credit card transaction) , only logical conclusion for me to arrive at when i saw the domain still in my godaddy account for weeks was that the payment did not go through !

Also , i dont think i need to explain myself again and again as to how domain was not transferred . Its funny you are a manager in a bank and you still dont have the capacity to converse logically without accusing and throwing around insults .

@MisterSoft.com what do you expect me to do ? this guy wants nothing , just wants to report me everywhere , He is welcome to do so. I am offering him Refund including initial cost of domain+the increased value as per curent price.

•••
Anyway , i dont think this has a logical conclusion because i cant hijack into someone else's godaddy account and bring you that domain . If you are just looking to report me everywhere @Ha Ha , you are welcome to do that . Hope it helps you . Best of luck for future. I just recommend you keep a calm mind and communicate with sellers in future instead of reporting them here and there and shouting . If you had given me even 1 message in 6 months , this problem would never had occurred. And , not everyone is a cheater , there are honest people who make mistakes.

•••
You think attaching a payment receipt from paypal helps ? I never denied that the auction did not sell . I only said that i was in the notion that the payment never went through (Happens a lot of times with credit card transaction) , only logical conclusion for me to arrive at when i saw the domain still in my godaddy account for weeks was that the payment did not go through !

Also , i dont think i need to explain myself again and again as to how domain was not transferred . Its funny you are a manager in a bank and you still dont have the capacity to converse logically without accusing and throwing around insults .

@MisterSoft.com what do you expect me to do ? this guy wants nothing , just wants to report me everywhere , He is welcome to do so. I am offering him Refund including initial cost of domain+the increased value as per curent price.
Your words are from kids, not from a true seller, you must see at the core of problem, that you tried to sold domain many times and got payment many times from many people, all people here call that's a cheater or thief, no more. You could do much better if you contact to godaddy or buyer and solve the problem very smothly before selling it, not hiding after a period of time, ignore all messges and find other buyers to sell it (although you still knew surely that you sold it to one other buyer before).
You should contact godaddy, tell them about this situation, ask them stand with you to solve it by report your wrong actions and ask to cancel the illegal tracsaction you made a few days ago, affter all that, if it still does not work, let me and people know and we can find the solution, not saying "i will refund" and run away, because you sold my asset without notification or my agreement (while you knew you could do many things to make all better before selling it to other guy). I do not need the dirty refund as a loot from you, because i'm the real owner of domain, not you. All i need that your right actions to fix this problems soon, not always say "i'm right" or "just need refund" when only your wrong actions had been spotted.
Is it clear for you, let do all thing as the a professinonal like people here, not playing kid games for this situation, stop saying useless words and doing nothing to solve problem. You can see all comments, all people here are laughing at your face now, do not let it happens again by prove your right actions.
P/S: Check your message, i'm sure i sent message to you through namepros to inform that i won and paid (anyone who is admin or suppervisor of namepros can approve this information), event without any contact, you still must have complete your duties for bussiness, not trying sell the assest which does not belong to you.
See your confirmation again here to know that you already the domain had been sold
45043_a9892c8a1cd8caba992125c54217c693.JPG

Attachments

• message to prove that you knew everything.JPG
    message to prove that you knew everything.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
•••
@Ha Ha , So you want me to contact godaddy , Cancel the transaction i made a few days ago , due to the "Wrong actions i took" as you say , then after taking it from my last buyer transfer it to you . -_-

I dont care what people say or think about me , you do not even realize that you could have messaged me once that you did not receive the domain and you have paid ! I dont even want to sing the same song again.

I dont think arguing here is of any benefit , if this was 3-4 years ago , i would have taken on this war . Right now , i dont have the time and i know better . I will be refunding through godaddy & this will be my last reply to any post here. If you want nothing , just to flame , report & shout insults . I dont have time to listen to that. So bye and best of luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just did one thing wrong that i assumed the payment in godaddy did not go through , it was obvious that if the payment had gone through the domain would have been transferred. It has happened with me tons of times on freelancer.com also , buyers pay through Credit card , then the milestone gets invalidated next day.

Now here is what i think the buyer should have done :

1. Atleast contacted me and told me that the domain has not gone through and he has paid
2. If not at that moment , he had 6 months to tell me that !

Now , after 6 months , you cant blame me to have sold the domain to another buyer , when i had no idea , that the transaction actually took place.

•••
@Ha Ha , So you want me to contact godaddy , Cancel the transaction i made a few days ago , due to the "Wrong actions i took" as you say , then after taking it from my last buyer transfer it to you . -_-

I dont care what people say or think about me , you do not even realize that you could have messaged me once that you did not receive the domain and you have paid ! I dont even want to sing the same song again.

I dont think arguing here is of any benefit , if this was 3-4 years ago , i would have taken on this war . Right now , i dont have the time and i know better . I will be refunding through godaddy & this will be my last reply to any post here. If you want nothing , just to flame , report & shout insults . I dont have time to listen to that. So bye and best of luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your words proved all as someone here said: You can run but you can hide, when your true face was flipped, and you only need to to say "i do not have time" and run.
Beside, even in all situations, i do not have to do anything to contact you when i won aution, because i did all my parts perfectly, the problems come from your dirty action when selling it again and get payment again, although you knew it did not belong to you.

•••
Wow, that escalated quickly.

From a very informative LLLL.com discussion to a drama serie...

@Ha Ha and @getakash1 : I think everything has been said before, but I have to say you both reply quite childish. I can understand frustrations, but I dont think either of your replies have helped solve this matter. No matter how frustrated you are, always make sure you and the other cone closer to an agreement, not drift apart due to emotions heating up.

•••
@Ha Ha
Hope you will show some flexibility and leadership, and find a mutual and amicable solution.
All the best :)

•••
Your words proved all as someone here said: You can run but you can hide, when your true face was flipped, and you only need to to say "i do not have time" and run.
Beside, even in all situations, i do not have to do anything to contact you when i won aution, because i did all my parts perfectly, the problems come from your dirty action when selling it again and get payment again, although you knew it did not belong to you.
Here in America, if you sell a same product twice, we call it Double-Dipping ;)

•••
@Ha Ha
Hope you will show some flexibility and leadership, and find a mutual and amicable solution.
All the best :)
Yes, In fact, i would like to follow your ideas an the same ones from other people, all i need that the attempts to solve the problem, not doing nothing, just run away and say "i don't care" or "i do not have time" or "i'll refund" when he had been spotted like this guy. He just tries to advoid his mistakes just after being spotted, not trying to solve problem like a real seller in this case.
He will lose much more than what he gains with the ways he treat for his bussiness like this.

•••
So...I guess we all should hold onto LLLL.coms?

•••
So...I guess we all should hold onto LLLL.coms?
Ask the guy who created this thread;)
For now he is preoccupied with other silly stuff...

•••
At least the thread put a smile on my face. I bet that it didnt put a smile on @Ha Ha his face, despite his username

•••
•••
•••
Since he sold a name twice, getakash2 might be more appropriate
LOL
He should take up your advice and Upgrade his name... :)

•••
If I share this double dipping on slickdeals, GoDaddy would go bankrupt

•••
If I share this double dipping on slickdeals, GoDaddy would go bankrupt

Let me know when you plan to, I might have to transfer a few domains out

•••
Interesting thread, with quite a dramatic twist. Wowser.

•••
I have some LLLL.com domains , they are not CHIPS or western premiums , just plain LLLL.com's .

Eg. ZEZH.com

Should i hold onto it ? or should i sell it ?

There's irony in the fact that the guy who started this thread actually did both those things......

He sold a domain AND he held on to it too :) .........and then played dumb about why he f*cked someone over thru his own lack of professionalism.

Bad move.

•••
Really ugly. People going off half-cocked, wild, baseless assumptions turning to accusations.

Godaddy tells you that transfer of domains is automatic, charges you an extra 5% commission for fast automatic transfer, and then often expects the seller to transfer anyway.

It is understandable that a seller could miss that. It is the buyers' responsibility just as much as the seller's to see to it that the sale is completed. Both missed it, the fault, if any, is Godaddy.

Perhaps everyone is over stressed. This ugly piling on is not how to deal with issues.

•••
There's irony in the fact that the guy who started this thread actually did both those things......

He sold a domain AND he held on to it too :) .........and then played dumb about why he f*cked someone over thru his own lack of professionalism.

Bad move.
NICE RECAP :)

•••
Direct sales of llll.com domains are usually better

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back