Dynadot

advice Should we hold Onto LLLL.com 's ?

NameSilo
Watch

getakash1

Akash JainEstablished Member
Impact
I have some LLLL.com domains , they are not CHIPS or western premiums , just plain LLLL.com's .

Eg. ZEZH.com

Should i hold onto it ? or should i sell it ?

I have been wondering if the LLLL.com market has reached its thresh hold .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Ha Ha. I also checked our chat history 6 months ago , turns out i also sold you another domain whiche.com , you paid for that and i transfered the domain all went smooth for that .

I have been selling websites and domains for months now , i also work as a freelancer . and i have never ever had a problem like this.

Anyway , i just suggest you to trust people more than godaddy . They can be a real headache and lets solve this in pm.

•••
Hello,
Before making such statements like cheater on a person , you should atleast contact me first . Godaddy auctions is a messed up platform , i agree to selling the domain to you 6 months ago , but after the sale the domain was just sitting in my acc for 6 months ! Domains normally get deleted and transfered to the buyer automatically ,i just assumed the payment did not go through when this was not transfered. Also , i recieved no email whatsoever from godaddy or you.

But , due to this claim of yours now , i had to check my payment history . it turns out you did pay , i just wish you reached out to me after that .

Anyhow , i dont intend to keep the money that belongs to you . So let me know your paypal and i would be glad to transfer back the payment .

Also requested the same via pm
@Ha Ha
Happy ending for you. All the best :)

@getakash1
Are you just going to reimburse/repay principal money or going to pay interest as well that you earned during this period?
Well, you can run but you can't hide :)

•••
I was not running or hiding @MisterSoft.com , think of it like this , you sell a domain on gd auction and move on with business , expecting the domain to be deleted fron your acc soon . After a few weeks you realize payment must not have gone through , thats why the domai. Is sitting there . You get no emails or communication from buyer or godaddy till 6 months . suddenly , i get a private message on namepros clamining i am a cheater. I would say its niether of our fault , just the gd auction system is to be blamed.

Other than that , i do a lot of business without any mediator , directly via paypal have never had any intention of running away or cheating . i even remember selling this same guy another domain via paypal , in which the transaction went smooth.

Anyway , will solve it with him via pm.

@Ha Ha
Happy ending for you. All the best :)

@getakash1
Are you just going to reimburse/repay principal money or going to pay interest as well that you earned during this period?
Well, you can run but you can't hide :)

•••
•••
@Ha Ha. I also checked our chat history 6 months ago , turns out i also sold you another domain whiche.com , you paid for that and i transfered the domain all went smooth for that .

I have been selling websites and domains for months now , i also work as a freelancer . and i have never ever had a problem like this.

Anyway , i just suggest you to trust people more than godaddy . They can be a real headache and lets solve this in pm.
In stead of saying that, why did not you contact me before selling it to other guy (although the systems noticed that i paid for all ok and i'm sure you knew that), or why did not you contact to godaddy before selling it, just there is a true reason: you wanted to steal that domain (even in case you know that it does not belong to you anymore).
I did all my parts for this transaction, the problems come from the you (the seller) and godaddy only.
P/S: i bought many other domains before buying this domain, but non of sellers tried to sell or steal the domains which they knew that not belong to them any more.
Affer win the aution, finishing payment, i also sent you a message to notice that i won domain zezh.com on godaddy from you, so there is no reason to say that you did not know.
I do not need money or refund, i want my domain zezh.com which i bought officially.

•••

@getakash1 no more excuses from you; all you have to do is to complete the transaction. You know better!

•••
@Ha Ha , I dont think you read my message ! I had no idea that the payment actually went through godaddy 6 months ago and you own the domain (i sold it via GD auctions and the only way i know that domain does not get deleted from my account automatically is when the payment does not go through. ) !
I sell websites worth $2000+ Every month + I freelance+ I am in college , surely you dont expect me to keep track of every transaction !

About the message you claim to have sent on godaddy (I did not get any !) . Also , you could have contacted me outside godaddy , you knew me through flippa right ? why not just message me there !

@ZapNano I am trying to refund this guy & act professionally , but god knows what he wants , still using words like i stole his domain ! Damn !

P.s. If i wanted to steal your domain brother , i would not make a public post on namepros about it , i know better !
I am the kind of guy who whishes his previous clients birthdays & new years , I get a lot of repeat buyers ! I can challenge you to just point me one buyer out of more than 100(From flippa or freelancer or namepros) i have had , that give a negative review about me.

I just urge you again to not use words like steal and cheater again & solve this with me peacefully via pm , i am sure we can find a solution.

In stead of saying that, why did not you contact me before selling it to other guy (although the systems noticed that i paid for all ok and i'm sure you knew that), or why did not you contact to godaddy before selling it, just there is a true reason: you wanted to steal that domain (even in case you know that it does not belong to you anymore).
I did all my parts for this transaction, the problems come from the you (the seller) and godaddy only.
P/S: i bought many other domains before buying this domain, but non of sellers tried to sell or steal the domains which they knew that not belong to them any more.
Affer win the aution, finishing payment, i also sent you a message to notice that i won domain zezh.com on godaddy from you, so there is no reason to say that you did not know.
I do not need money or refund, i want my domain zezh.com which i bought officially.

•••
@Ha Ha , I dont think you read my message ! I had no idea that the payment actually went through godaddy 6 months ago and you own the domain (i sold it via GD auctions and the only way i know that domain does not get deleted from my account automatically is when the payment does not go through. ) !
I sell websites worth $2000+ Every month + I freelance+ I am in college , surely you dont expect me to keep track of every transaction !

About the message you claim to have sent on godaddy (I did not get any !) . Also , you could have contacted me outside godaddy , you knew me through flippa right ? why not just message me there !

@ZapNano I am trying to refund this guy & act professionally , but god knows what he wants , still using words like i stole his domain ! Damn !

P.s. If i wanted to steal your domain brother , i would not make a public post on namepros about it , i know better !
I am the kind of guy who whishes his previous clients birthdays & new years , I get a lot of repeat buyers ! I can challenge you to just point me one buyer out of more than 100(From flippa or freelancer or namepros) i have had , that give a negative review about me.

I just urge you again to not use words like steal and cheater again & solve this with me peacefully via pm , i am sure we can find a solution.

I do not need your refund or portfolio domains, i want the domain zezh.com i bought and paid already for it, it's really bad when you knew that i bought it and paid it well ( i let you know when i won the aution), but you were still in silence, ignored all and sold it without any notice for the owner (while i was the real owner).
I'm sure you knew that i was the owner because i let you know immediately affter i won the aution on godaddy, but you did not contact me or godaddy and doing nothing before selling it. If you know me, why did you still sell the domain to other guys.
What should i call you if not to be a cheater after all actions you did as a seller.
If this problem wil not be solved well, i'll create new topics on many domain forums and tell to everyone know about your bad actions and dirty works of godaddy, maybe someone will give me good advices. People will also know all about you, maybe you will be locked forever and there is no one wants to deal with you any more, beside, i'll prove to godaddy know that they will loose a big amount of customers (of course) if they can not protect their customers and did not do their work as it should be (collect the fee, eat renewal fee and took much profit from that, but doing nothing to help customers.)
You made me angry when trying to sell my asset without my agreement. I absolutely hate cheaters or stealing action, so i'll follow this mess to the end of world.

•••
Hell with this ! @Ha Ha , i have offered you refund+More liquid domains+Other web development services . It looks like you want nothing but to flame , you are not even replying to that , just FLAMING, so go on . Show your real face , start calling me names. I am not even replying to this anymore !

I dont give a shit what you say now , go on and post on as many forums as you want , i will be refunding you the amount through godaddy whether you want it or not , then i am done with you !

I have told you over and over that i know you won the auction and i know that it ended !!!! But only logical conclusion for me to arrive at when i saw the domain still in my godaddy account for weeks was that the payment did not go through !

Whats more ? You did not message me 6 months after that sale neither did godaddy !!! 6 months ? It was only logical for me to think your payment in godaddy did not go through ! Now , when you realize i have sold the domain , you come and demand nothing but the original domain back ? That too flaming at me with such language ? If you had just messaged me , asking the domain back anytime in the past 6 months , i would check my payment history in paypal and transfer the domain back to you ! How do you expect me to transfer it to you now ? when i dont have it ?

You think i am threatened by your post on this forum ? Hell publish it in newspapers , i wont feel threatened until i have done something wrong ! I am processing the refund because its yours , not because i am threatened.

Anyway , i am done with this ! Dont expect any more replies from me in private message , because i cannot go down to your level and make personal allegations !

I have already initiated the payment request through godaddy support , Bye !

•••
I do not need your refund or portfolio domains, i want the domain zezh.com i bought and paid already for it, it's really bad when you knew that i bought it and paid it well ( i let you know when i won the aution), but you were still in silence, ignored all and sold it without any notice for the owner (while i was the real owner).
I'm sure you knew that i was the owner because i let you know immediately affter i won the aution on godaddy, but you did not contact me or godaddy and doing nothing before selling it. If you know me, why did you still sell the domain to other guys.
What should i call you if not to be a cheater after all actions you did as a seller.
If this problem wil not be solved well, i'll create new topics on many domain forums and tell to everyone know about your bad actions and dirty works of godaddy, maybe someone will give me good advices. People will also know all about you, maybe you will be locked forever and there is no one wants to deal with you any more, beside, i'll prove to godaddy know that they will loose a big amount of customers (of course) if they can not protect their customers and did not do their work as it should be (collect the fee, eat renewal fee and took much profit from that, but doing nothing to help customers.)
You made me angry when trying to sell my asset without my agreement. I absolutely hate cheaters or stealing action, so i'll follow this mess to the end of world.
Where is the domain zezh.com right now that is in question?

@getakash1
Hand him over the domain zezh.com and get over with this issue. Plain and simple. What the fuss?

•••
Where is the domain zezh.com right now that is in question?

@getakash1
Hand him over the domain zezh.com and get over with this issue. Plain and simple. What the fuss?

@MisterSoft.com Please read the above posts carefully , Even @Ha Ha and i both know that the Domain ZEZH.com has been sold to another buyer a few days ago in all the confusion . That is the reason i am offering other compensation , but he just wants the domain not even listening just making insulting comments on me . ALSO READ ALL THE POINTS AS TO WHY THIS HAPPENED AND WHAT MY ROLE IN THIS WAS . I would appreciate if you judge after knowing the facts.

•••
This is getting messier, somebody call 911. :xf.eek: @Sergeant MisterSoft.com

•••
@getakash1

1. You were paid
2. You did not notice it, expected GD to automatically transfer the name.
3. Checked you are paid long time ago, i.e. GD and payer did their part in what concerns you.
4. You should promptly push the name to buyer and just because floor price is $170 higher should not be a reason to act wrong. Refunding at this point is absolutely wrong.

•••
If I may waddled in, @Ha Ha , this is for you = The domain in question has been sold to another person, kindly accept a settlement with @getakash 1 , Insisting you want the exact domain back will not be fair, to this unfair situation.
@getakash1, you owns @Ha Ha PLENTY apology.

Also, no need of further fiery posts,its not worth it. Save the thread for its initial topic and purpose, else , I will take on both of you and you will have me to contend with,UNDERSTOOD?. :xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin:

@getakash1

1. You were paid
3. Checked you are paid long time ago, i.e. GD and payer did their part in what concerns you.
4. You should promptly push the name to buyer and just because floor price is $170 higher should not be a reason to act wrong. Refunding at this point is absolutely wrong.

@getakash1, said name was sold to another person few days ago.
@getakash1, If you sill have the name, transfer Asap.

•••
@getakash1

1. You were paid

I just did one thing wrong that i assumed the payment in godaddy did not go through , it was obvious that if the payment had gone through the domain would have been transferred. It has happened with me tons of times on freelancer.com also , buyers pay through Credit card , then the milestone gets invalidated next day.

Now here is what i think the buyer should have done :

1. Atleast contacted me and told me that the domain has not gone through and he has paid
2. If not at that moment , he had 6 months to tell me that !

Now , after 6 months , you cant blame me to have sold the domain to another buyer , when i had no idea , that the transaction actually took place.

But whatever happened , happened . I am willing to compensate the buyer but he wants nothing other than the original domain . Whats more ? He is set on to insult me , i wrote 3 messages and waited just to calm him down and explain him.

@Ab Peter , I think i am right where i stand . Please correct me if i have said anything wrong , the buyer has no right to make insulting comments . I think he should apologize for that. I have been trying to solve this professionally .

•••
If I may waddled in, @Ha Ha , this is for you = The domain in question has been sold to another person, kindly accept a settlement with @getakash 1 , Insisting you want the exact domain back will not be fair, to this unfair situation.
@getakash1, you owns @Ha Ha PLENTY apology.

Also, no need of further fiery posts,its not worth it. Save the thread for its initial topic and purpose, else , I will take on both of you and you will have me to contend with,UNDERSTOOD?. :xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin:

@getakash1, said name was sold to another person few days ago.
@getakash1, If you sill have the name, transfer Asap.
IMHO, the best solution could be:
@getakash1 must offer the buyer an alternate LLLL.com domain, and close the case once and for all. He may give the buyer a variety of LLLL.com domain choices to pick one to redeem himself.
Peace:)

•••
I just did one thing wrong that i assumed the payment in godaddy did not go through , it was obvious that if the payment had gone through the domain would have been transferred. It has happened with me tons of times on freelancer.com also , buyers pay through Credit card , then the milestone gets invalidated next day.

Now here is what i think the buyer should have done :

1. Atleast contacted me and told me that the domain has not gone through and he has paid
2. If not at that moment , he had 6 months to tell me that !

Now , after 6 months , you cant blame me to have sold the domain to another buyer , when i had no idea , that the transaction actually took place.

But whatever happened , happened . I am willing to compensate the buyer but he wants nothing other than the original domain . Whats more ? He is set on to insult me , i wrote 3 messages and waited just to calm him down and explain him.

@Ab Peter , I think i am right where i stand . Please correct me if i have said anything wrong , the buyer has no right to make insulting comments . I think he should apologize for that. I have been trying to solve this professionally .

How about you compensate him for the full price of the sold name? That will show your honest intention that you had nothing to gain. Otherwise, it is just words. You happened to benefit from GD "mistake" or chose to, nobody would know.

•••
How about you compensate him for the full price of the sold name? That will show your honest intention that you had nothing to gain. Otherwise, it is just words. You happened to benefit from GD "mistake" or chose to, nobody would know.
Right on
That's another possible solution:)

•••

Sure, this too is on point.

•••
When the buyer submitted his case to godaddy auction , they suspended my acc. . Not : the buyer did not contact me before this , i was bidding on multiple auctions that i had my eye on for several days . Also , i was negotiating a sale with a buyer for a domain i had listed in GD . All that just went boom when buyer reported to godaddy , who is to pay for that loss i suffered ?

Anyway , i can understand that . But i contacted godaddy , i must pay the original amount there in order to settle the case in godaddy . So i am doing that there.

Other than that , i am willing to discuss how to settle other losses with the buyer through PM .

I can obviously not offer another LLLL.com as i have will be paying godaddy the amount , i am willing to negotiate with the buyer as to how can i settle his losses.

@Recons.Com , @Ab Peter , @MisterSoft.com , you all sound logical . I only wish the buyer had some logic , and a more professional approach.

•••
I think i am right where i stand . Please correct me if i have said anything wrong , the buyer has no right to make insulting comments . I think he should apologize for that. I have been trying to solve this professionally .

No......You are very wrong. What person sells a domain and doesn't check they have received the funds for the sale? (Personally I don't believe that excuse) I make it my business to check I have received funds and if I have and the domain is still in my account the right thing to do is contact the buyer and remind them that it's still there and it should be sorted out.

Your looking bad, please stop telling us you did the right thing, you didn't........And you actually made it worse by selling the name again to someone else. You didn't think to contact the original buyer and ask them what was happening before you sold it again to another buyer?

As you said, you have been selling domains for ONLY months.......this is not how things should be done.

Next time check you got paid and check the buyer received their domain. No more crappy excuses.

It's important when your in the domain selling arena you maintain your credibility as it will help you when dealing again in the future.

Situations you have put yourself in because of laziness or lack of professionalism won't help you.

Learn from this mistake and never do it again.

Good luck.

•••
When the buyer submitted his case to godaddy auction , they suspended my acc. . Not : the buyer did not contact me before this , i was bidding on multiple auctions that i had my eye on for several days . Also , i was negotiating a sale with a buyer for a domain i had listed in GD . All that just went boom when buyer reported to godaddy , who is to pay for that loss i suffered ?

Anyway , i can understand that . But i contacted godaddy , i must pay the original amount there in order to settle the case in godaddy . So i am doing that there.

Other than that , i am willing to discuss how to settle other losses with the buyer through PM .

I can obviously not offer another LLLL.com as i have will be paying godaddy the amount , i am willing to negotiate with the buyer as to how can i settle his losses.

@Recons.Com , @Ab Peter , @MisterSoft.com , you all sound logical . I only wish the buyer had some logic , and a more professional approach.
@getakash1
We are not here to take sides honestly.
Hey, no one is perfect. We all make mistakes. We are not here to pass a judgement.
Please be a man, and stop making lame excuses. Follow @Recons.Com advice and move on :)

•••
No......You are very wrong. What person sells a domain and doesn't check they have received the funds for the sale? (Personally I don't believe that excuse) I make it my business to check I have received funds and if I have and the domain is still in my account the right thing to do is contact the buyer and remind them that it's still there and it should be sorted out.

Your looking bad, please stop telling us you did the right thing, you didn't........And you actually made it worse by selling the name again to someone else. You didn't think to contact the original buyer and ask them what was happening before you sold it again to another buyer?

As you said, you have been selling domains for ONLY months.......this is not how things should be done.

Next time check you got paid and check the buyer received their domain. No more crappy excuses.

It's important when your in the domain selling arena you maintain your credibility as it will help you when dealing again in the future.

Situations you have put yourself in because of laziness or lack of professionalism won't help you.

Learn from this mistake and never do it again.

Good luck.

To everyone reading this ,

I am tired of explaining myself . All i can say is i had no bad intention , i honestly believed the payment did not go through in godaddy .

i am in college , working day and night to grow. Problems like this just pull you down .

@MisterSoft.com , I am paying him through godaddy the original amount , i am also willing to settle for the rest of the amount that increased. I have nothing to make out of a few hundred dollars. But , he wants nothing more than the original domain .

I am tired , i have other work to do . I cant keep making the same point here again and again. I believe all of you must have had problems like this , its just been a bad day for me . Also , trying to convince a buyer to deal outside godaddy auction just because my account got suspended , would have had a big sale. I think you all know , it is hard to find a buyer , emailing tons of leads & stuff. So please excuse any bad language used in this thread.

There will always be people who judge you , so i dont mind @MR PACKER , it is your opinion. And , to be honest i am not doing this for credibility , i am a website reseller and entrepreneur , i am running several independent websites. Domain reselling was just for a little investment & it seemed interesting.

I am just doing this because i do not like people calling me a cheater , i think of myself better than that. Also , i do not intend to own any other persons money.

•••
•••
Lol, this thread was entertaining including the commentary... I hope both parties can come to a solution...

FYI. Go Daddy has fucked me over too on their auction platform... The "middle man" has to serve the buyer and seller much better. I've seen many complaints in regards to Go Daddy, from both sides...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back