Dynadot

@sharjil

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you again threaten any of my family member i am going to file a police complaint against you . @Sharjil

Edited by moderator: This post has been edited because it was a violation of rule 1.2.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
religion is scary af. Ima go hide back in my safe space now.

•••
The post referring to religion/abusive posts should be removed. It has no place in this forum.

But,

threatening someone's family? They need to be exposed.

Unwarranted, knee-Jerk reactions from Rob Monster's staff here, need to be called out.

And,

Domain brokers should ensure that clients are legally bound to pay brokerage.
Rightly said.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I kind of agree with this. I don't think staff members should really be involved in this.
Regardless of merits, it comes off as rather unprofessional.

I know I would not want my staff publicly involved in this kind of dispute.

Brad

I do kind of agree, but at the same time he should be allowed to stand against racism whether he works for a company or not.

•••
Not me then, cause I never use country/religion to attack someone even when there is big issue. There are better ways to deal with situations like this
We are all different :xf.smile:, I'm not defending him or his language, just trying to explain what i see. If i get offended every time someone insults my country/religion, i'll probably stop coming online

Last edited:
•••
You Pakistani terrorist son of bitch sharjil saleem ,if you again threaten any of my family member i am going to file a police complaint against you . Stop acting as a dog motherf*cker. You terrorist ask your dad to reply in court instead of stooping to such low level. You Pakistani jihadi fall in line. Son of jihadi islamic terrorist. @Sharjil

Bloody a*hole islamic terrorist dog @Sharjil ,did your f*cking dad teach you or your f*cking country taught you to threaten my family members. You dog ,someone threw you bone to eat and you starts acting like a dog bloody Pakistani dog.

no comment

•••
I feel like the OP's statements made here about @Sharjil alone are enough for a strong case against OP. Wow.

•••
•••
Seems to me like broker- broker dispute with the so called Master playing the tricks.
But if allegations by OP are true then many bad things are happening in brokerage area.

Last edited:
•••
Never Mind.

Last edited:
•••
How the hell is this thread still active?

Anti religious rhetoric and insinuating someone is a terrorist is acceptable now on Namepros?

Ban this idiot for life, anything else is a personal and business issue between the 2 parties and is quite frankly immaterial to the highly offensive content that the OP has posted.

It is a joke that this has been allowed to go on so long......

I have had the OP blocked for a long time and this thread justifies my reasons for keeping him blocked.

What an absolute tool.......

•••
Seems to me like broker- broker dispute with the so called Master playing the tricks.
But if allegations by OP are true then many bad things are happening in brokerage area.
Hi Lord. Hope you are well brother.

Its not broker to broker, Its basically a scam case which we prefer to move on with the legal team. Would reveal the whole story soon.

•••

Its not broker to broker, Its basically a scam case which we prefer to move on with the legal team. Would reveal the whole story soon.

Mind explaining your text messages posted by OP?

•••

Would gladly wait for the whole story. Let me know one thing, who started legal action first?

•••
Mind explaining your text messages posted by OP?
Hi Johsun, Soon brother, Will reveal the whole story from start that how my client is scammed and blackmailed, As I mention, I will not put any info here until our legal team proceeds. Be patient, Everything would be crystal clear.

As far as his language concern, We all could speak in same tone and abusive language. But I am not that kind of person.

•••
@barybadrinath it's wrong to threaten someone or their family, but is it right to speak against a religion and a country because one person may have scammed you? is it right to call him a terrorist because he threatened you? is it right to speak against islam and pakistan even if sharjil is wrong in this case? what it shows is your hatred for islam and muslims.. say whatever you want, soon you will die and burn in hell forever.

Last edited:
•••
Would gladly wait for the whole story. Let me know one thing, who started legal action first?
brother, little patience, as I told we will clear every thing, Its gonna be crystal clear. :)

•••
•••
babyyoda.gif

#BabyYodaSoupThread

•••
I request everyone here to please not involve yourselves with these types of people. As from the way he initiated the post to the way he engages with other members questions and replies, it clearly is an indication of "Religious hatred, Country hatred and Propaganda"...

Replying to people based on their Religion and Country is clearly a lack of education and disrespect to the word "Professionalism"...it's time to let this Thread RIP...

As we all have learnt since childhood, when a Dog is barking, let it bark and move on unless you want it to bite u.

When you throw a stone in a pile of sh*t it will splash on yourself.

Have a good day :)

Last edited:
•••
I don't know who is wrong or right but i was not expecting this cheap language by the OP.
Don't involve any country or religion in your personal issues if you have a geniune issue.. Because i'm from pakistan and i did hurt with your stupid language..Seriously!

•••
I'm just going to leave this right here...

Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.
-Sun Tzu-

•••
Oh the things that happen here when we sleep 🙄 not a thread to wake up to. I have no opinion other than the inexcusable language needs to be deleted. Really foul and objectionable. We can do better than this guys.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back