Dynadot

@sharjil

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you again threaten any of my family member i am going to file a police complaint against you . @Sharjil

Edited by moderator: This post has been edited because it was a violation of rule 1.2.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Am I the only one who is enjoying this thread ??

•••
nevermind...

Last edited:
•••
I have deals with Badri before, he was a fine guy to deal with. He has thrown the kitchen sink today, and his mind seems to have gone beserk with someone contacting his family, which is criminal and must be investigated. i also dont agree with his language and words used for a community, country...hope he finds peace and gets his due from that master. The ultra rich can sure rattle cages with 2 in it..sad

•••
•••
Trust drives this business, we trust escrow services to safe guard our money, we trust our domains to be safe at registrars, we expect sellers pay dues to their brokers, so its important we know who the master is and the entire story...this is important as its a matter of chain of trust and we must know who to avoid in the future..

•••
•••
Thread closed / Moved to reviews (Reviewing a person) / Infractions/restriction issued to thread starter for Massive post/thread campaign continuing with Threats / Name Calling / Personal Attacks / and Aggressive unprofessional behavior.

@barybadrinath - If another member threatened you on namePros, please use the report feature and provide links to where the incident occurred so we can investigate further. Launching a massive unprofessional campaign like you did was not the right course of action and disrupted the community.

We can certainly understand your frustration, however, you must go through the proper channels to report matters like this so we can investigate the situation and assist you. By launching such an unprofessional campaign, as you did, it violates the rules and creates a situation where your account becomes flagged as well.

Please use the report feature so we can assist you further and get this matter resolved.

Thanks.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back