Dynadot

@sharjil

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you again threaten any of my family member i am going to file a police complaint against you . @Sharjil

Edited by moderator: This post has been edited because it was a violation of rule 1.2.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your opening post and actually subsequent posts are disgusting and racist. Whatever your dispute with Sharjil is, projecting you anger upon an entire country and religion is unacceptable and probably has something to do with deep and underlying racist notions you already had. I am not defending Sharjil - I haven't even read what happened between you two - I didn't want to read on after the first post by a bigot like you. Personally, I think you should be banned from NamePros for your disgusting and racist language.

Whatever Sharjil did - after what you just did on Namepros, you have no sympathy from me. If you had explained your frustrations like a normal human being I may have been routing for you - heck I would probably have offered any advice I had to help you (if the facts added up that is - 2 sides to every story) - but after your racist outburst I couldn't care less for you.

@NamePros @Paul Buonopane @Mod Team Alfa @Mod Team Echo @Mod Team Bravo @Mod Team Foxtrot

Last edited:
•••
Thread closed / Moved to reviews (Reviewing a person) / Infractions/restriction issued to thread starter for Massive post/thread campaign continuing with Threats / Name Calling / Personal Attacks / and Aggressive unprofessional behavior.

@barybadrinath - If another member threatened you on namePros, please use the report feature and provide links to where the incident occurred so we can investigate further. Launching a massive unprofessional campaign like you did was not the right course of action and disrupted the community.

We can certainly understand your frustration, however, you must go through the proper channels to report matters like this so we can investigate the situation and assist you. By launching such an unprofessional campaign, as you did, it violates the rules and creates a situation where your account becomes flagged as well.

Please use the report feature so we can assist you further and get this matter resolved.

Thanks.

•••
This thread definitely doesn't belong in the Domain Industry News section. Not sure where it belongs but not here.

I have read the entire thread and I see no benefit to this thread.

@barybadrinath @Sharjil I hope you two can take your dispute to the appropriate authorities. This forum is "NamePros", not "NameCalling".

Best of luck

•••
I understand abt language and i am sorry for that. But when i came to know that this person is reaching out to my relatives and threatening them i am unable to control myself. He has broken The law. Which right allows him to threaten someone else family members. If u have a problem fight case legally,why threaten family members
do u have evidence if he threatned yur family members?? if YES you should present that in court instead calling here bad words for all pakistanis .. please i have request to stop it and resolve matter with Sharjil & that USA company.
i dont see any reason to abuse PAKISTAN
my humble request only :)
we are in namepros like family dont drag here country or religion
First off we are human !!
Please respect :)

•••
Well, I woke up to a Wednesday poopstorm on NP. I will say this:

Emerging markets like Pakistan are tremendous opportunities for both entrepreneurs in those markets but also for people to transact with them. The digital asset market in Pakistan is active and growing fast.

The challenge in some emerging markets is that there is a convergence of lawlessness with occasional opportunity to be lawless. Where the courts of law fall short, the court of public opinion takes over.

Like it or not, NamePros when it comes to exposing nonsense and thuggery, NamePros is the public square. If someone is defamed here, they will have a challenge getting much done or influencing others.

My hope is that any malfeasance between domainers, whether from Pakistan or elsewhere, simply gets resolved professionally even if individuals chose not to love each other personally, at least for the moment.

Specific to @Furquah, as I have encouraged Epik staff to be ombudsman and to be authentic, I can see how his engagement occurred. I hope he will be a force for good, notably through private facilitation.

If there is a dispute that needs to be financially settled, Epik stands ready to assist. We see great promise in Pakistan, and hope to contribute positively to the market development there.

•••
Well, I woke up to a Wednesday poopstorm on NP. I will say this:

Emerging markets like Pakistan are tremendous opportunities for both entrepreneurs in those markets but also for people to transact with them. The digital asset market in Pakistan is active and growing fast.

The challenge in some emerging markets is that there is a convergence of lawlessness with occasional opportunity to be lawless. Where the courts of law fall short, the court of public opinion takes over.

Like it or not, NamePros when it comes to exposing nonsense and thuggery, NamePros is the public square. If someone is defamed here, they will have a challenge getting much done or influencing others.

My hope is that any malfeasance between domainers, whether from Pakistan or elsewhere, simply gets resolved professionally even if individuals chose not to love each other personally, at least for the moment.

Specific to @Furquah, as I have encouraged Epik staff to be ombudsman and to be authentic, I can see how his engagement occurred. I hope he will be a force for good, notably through private facilitation.

If there is a dispute that needs to be financially settled, Epik stands ready to assist. We see great promise in Pakistan, and hope to contribute positively to the market development there.

The thread is hard to follow so I will clarify for you - Sharjil actually lives in Dubai and the company the OP has a disupute with is based in the US. The OP chose to target Sharjil's ethinic origin and religious believes although none those things have any relevance to the dispute. Regarding the dispute itself, nobody here, including myself actually knows what the facts are or who is wrong and who is right.

Last edited:
•••
$21M domain offers, this is hilarious, Wild Wild West out there, stop bringing all these cliches to life. What is this precious domain?

Looks like two people are in love with one wealthy client who has a treasure trove of probably 3L.com’s... Split the commission if you can’t get along, but namepros is no place for this, how the mods have let this go this long, with exposed language is anyone’s guess.

•••
I dont think "Domain Industry News" is the right forum for this.

Brad

•••
I have no idea what happened here, but you can't go around making physical threats to beat someone.

Brad

•••
If you've already taken him to court, then take the gentleman's path and let your lawyer do the talking. You should not be venting your frustrations in a public forum.

•••
Ya correct. It seems u r self declared president of domain community. Kindly go n join isis
Buddy you have to stop here now

Country then religion now you are commenting on his picture???? Do u want me start commenting on yoyr pic???

•••
If u want to post anything then remove the badge of epik staff .. post it from your personal profile.

I kind of agree with this. I don't think staff members should really be involved in this.
Regardless of merits, it comes off as rather unprofessional.

I know I would not want my staff publicly involved in this kind of dispute.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

@Sharjil you just stated that you have no personal or business relation with @barybadrinath. But this screenshot shows it to be otherwise. What business you have trying to contact his family members (wife and/or father) when you can speak to him directly? This is nonsense if true.

@barybadrinath your ranting and highly abusive language doesn't help your case either. IF he tries to contact your family members and issues threats, you can always file a police FIR.

Is the entire fight about @Sharjil (or his master?) not wanting to pay a commission to you? @barybadrinath Why don't you simply state all the facts in 2-4 points, without the rant?

And if you guys take my advice. Pay the devil his due (if any dues are pending) and resolve it peacefully. Integrity and trustworthiness are very important for sustained reputation of domain broker(s).

•••
Your problem is you don't try to understand.

Where I took his side? My comments was only on that WIPO cases and further reading I found there are multiple against you and each of that you lost.

Did I write that @Sharjil is innocent did I write that the thing which he committed with your brother wife is right. No.

I was not taking side, I was just commenting on those Wipo cases.

You started bringing my religion, you called my face, you called me a terrorist.

Your selective commenting makes you biased. You should have stayed away from this.

•••
A person in his right senses would think twice to come with such words in a public forum. Look like BaryB has suffered deep wound in his heart due to some incidents that might have happened with his family.

My deepest concern and condolences are there for BaryB. May his issue get solved, early and easily.

However, his situation does not give him any right to use hate speech (yes, unarguably hate speech is what has been written by him in this thread) towards a country or a religion.

By no means one can write and get away with words like " islamic terrorist" "Pakistani terrorist" in a multi community forum. If interfering with family members concern BaryB, then interfering with country and religion is also a concern for others.

•••
I don't mind if i loose the case. Here the thing is of threat. If someone is contacting my relatives via fb and telling bad things abt me to them and if they are threatening them ,then can u imagine what kind of mental stress my family members are in.

Sure, but I dont think this type of thread is really beneficial to the situation. You are also making many wild allegations with no evidence. Who knows what is actually going on.

If you are being threatened report it to the appropriate authorities.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
How the hell is this thread still active?

Anti religious rhetoric and insinuating someone is a terrorist is acceptable now on Namepros?

Ban this idiot for life, anything else is a personal and business issue between the 2 parties and is quite frankly immaterial to the highly offensive content that the OP has posted.

It is a joke that this has been allowed to go on so long......

I have had the OP blocked for a long time and this thread justifies my reasons for keeping him blocked.

What an absolute tool.......

•••
I request everyone here to please not involve yourselves with these types of people. As from the way he initiated the post to the way he engages with other members questions and replies, it clearly is an indication of "Religious hatred, Country hatred and Propaganda"...

Replying to people based on their Religion and Country is clearly a lack of education and disrespect to the word "Professionalism"...it's time to let this Thread RIP...

As we all have learnt since childhood, when a Dog is barking, let it bark and move on unless you want it to bite u.

When you throw a stone in a pile of sh*t it will splash on yourself.

Have a good day :)

Last edited:
•••
First step should be to ban this guy @barybadrinath who used some foul language. He should also be accounted for the language he used. This is extreme example of racism as well.
Everyone is free to say any thing but talking in this language shows the mental illness.
I warn everyone to be cautions if living near to this guy. His attitude shows that he can go to any extreme. Yes he said sorry as well, but he has made criminal act (imo) by using this language and the issue is that he used this language more than once even all other members were trying to calm him down.

•••
I was thinking to not write about it here. But these guys have not left any option for me.
I worked hard for someone ,got him 11 million USD offer and one more 21million usd offer from a top company of usa. When offer came,the owner ( who is master of this pig saleem ) told them that i (h me ,Puneet) have no relation with him . He tried to eat all my commission of hard work and 2000 emails
if this is the case, you should have presented your case with only these lines, but you are using not acceptable language.
Still it is not sure who is on right side unless there are some solid documented evidence.
I hope you understand, and i hope you will get your issue resolved, but you got to be careful and you should respect about forums T&Cs and you should learn to respect people

Last edited:
•••
Hello Guys. There is not a matter of threatening anyone nor it is related to any sales as he mentioned, We are going through legal procedure, As he is scamming and blackmailing one of our client, Which we would reveal the whole story soon. And as far as his post matters, We would reply as per the legal procedure.

Please in the meantime you guys can read and proceed from here.

https://www.wipo.int/amc/en/domains/decisions/text/2017/d2017-1491.html
https://www.wipo.int/amc/en/domains/search/text.jsp?case=D2014-1262

What he usually does in the name of domaining.

Thanks and PEACE.

•••
What right do he have to threaten them when he is not even remotely associated with them.

Again, if you are being threatened report it to the proper legal authorities. Venting on NamePros isn't going to fix anything.

Brad

•••
I have no idea what is really going on here, but you are making a mistake by trying to solve a legal problem like this on a public forum. I am pretty sure any lawyer would advise you against doing this.

Brad

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back