Domain Empire

@sharjil

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you again threaten any of my family member i am going to file a police complaint against you . @Sharjil

Edited by moderator: This post has been edited because it was a violation of rule 1.2.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ya correct. It seems u r self declared president of domain community. Kindly go n join isis
That's show your class. You are the same like those.

Now I am going to stop here. I request @Mod Team Alfa @Mod Team Echo @Mod Team Foxtrot @Mod Team Bravo look everything here. This person calling me a terrorist and its happening on your platform. I request to ban this person and ensure not a single duplicate account left of him.

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer

Last edited:
•••
Hey man u hv problem with my comments but have you even asked your brothers, even a single comment that why did he contact my family.
I write just one word abt him n u r agitated . Where s ur agigation when try harass my family. Did u even ask a single line to them abt this. Did u ask this brand ambassador how did he conclude that i am at fault and that Pakistani broker is not at fault.
If u r neutral pls be neutral from all sides. Kindly dont be selectively neutral.
I said i m not taking anyone side
I have only problem with bragging country religion isis and now u r commenting on some one picture...
You guys carry on to resolve issue but dont disrespect anyone as i requested please 😊

•••
Right or wrong, this thread isnt good for the reputation of namepros since it can be easily indexed by google. I suggest the @mod should take it down.

•••
I dont think any @epik worker or other registrar's worker should be commenting on this. I will stay clear if I were them. Mod please delete this thread

•••
And i am not dependent on anyone mercy except mercy of God.
God bought me back twice from the clutches of death ,once in bomb blast in Srinagar and other some accident in Malaysia.
I have full faith on god and doesn't matter whosoever the person is ,that person is not stronger than god.

Hope you resolve this issue but as others already said, dont judge someone based on the country or religion they have. You have an issue with a person, not a country or religion, as the people of that country cannot all be the same. With that said, anyone who is bringing someone's family into such issues is crossing the line.

Further more, I would suggest you learn from this experience and never wait a seller to pay you for your commission. There are many escrow options which allow buyer- broker - seller ....see, I put broker in the middle because that is where you should be and should have the protection which such platforms afford you.

•••
It's a shame NamePros allows this Vulgarity on it's platform.

The post referring to religion/abusive posts should be removed. It has no place in this forum.

But,

threatening someone's family? They need to be exposed.

Unwarranted, knee-Jerk reactions from Rob Monster's staff here, need to be called out.

And,

Domain brokers should ensure that clients are legally bound to pay brokerage.

•••
You Pakistani terrorist son of bitch sharjil saleem ,if you again threaten any of my family member i am going to file a police complaint against you . Stop acting as a dog motherf*cker. You terrorist ask your dad to reply in court instead of stooping to such low level. You Pakistani jihadi fall in line. Son of jihadi islamic terrorist. @Sharjil

Bloody a*hole islamic terrorist dog @Sharjil ,did your f*cking dad teach you or your f*cking country taught you to threaten my family members. You dog ,someone threw you bone to eat and you starts acting like a dog bloody Pakistani dog.

no comment

•••
I am not talking abt anything against the person against whom i have initiated case. This person saleem is not even distantly related with the case then why did he threaten my family members just on the instructions of his master.
What right do he have to threaten them when he is not even remotely associated with them. If domaining is a family then it's my right to tell about this to everyone here.
I issue one threat to him here and i become devil. What abt the mental stress and fear which this person has given to my family members. Is it acceptable

Let your lawyer relay that message, not you. In the future should anyone wrong you and you need take things to court don't go public until after the legal proceedings. It's always best to keep things private, this way should you and the person you are in disagreement with cross paths in the future irrespective of what it may be for there is an established code of conduct. What you are doing regardless of your intentions can be used against you because you've made it public.

Last edited:
•••
What kills a man more than anything?

> Seeing/sensing his family in danger.

So, no matter what, never ever drag others family into your quarrel/fight or try to harm them. This applies everywhere in life.

Also request to @barybadrinath to stop this right here and rather make one post, explaining everything in detail and back it with proofs. You are making your own case weaker by this unprofessional behavior and ‘intolerable’ language.

I also hope this gets sorted out asap and that Admin deletes this thread asap. All the best!

•••
Your problem is you don't try to understand.

Where I took his side? My comments was only on that WIPO cases and further reading I found there are multiple against you and each of that you lost.

Did I write that @Sharjil is innocent did I write that the thing which he committed with your brother wife is right. No.

I was not taking side, I was just commenting on those Wipo cases.

You started bringing my religion, you called my face, you called me a terrorist.

WIPO cases highlighted here have no bearing on the present matter, lot many domainers have had that.
As others pointed out, your comments here clearly look biased and, as Epik.com Staff, you should avoid getting embroiled in a personal dispute. Just my 2 cents.

•••
For ex asking price was 225k. When master contacted them they quoted him 210k and not lesser than it. Whereas after months of negotiation i got them down to 134k. After master came to know abt it ,he immediately contacted them and said you are offering this domain for 134k to someone else and for 210k to me. Master then contacted another broker of same company and after showing him my negotiation mails to seller ,got domain for 135k.

Only two domains changed hands for $135k in last 3-4 years:
1) Snake.com presently owned by Brent Oxley (former hostgator owner) of USA, brokered by BQDN
2) C5.com owned by some Ying Lin of Cambodia, brokered or sold by NameExperts

So, although it's quite obvious already, which one is the 'master' you refer to?

baryb.png

•••
religion is scary af. Ima go hide back in my safe space now.

•••
Oh the things that happen here when we sleep 🙄 not a thread to wake up to. I have no opinion other than the inexcusable language needs to be deleted. Really foul and objectionable. We can do better than this guys.

•••
If you've already taken him to court, then take the gentleman's path and let your lawyer do the talking. You should not be venting your frustrations in a public forum.

Yep. Threatening to beat someone on a public forum is unlikely to help your court case.

Brad

•••
I am sorry for all pakistan. But he abused brother of my wife and told him that i do not drop case he will make sure bad things come to me. He even used hindu muslim angle. What else can i do then.
I also believe that domaining is all family then this thing must be thought from his end as well.
Sitting in Pakistan and making abuses to hindu culture is also not acceptable sir
u r doing samething isnt it???
you are in india and calling off all pakistanis??
Why u have to mention here country names?? and why you are pushing so strong on pakistanis while u confirmed usa company is also involved???

•••
I don't mind if i loose the case. Here the thing is of threat. If someone is contacting my relatives via fb and telling bad things abt me to them and if they are threatening them ,then can u imagine what kind of mental stress my family members are in.
this thread will bring you in real trouble in court i think.
i would suggest to resolve issue with opposition and move on
domain industry is ocean and alot of opportunities come here
so better use your skills for new opportunities..

•••
I understand your frustration. You're defending your family.

Suggest you take a break, go out for fresh air, relax, do something else instead of posting here.

Hopefully, mods can delete this thread doesn't help anyone.

Don't provide any more information or evidence here.

•••
Last edited:
•••
However, his situation does not give him any right to use hate speech (yes, unarguably hate speech is what has been written by him in this thread) towards a country or a religion.

By no means one can write and get away with words like " islamic terrorist" "Pakistani terrorist" in a multi community forum. If interfering with family members concern BaryB, then interfering with country and religion is also a concern for others.

100% agreed

•••
I kind of agree with this. I don't think staff members should really be involved in this.
Regardless of merits, it comes off as rather unprofessional.

I know I would not want my staff publicly involved in this kind of dispute.

Brad

I do kind of agree, but at the same time he should be allowed to stand against racism whether he works for a company or not.

•••
I feel like the OP's statements made here about @Sharjil alone are enough for a strong case against OP. Wow.

•••
@barybadrinath it's wrong to threaten someone or their family, but is it right to speak against a religion and a country because one person may have scammed you? is it right to call him a terrorist because he threatened you? is it right to speak against islam and pakistan even if sharjil is wrong in this case? what it shows is your hatred for islam and muslims.. say whatever you want, soon you will die and burn in hell forever.

Last edited:
•••
I don't know who is wrong or right but i was not expecting this cheap language by the OP.
Don't involve any country or religion in your personal issues if you have a geniune issue.. Because i'm from pakistan and i did hurt with your stupid language..Seriously!

•••
Lets not completely ban OP, atleast for the time being. Maybe mods can restrict him because we need to know the whole story and what actually happened. Without knowing both sides of the coin it will be difficult to draw a conclusion.
The issue is with his language, how you can allow someone with that attitude. He needs to go to rehabilitation center or to some mental hospital first (or why not to the court of law for such language) before he should be allowed to comment for any thing.

Last edited:
•••
Umm you could have been in the right but once you bought religion country in you lost credibility.

You should be banned from all forum look at the hate you got inside you
Paki
Muslim
Terrorist
Dog

I have come across many good Indians / hindu and if I ever have a dispute with any off them I would NEVER drag them all in

And you not got the guts to mention who the master is in USA ( could it be Osama bin laden)

SHARJIL in Dubai
You in India
Master mind in USA

SO WERE DOES ISLAM AND PAKISTAN FIT IN?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back