Domain Empire

@sharjil

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you again threaten any of my family member i am going to file a police complaint against you . @Sharjil

Edited by moderator: This post has been edited because it was a violation of rule 1.2.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the reason i dont go in brokerage !!
anyways i hope you find the way
best of luck!!

•••
If u r against me then fight with me only don't force me to contact your family members as well

Making statements like that is really dumb.

Brad

•••
Kindly do the work for which you have been hired. Don't poke yourself abt which you don't know anything.
Guys like you are the reason india is bringing caa and nrc law
Don't tell me what work I have to do. It's my own opinion about you. You have opened the thread in public forum and I am free to post here. You should better close this and take it private.

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer

Last edited:
•••
What business you have trying to contact his family members (wife and/or father) when you can speak to him directly? This is nonsense if true.

Would love to see a reply from him.

•••
I understand but when he said i am a disgrace to domaining thn what could have i said. Just bcz sharjil is muslim ,this brand ambassador takes his side as he is also muslim. You can thrash me ,say anything abt me,abuse me as much as u want but only after when truth is out. How can he just take sides just bcz of being from same religion sir without even knowing the first step of this case. Has this guys seen all the conversation between me and the master ,then how can he decide and declare that i m at fault. This is what troubles me.
Your problem is you don't try to understand.

Where I took his side? My comments was only on that WIPO cases and further reading I found there are multiple against you and each of that you lost.

Did I write that @Sharjil is innocent did I write that the thing which he committed with your brother wife is right. No.

I was not taking side, I was just commenting on those Wipo cases.

You started bringing my religion, you called my face, you called me a terrorist.

Last edited:
•••
Ate all my commission. I used to sent master all my negotiation emails with diff diff buyers and sellers. This was the mistake i did. I showed him everything.i thought he is so rich ,he will never cheat so i also never bothered abt it. Still i did not say anything. Though i was getting all info. This happened for many domains. I have each and every email for each and every domain .

If you don't have a brokerage agreement in writing (email or paper) or in oral (with 2 witnesses) and you weren't using the broker mode on transactions, you have no case as far as 'expecting brokerage' is concerned. You are just dependent on the mercy of this 'master'. IMO

BTW, who is this master of Sharjil as you put it? Is he a british national recently settled in Dubai or some other UAE national?

Then in Nov i filed case. Suddenly he tried to compensate me for which i denied and then he started using ppl like sharjil to threaten n contact my family.

Then fight that court case separately and wait for an outcome. That's a civil case.

As for Sharjil and his gang contacting and threatening your family members, you can file a separate police FIR against them which would be treated as a criminal case. You already know their names, addresses and contact numbers. Police can't go to Pakistan to investigate but, depending on the sections they use in the FIR, they can help issue Lookout Circulars with immigration who will apprehend them should they ever land in India.

Last edited:
•••
Hope you resolve this issue but as others already said, dont judge someone based on the country or religion they have. You have an issue with a person, not a country or religion, as the people of that country cannot all be the same. With that said, anyone who is bringing someone's family into such issues is crossing the line.

Further more, I would suggest you learn from this experience and never wait a seller to pay you for your commission. There are many escrow options which allow buyer- broker - seller ....see, I put broker in the middle because that is where you should be and should have the protection which such platforms afford you.
I'm not Indian or Pakistan but from my point of view, he is probably really frustrated about his situation ( who wouldn't be if this story is real and you are missing all the commission you have worked for with people coming to your family?) and he is not really judging a whole country just venting and choosing the "worst" words that he can use in this case. No one in Pakistan should take it personally in this case. ( If my family was threatened I wouldn't know what i would do/write)
Mod should delete/edit some post but keep the thread open

Last edited:
•••
Wow, you really have so much hate inside you and deep inside you will be glad you got an opportunity to vent it out publicly. Adult internet users from both Indo Pak have matured over time and we see a lot less online fights compared to 2000's. Heck, both even appreciate eachother on numerous occasions. On the failure of India's moon landing, there was a lot of praise from Pakistani users for India for trying it out and that praise was well loved from Indian side as well. Maybe the current political situation in your country had something to do with all these hatred inside you but remember Hate cant be justified no matter what and it might be a mental disorder. Seriously, you need to consult a Doctor.

Last edited:
•••
If you are here to take his side then i won't reply but if you want to know the truth then only i will reply.
Yes he contacted brother of my wife in facebook and said many bad things to him and threaten him. He also tried to hack my account.
i am not taking anyone side..
just wanted to know what happened ???

•••
If you've already taken him to court, then take the gentleman's path and let your lawyer do the talking. You should not be venting your frustrations in a public forum.
truly and he is not realizing that this thread can go against him in court..

•••
If u want to post anything then remove the badge of epik staff .. post it from your personal profile.
U r taking sides here without knowing even a b c . I am sure @epik and @Rob Monster won't allow that.u will loose ur job sweety and then u won't be able to buy these kind of Tom n Jerry glasses which u r wearing.

People like you, are the shame on the domainer community. If I got my job lost because of this I would be happy.

Last edited:
•••
You need medical attention , Find a nearby Mental Hospital.

I am not taking anyone side here but abusing country or religion should not be started here on this forum.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Whatever the circumstances are,if a person plays a ugly card like @Sharjil did by contacting OP family and relatives, i call that person with zero honor and zero respect. OP should be more particular with his personal info and whom he is sharing with. In business people can become nasty and situations can turnaround.
As far as this thread goes, @barybadrinath should expose the so called master and cheap tricks he did for everyones awareness.

Last edited:
•••
Seems to me like broker- broker dispute with the so called Master playing the tricks.
But if allegations by OP are true then many bad things are happening in brokerage area.
Hi Lord. Hope you are well brother.

Its not broker to broker, Its basically a scam case which we prefer to move on with the legal team. Would reveal the whole story soon.

•••
babyyoda.gif

#BabyYodaSoupThread

•••
Lets not completely ban OP, atleast for the time being. Maybe mods can restrict him because we need to know the whole story and what actually happened. Without knowing both sides of the coin it will be difficult to draw a conclusion.

•••
First step should be to ban this guy @barybadrinath who used some foul language. He should also be accounted for the language he used. This is extreme example of racism as well.
Everyone is free to say any thing but talking in this language shows the mental illness.
I warn everyone to be cautions if living near to this guy. His attitude shows that he can go to any extreme. Yes he said sorry as well, but he has made criminal act (imo) by using this language and the issue is that he used this language more than once even all other members were trying to calm him down.

He apologized to save face after he first showed his reality.. and after that he again did the same thing he apologized for..

•••
Why is everybody calling on NP mods to delete the thread. They've seen it before and will see it again, it's merely the domain supply-chain. Last year's mysterious character was "Big Guy" now it's "Master" whilst it's all great comedy.

Barybadrinath you are walking a line which is hard to come back from - the Hail Mary strategy is not a good one, i doubt anybody will work with you again after this outburst but you knew that already

https://www.namepros.com/threads/i-will-never-help-another-domainer.1104364/

•••
Last edited:
•••
First they tried to bribe my lawyer ,then his master tried to silence me by bribing police and when nothing seems to happen ,on the instructions of his master he is contacting my family members and threatening him. He also says to them that he is a very very big name in domaining industry so whatever he is saying is true.
I always use to thought that bringing family members in between is not good that's why i was silent till yet but he has crossed the line and he has broken rules of domaining.

•••
First they tried to bribe my lawyer ,then his master tried to silence me by bribing police and when nothing seems to happen ,on the instructions of his master he is contacting my family members and threatening him. He also says to them that he is a very very big name in domaining industry so whatever he is saying is true.
I always use to thought that bringing family members in between is not good that's why i was silent till yet but he has crossed the line and he has broken rules of domaining.
can you explain?? bribing for what?
whats the matter???
i cant get this why are they briibing
who is master?
please explain

•••
When i asked him why are you doing all this ,he went silent.
Recently i bought a name for him for 22k , my commission was 2k . After the buyer got domain in his account ,i asked him to send my commission. First he kept on saying it's Halloween holiday for a week ,then Thanksgiving holiday for a week , in third week he said that he has a medical emergency,in fourth week he said that he has sent my money.when i told him that i have not got my money ,he says i m lying.
I asked him to send me bank receipt number so that i can confirm from bank but he stopped replying and asked me to file a court case so that investigation can happen n truth comes out.
I confirmed from usa bank ,they said that none of the money has been sent back and he is lying.
When i filed a case against him and domain got locked ,he starts using these kind of cheap tactics.

Last edited:
•••
I am not talking abt anything against the person against whom i have initiated case. This person saleem is not even distantly related with the case then why did he threaten my family members just on the instructions of his master.
What right do he have to threaten them when he is not even remotely associated with them. If domaining is a family then it's my right to tell about this to everyone here.
I issue one threat to him here and i become devil. What abt the mental stress and fear which this person has given to my family members. Is it acceptable
i cant see any reason for using PAKISTANIS still .
when u confirmed Master is in USA then why only calling Pakistanis??

•••
I can understand your jealousy very very well as bcz of me you have lost many deals. I challenge you and your master to come in court and everyone will know who is Blackmailing whom. You guys do not respect any one,s hard work .you are simply leeches. Ask your master why did he ask me to go to court and when i did go to court you are now playing victim card.
Do u want me to paste here all the screenshot of mails which will prove who is Blackmailing whom. Ur master has hired top lawyer of India still he is afraid and is using you to threaten my family members. Just tell him I WILL NOT DROP COURT CASE
like you called name of sharjil... can you tell us name of master here????

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back