NameSilo

@sharjil

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you again threaten any of my family member i am going to file a police complaint against you . @Sharjil

Edited by moderator: This post has been edited because it was a violation of rule 1.2.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No need to drag his name into it.
Why?

He/She is the major part of this dispute.

Any specific reason not to bring him/her into the picture?

•••
would love to see some screenshots ( proof ) before to decide who is right who is wrong

•••
The authorities in some of these countries don’t take to kindly to their time being wasted by name calling, or why the person did not use the broker option of escrow, they usually take all parties outside, and beat them until somebody confesses to doing something wrong.

Most likely OP got stiffed on a big sale, and the promise commission never came after the sale, based on handshake agreement. The OP probably started pestering the seller, and then the seller used this broker to try, and hush him up.

Why don’t you name the person who stiffed you, talk about the domain, talk a lot facts, then you have something, this he said she said finger pointing won’t help you. you probably have hours before you are banned from namepros so next thing you say, at least try to make a good point of it while you can.

•••
Am I the only one who is enjoying this thread ??

•••
nevermind...

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back