Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

humor Share a Joke

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
1,714
Everyone likes a laugh, so share a joke with others in this thread!

I'll get the ball rolling...

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.
 
15
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, right up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I would like to buy some cyanide." The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?" The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband." The pharmacists eyes got big and he exclaimed, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband! That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!" The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife. The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well now. That's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription."
 
3
•••
Did you guys get the sad news today, Willie Nelson died


He was playing on the road again.
 
1
•••
it is so cold in Upstate NY that the Cows udders are freezing and bursting



it is UDDERDESTRUCTION
 
1
•••
How do you get a One Arm Man down from a tree?










Wave
hiii.gif
 
1
•••
I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not sure.
 
0
•••
Relation between Failure and Sucess: Bad loser but much worse winner.
 
1
•••
I sold a million dollar domain today, it was a steal, the buyer was thrilled , but the owner sure isn't happy.
 
2
•••
I have seen a successful business on a .ws
 
1
•••
Optimists.mobi now available for reg
 
2
•••
Two SEO guys walk into a bar...pub, restaurant, food, pizza, beer, drink, local, reviews...

Damn, now I want pizza and beer. :laugh:
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back