NameSilo

Serverwizards sucks

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

armstrong

Man from ManilaVIP Member
Impact
I'm not one to complain publicly, unless I'm really really irked, but this matter I just need to get out of my system.

Serverwizards are the guys who had been handling Christine's server when the hard drive crashed. They said they tried to fix it, but failed. So then of course I cancelled the account, and requested a refund of the last month's billing. That was on 10-8-2006. After over two months of "ok no problem", "will check with accounting", "will call 2checkout", "will update tomorrow" (then wait until I post days later before going on to the next excuse; it was frequently like this I kid you not); after all that, I'm finally tired of this charade.

I am requesting a chargeback from my bank, if I still can. Meanwhile, posts like this will appear on several webmaster forums.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you have a link for the website , so that I will be well informed next time I look for a host?

•••
Their site is on serverwizards-dot-com.

•••
We're currently using them for a few servers, only my systems admin seems to like them, they promised me stuff that I never got myself. They're more expensive compared to others, so you'd expect a little more reasonable service....

•••
Kevin from SW took the initiative to contact me after my last post, and has been very responsive and everything seems to be fine now. :tu:

They also mentioned that you should now have been refunded Apollo, as they had unfortunate issues with 2CO.com itself and it was not that they didn't want to refund you. Hopefully all is well now for you too

•••
I had a similar issue with 2checkout once ..that's my 2 cents ;p

•••
My experience with them isn't that great as well.

•••
Hey Apollo,

Nice to see you lit up on the boards. Hope your Holidays were good. :)
Just wondering, has this issue been resolved?

Kenny

•••
Hello Kenny! Yes, issue has been resolved. I didn't receive confirmation from my card company until today, when my statement came in.

Thanks for the support, guys. Without your help, and this forum, this issue would probably have dragged on and on.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back