NameSilo

HitsCheap.com Fraud!!!

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

avalon426

Account Closed
Impact
0
HitsCeap.com is the biggest scam in the world!!!! Wish I did not waste my money on that fake company at all!!! Total fraud. I purchased traffic for 3 sites I owned. They received hits yet not a single click through or purchase of everything. I purchased at least xxx,xxx amount of traffic so statistically for it to not receive anything is impossible esspecially if I'm told it's U.S traffic. I spent 3 weeks trying to contact the owner of HitsCheap.com ends up being some punk kid in Florida. After contacting him and telling him that I was going to post aboput him in the forums, he stopped traffic to all my sites. It didn't really matter because when I checked server logs they were all faked! :baring_teeth: :yell: Once again the 2 golden rules must always be adheared to... 1)If it's too good to be true... it probablly is... and 2) Buyer beware. Especially with this poor excuse of a company.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
HitsCeap.com is the biggest scam in the world!!!!

How much did you pay for the traffic? I honestly do think this is wrong, and many sites like this use fakezilla, or ifaker in order to send "proxy" hits to you. I always stay away from sites like this. Good luck.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back