Dynadot

Got Scammed by KroAn

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hmm, I got scammed out of $80.00 for the sale of HostAvalon.com by the user known as KroAn here.

He's been using fake IP's and such and toggling between various Gmail & Paypal accounts. I called Paypal to get my $80.00 back, but they were USELESS. They said to wait 10-Days for a seller response, besides the fact he transferred ALL of his balance from his less then week old account to another less then a week old account then cancelled the account that I originally sent the money too.

This kid has the audacity to question my morales in a conversation today about wheter he will refund the money.

I don't really have any confirmed information on this person as to a real identity, but he has multiple fake Paypal Accounts with my stolen money in them. How can I go about getting that money back fair & square?

Paypal is of no help, and said they can't refund it for 10-Days althrough he already cancelled one of the accounts :|

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
bit unfair to play prosecuter, judge and jury in a thread... though i sympathise with your predicament.

I believe if the sale came as a result of a thread within NP's, Jeff, Apollo or Ron should be informed.. But probably via PM...

Bad luck btw

•••
Collieri, I'm not sure if I made myself clear. kroAn blatantly stole $80.00 from me and from other people. There is no question as to his guilt:

[15:31] Darkfire001: There is $0 reason I should trust you.
[15:31] Darkfire001: You have something of mine, I want it back and vice versa.
[15:31] hstavl: and there is $80 worth you money on me
[15:32] hstavl: You already got me banned.
[15:32] Darkfire001: From NP or PP?
[15:32] hstavl: as for my server i dont mind
[15:32] hstavl: np

I called Paypal just now for the 3rd time, and yet again they couldnt even assure me that I will get my money back althrough, it's obvious I got ripped off.

These scammers just piss the heck out of me. As for KroAn he has already been banned (At least I was told so), and RJ can confirm that he has connected with a proxy. As for his sale I simply rushed and didnt confirm that HostAvalon.com evne had the clients, nor check the numerous claims of fraud at WHT. Grr, You really can't even let your gaurddown for too long.

•••
give us all his info. your post count here, rating..etc... back you up enough to warrant further looking into of this guy.

please supply HIS:

IP addy's
Email Addy's
PayPal info
Email Header info (if avail):

•••
Only goes to highlight the problems NP's have now due to its popularity. I think this is a problem thats only gonna get worse...

Yeah perhaps you didnt expain it thoroughly Paul and i'm sorry this has happened to you.

Let me see what i can do.... i'll pm you soon

Especially with this quote...

kroAn said:
Hi, I am a scammer who didnt cover up my footsteps very well. Chances are that I'm a child and I will soon be recieving a call from my local police department while charges are pending against me.

In reality all people who have been scammed by me should quickly contact Paypal and knock some sense into them. Since I've already scammed people of quite alot of money. Your assistance in putting me away for a long time or at least till I am 18 is much appreciated

Last edited:
•••
Where did he say that colleri? Pretty serious, IMHO!

•••
Geez, there is always one!

•••
*sighs*

Some people just have no morals, and in ways in pity them, as they cannot seem to see the wrong they are doing, and thus will spend their whole lives doing it, and achieving nothing but money. No hapiness or anything else worth living for....

Just IMO....

•••
Oh, his website is like that in part due to the many people he's scammed. I can assure you he scammed some people at WHT who are even MORE in tune with Web Hosting then I nor He is. The reason his website is showing that is more then likely because he stopped on the wrong toes at WHT.

•••
Well, hopefully he will now know that people at NamePros should not be tweaked with.

All for one...as the saying goes ;)

Hi, I am a scammer who didnt cover up my footsteps very well. Chances are that I'm a child and I will soon be recieving a call from my local police department while charges are pending against me.

In reality all people who have been scammed by me should quickly contact Paypal and knock some sense into them. Since I've already scammed people of quite alot of money. Your assistance in putting me away for a long time or at least till I am 18 is much appreciated

•••
I see he's attempting to promote programminpros.com (omitting the 'g') but this site is regged to someone else?? As well as gamedevtakl.com (talk)... Hmmm.....

•••
He scammed someone for Gamedevtalk.com, paid the guy 1/2 the amount and not the other 1/2.

•••
You sure he is isn't that someone. He probably has two identities. Seems like he spends his days planning this stuff. Wow! Get a life, find something else more useful to do. His plans will foil one day and he's be in some serious trouble. Kroan of course I'm talking about.

The Investigating CoolGuy

•••
I nearly got scammed by the user myself but he was too eager to get my money so I delayed for 24 hours then I start seeing posts on another forum under the username HostAvalon. I had to fight tooth and nail to get the user banned from their even after an admin at the forum himself made a post regarding the dodginess of the sale (needless to say I wont be back to that forum).

•••
hopefully you can get you money back , ppl like this make me sick scaming other ppl for a living what a disgrace

•••
PayPal did nothing about it??

:D that's not a surprise ;)

Thats why www.paypalsucks.com exists :tu:

Good luck on getting your money back :)

•••
•••
We can't find "www.ebaysucks.com"

:-/

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back