IT.COM

Semi X-Post, But in regard to AdSense's New Affiliate Program

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Personally, I think this should be automatically included in your adsense accounts for anyone that signs up off of the "ads by google" link, but here's the actual program:
http://www.google.com/referral/
Obviously not paid on the same basis as PPC, but I imagine it's only a matter of time until we start seeing ref links to the program in our adsense ads.
The best of all possible worlds would be a PPC and coversion payment set up on these automatically included in every adsense account.
Oh, and admins, you've got a ton of the demographic here, you might want to join for this site ;)

-Allan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
interesting...thanks man.

$20 a pop is pretty nice cash.

•••
•••
I'd also be really surprised if there is a demographic that should be targeted, that isn't already seeking Google out... I guess that's part of my surprise...
Oh, and they should pay 10% of the new user's future cut to you for ref'n them IMHO.
-Allan

•••
If they paid you 10% of all future earnings or sales then guess what.. they will have to lower the amount you earn per bid...

•••
Consider it a finder's fee, and of course the money has to come from somewhere, but a recurring long term fee is how they'd get some actual results, IMHO.
-Allan

•••
Trust me, I run a PPC Search site, if you dont watch where the money is going youll soon be in the red and not paying the members and they will leave and your rep will be lost.

Say they pay you 40% per click, then they pay you 10% per each ref makes. Thats 50% they pay out. That leaves 50% to pay the insurance, employees, server upkeep, etc.... Trust me in the business they are in 10% is a lot...

•••
Still no results.... Anyone have success? Even 1?
-Allan

•••
I own a PPC and it seems legit on the outside but there is the question of where the money is comming from

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back