IT.COM

.info Selling .info's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I need some advice.

I hav got several .info's that I really think would be worth me selling or swapping for the right price.

The thing is, how would I go about it, are people interested in .info's?

I have three, four letter and dictionary names .info's.

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What do you have. I am always interested in them Tjobbe. PM me or send me the list at bensontwenty [at] gmail.com

I like .infos for their dev potential
thanks

•••
The value of .info's may have changed because of the special offers some registars were giving, but its always worth to give it a shot. :)

•••
I totally agree

Bensontwenty hit the nail on the head. I like .info right behind .com and .net because they develop well and you can profitize any content site if you know what you are doing.

~ Steve

•••
•••
The Germans love .info. Go figure!

•••
also email me if you like

•••
If you want higher prices then I'd wait a few months until the free .info sales are forgotten, but not leave it too long or people will be more interested in dropcatching all the half-decent free .infos that drop next September

•••
SharkBite said:
If you want higher prices then I'd wait a few months until the free .info sales are forgotten, but not leave it too long or people will be more interested in dropcatching all the half-decent free .infos that drop next September
yep, i would be the drop catcher

•••
At this point, I would put .info just about equal with .net overall. Each having an advantage when the domain really fits the extension.

I may be a little biased since I purchases about 600 good ones in the last year. The free promo in my opinion will have no effect on value except to resellers. end user buyers won't even know it existed, or the names will have already been taken anyway. I think it will actually have the opposite effect by making good .info names more scarce to register new.

•••
AdoptableDomains said:
... I purchases about 600 good ones in the last year. .....

I'm wondering what are you doing with those domains until you are able to sell it? Park it? Develop it?

•••
I have a few .coms for sale,

VoteCanada.com (VoteCanada.ca) 2,500 for .com/.ca 3,500 for .ca and .com

DownloadModel.com $2,000usd

DailyNetIncome.com $2,000usd

Emal [email protected]

•••
you'd be better off starting a new tpoic in the fixed price domain sale forum rather than posting on the end of mine :p

•••
shilmy said:
I'm wondering what are you doing with those domains until you are able to sell it? Park it? Develop it?

They are parked and do produce some income. I have also sold a number of them. The parking and sold ones have brought in more than the renewal costs, so it doesn't hurt to sit on them and wait for values to rise and alternatives to get scarce. If another round of gTLD's are actually introduced in 2005/6, info will then not be seen as one of the "new" domains as much.

•••
AdoptableDomains said:
They are parked and do produce some income. I have also sold a number of them. The parking and sold ones have brought in more than the renewal costs, so it doesn't hurt to sit on them and wait for values to rise and alternatives to get scarce. If another round of gTLD's are actually introduced in 2005/6, info will then not be seen as one of the "new" domains as much.

Wait, didn't .NAME replace .INFO as the new kid on the block? :bingo:

•••
Anthony said:
Wait, didn't .NAME replace .INFO as the new kid on the block? :bingo:

No, .aero and .pro did.... :D
Well, maybe not gTLD's but sTLD's.

BTW, am I the only one who actually has some .aero names? No other aviators on this forum?

•••
how much can .info fetch today?
I mean like dictionary .info domain

•••
zweigoh said:
how much can .info fetch today?
I mean like dictionary .info domain

Zero to mid 5 figues. some high sales are listed on dnjournal.com evey week.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back