IT.COM

Selling Brandbucket Names to other Brandbucket Sellers? Announce the Domain Names Here

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TimCulpepper

Tim CulpepperEstablished Member
Impact
My name is Tim Culpepper. I'm the owner of www.Domain.buzz.

I'm a big fan of the "BB Approved" and "BB Published" auctions on NP (as well as the BIN offers). I often participate, myself, sometimes as a buyer, sometimes as a seller. Indeed, these are the only auctions I'm interested in at the moment. And I suspect the same to be true for some of you...

If you're like me, though, you probably don't want to scan the NP auctions pages and sales pages every few hours to see if there are any new BB names for sale... It would be much easier to simply receive an automatic notification every time a BB name goes up for sale or auction.

I know I could use the NP search function; still, I'd rather receive automatic notifications every time a BB name is listed for sale or put up for auction.

So, with that in mind, I hereby launch just such a thread. This thread is the place to announce BB Approved/Published auctions as well as Fixed Price offers.

SELLERS - If you 're selling Brandbucket names to fellow Brandbucket sellers, then post your domain name below.

BUYERS -
If you're looking to buy Brandbucket names, then be sure to subscribe to this thread. This will ensure you get a notification every time a name is listed.

So, if you are auctioning a BB name, then first you need to launch your auction in the Domain Auctions section of the NP Marketplace; then return to this thread, post your domain name below, and be sure to link back to the Domain Auctions thread you just created.

If you are selling your name at a fixed price, then first you need to start your thread in the Fixed Price section of the NP Marketplace; then return to this thread, post your domain name below - along with the price - and be sure to link back to the Fixed Price thread you just created.

Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
New thread. I have dozens of names in there for sale from BB published, accepted, rejected and some maybes and am updating almost daily with more names I find in my port.

•••
ENDED

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
ENDED

Last edited:
•••
ENDED

Last edited:
•••
ENDED

Last edited:
•••
ENDED

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back