NameSilo

Selling Brandbucket Names to other Brandbucket Sellers? Announce the Domain Names Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TimCulpepper

Tim CulpepperEstablished Member
Impact
My name is Tim Culpepper. I'm the owner of www.Domain.buzz.

I'm a big fan of the "BB Approved" and "BB Published" auctions on NP (as well as the BIN offers). I often participate, myself, sometimes as a buyer, sometimes as a seller. Indeed, these are the only auctions I'm interested in at the moment. And I suspect the same to be true for some of you...

If you're like me, though, you probably don't want to scan the NP auctions pages and sales pages every few hours to see if there are any new BB names for sale... It would be much easier to simply receive an automatic notification every time a BB name goes up for sale or auction.

I know I could use the NP search function; still, I'd rather receive automatic notifications every time a BB name is listed for sale or put up for auction.

So, with that in mind, I hereby launch just such a thread. This thread is the place to announce BB Approved/Published auctions as well as Fixed Price offers.

SELLERS - If you 're selling Brandbucket names to fellow Brandbucket sellers, then post your domain name below.

BUYERS -
If you're looking to buy Brandbucket names, then be sure to subscribe to this thread. This will ensure you get a notification every time a name is listed.

So, if you are auctioning a BB name, then first you need to launch your auction in the Domain Auctions section of the NP Marketplace; then return to this thread, post your domain name below, and be sure to link back to the Domain Auctions thread you just created.

If you are selling your name at a fixed price, then first you need to start your thread in the Fixed Price section of the NP Marketplace; then return to this thread, post your domain name below - along with the price - and be sure to link back to the Fixed Price thread you just created.

Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
removed

Last edited:
•••
•••
I have many BB names for sales with BIN price. Just click on the appropriate link on the right side of my signature.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Anyone looking to buy in bulk i.e. 20+ names at a time, feel free to PM me. I have sold over 700 BB approved names in the past and add numerous new names everyday.

I apply very transparent pricing.

Approved and paid = BB recommended price * 3%

Approved and unpaid = BB recommended price * 3% - $10

I have around 100 names for sale right now, but my inventory grows everyday.

•••
Anyone looking to buy in bulk i.e. 20+ names at a time, feel free to PM me. I have sold over 700 BB approved names in the past and add numerous new names everyday.

I can vouch for this seller. @brandpluck is, indeed, very transparent; it's a real pleasure to do business with him.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Auction in my signature! :) (I'm also selling a number of 2 word BB accepted domains PM me!)

•••
sold

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
I am selling 3 BB accepted domain, check my signature...

•••
Selling vaact [dot] com

Brandbucket approved and listed

•••
I am selling one BB Accepted domain HERE

•••
yakuzu.com - was accepted on BB, but I removed, as they told me it was against t&c to sell elsewhere while still listed. Was around $1,500 I think. PM me your offers if interested.

•••
* vaact.com - $100
* awaito.com - $100
* spanzo.com - $100
* jexto.com - $75
* zovent.com - $80

BB Approved..

PM me if interested

•••
•••
Scoping interest of anyone who would like to acquire a huge (+800 name) well-diversified BB portfolio. Please PM if you are interested and have the budget. 30 more names in publishing queue. 150+ names yet to be approved.

brandbucket.com/profile/cbreg123

I am not a motivated seller, but will entertain selling this portfolio for the right amount.

•••
•••
Hi all. I’m auctioning off five (5) Brandbucket Published domain names with a $10 starting bid for all 5. Here are the names, current sale price. I'm unable to add a link to the auction in this post, but the auction is up and running in the Marketplace Domain Auctions section. Thanks!

Suvatta.com $1695
Cabory.com $1490
Refinings.com $1555
Chillium.com $2295
Aquawire.com $1895

•••
•••
Hi all. I’m auctioning off five (5) Brandbucket Published domain names with a $10 starting bid for all 5. Here are the names, current sale price. I'm unable to add a link to the auction in this post, but the auction is up and running in the Marketplace Domain Auctions section. Thanks!

Suvatta.com $1695
Cabory.com $1490
Refinings.com $1555
Chillium.com $2295
Aquawire.com $1895

Where's the link??

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back