Dynadot

priced Over 1,000 BrandBucket Names for Sale (Digipeak.com, Nimbio.com, Zipbo.com, UBHA.com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TimCulpepper

Tim CulpepperEstablished Member
Impact
I'm placing my entire BrandBucket portfolio up for sale. That's over 1,000 names.

I've decided to move out of brandables, so I can focus exclusively on Super Premium domain names. I think brandables are a great way for for newbies to get started (that's how I got my start), but I'm finding that I make a higher ROI with Super Premium names.

I don't pretend to be a Rick Scwartz or Frank Schilling; I've only sold a handful of 5 figure names. But those sales generated an annualized ROI that's much higher than my brandable ROI, so I am selling my brandables, and I'll use the cash from this sale to buy more Super Premium names.

Having said all that, I believe brandables are the best way for newbies to break into domaining, and this is definitely a fantastic opportunity for you to get your hands on a really nice portfolio of brandables.

A few facts about my BB names:

1. The majority of these names were accepted and published in 2014 and 2015 before BB relaxed its quality standards, so these are some REALLY nice names

2. Over $10,000 in logo fees have already been paid for this portfolio

3. This portfolio generated 29 BrandBucket sales for me and over $28,660 in net payments from BrandBucket (after commissions) since January 2016 (screenshots provided)

We'll use Paypal or Escrow.com for purchases.

Just a reminder: You must have a Brandbucket account, and it must be in good standing, in order to purchase any of these names. Also, you must agree to keep these names at Brandbucket for at least 30 days.

PM me if you want to know the price for the entire portfolio. I already have two offers that are just shy of my price, so these names won't last long.

That's about it. Let me know what questions you have.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just updated the link to the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet is now shared via Google Drive rather than Dropbox.

•••
•••
Please confirm if you're selling names individually.

•••
Yes, I'm selling names individually. The price for individual names is in the first column of the spreadsheet. As you scroll to the right in the spreadsheet, you'll see better pricing as bulk discounts are applied.

•••
digipeak.com
maxolo.com
swipedesk.com
nimbio.com
strikebright.com
upmixer.com
pivotplay.com
festavo.com
detectively.com
readyignite.com
advisebot.com
concertville.com
prepza.com
boldkitty.com
boostbolt.com
equivault.com
fortunejar.com
equityboom.com
SOLD

The total of these 18 domains would come at $1,245 if I am correct.

•••
That price is correct. Thanks. I'll send you a PM.

•••
I have received an offer for the entire portfolio, so I'm closing this thread temporarily while I consider the offer. I will re-open this thread if the deal does not go through.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back