IT.COM

Sedo vs Uniregistry

NameSilo
Watch

ProDomanico

Established Member
Impact
Just interested to know if I am doing things right. I parked most of my domains at SEDO, Haven't tried uni-registry yet.

Any idea, which one is better in terms of parking and sales.. I see Uniregistery is very good at marketing things,

Does uniregistry provide stats like sedo ( parking reports )

Please suggest

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can use both, park anywhere but you can list your domains both at Sedo and Uniregistry.

•••
Does Uniregistry parking support cctlds like Sedo does?

•••
1) Sedo is definitely not your best option for parking because they only pay for the first click. If a visitor clicks on another link, they keep all the parking revenue for themselves.

For parking, I'd open up a Parking Crew and Voodoo Parking Accounts, and an Above.com Account. Point your domains to Above.com servers, and let Above.com optimize between the 2 companies.

2) I don't think Uniregistry operate parking.

3) For Sales. I can't say which would be best. I have no good luck with Sedo, and I haven't used DNS/Uniregistry. But I've been impressed with the DNS Brokers. But as @DNScholar said. You can list the domains for sale at both Sedo and Uniregistry without redirecting your domains traffic there, which you can then redirect to Above.com which can optimize your domains by the Parking Companies you choose.

Last edited:
•••
•••
1) Sedo is definitely not your best option for parking because they only pay for the first click. If a visitor clicks on another link, they keep all the parking revenue for themselves.

For parking, I'd open up a Parking Crew and Voodoo Parking Accounts, and an Above.com Account. Point your domains to Above.com servers, and let Above.com optimize between the 2 companies.

2) I don't think Uniregistry operate parking.

3) For Sales. I can't say which would be best. I have no good luck with Sedo, and I haven't used DNS/Uniregistry. But I've been impressed with the DNS Brokers. But as @DNScholar said. You can list the domains for sale at both Sedo and Uniregistry without redirecting your domains traffic there, which you can then redirect to Above.com which can optimize your domains by the Parking Companies you choose.

" and let Above.com optimize between the 2 companies."

Can you explain how to do this? Thanks very much.

•••
" and let Above.com optimize between the 2 companies."

Can you explain how to do this? Thanks very much.

Add your domains to both of parking company as well as above.com also and then change your nameserver to ns1.above.com & ns2.above.com

hope it's help you.
Thanks

•••
Add your domains to both of parking company as well as above.com also and then change your nameserver to ns1.above.com & ns2.above.com

hope it's help you.
Thanks
thanks.

•••

hope it's help you.
Thanks

Correct.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back