Domain Empire

Why I park all my domains at UNIREGISTRY MARKET instead of Sedo ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
Very simple :

i get much more Inquieries at UNIREGISTRY MARKET

don,t get me wrong ,

i like Sedo parking but the buyer has to create an account at Sedo to make an offer
at UNIREGISTRYMARKET everyone can make an offer

see it for yourself :

ā.com ( the shortest domain ever ) i got already 16 offers ( at Sedo i got only 1 )
come.qa ( State of Qatar ) i got already 11 offers ( at Sedo i cant list .qa domains )
come.ae ( UAE United Arabic Emirates ) i got already 8 offers
dubayy.net ( Dubai also spelled Dubayy ) i got alread 6 offers

so should you follow me ?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-16 at 11.39.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-16 at 11.39.37 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 85
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"so should you follow me ?"

I say no for me. I just moved everything out of the Uniregistry marketplace as I am looking at a third failed BIN purchase from DNS/Uni. Maybe if set to BIN and Offers or Offers only, but my experience is most inquiries have been bogus (people w/ no intention of purchasing). Same applies to Afternic price request imo.

Previously @ DNS and even depending on how you link your name to Uni, names set to offer require folks to enter contact information for a price request then are forwarded to the make offer page showing your price if marked as such. If the person has no intention of even making an offer, it is still forwarded as a legitimate lead.

At least with SEDO, that same person would have to spend the time to create their account and either meet your minimum or submit a $60 bid if you haven't set it up otherwise.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back