IT.COM

Uniregistry Vs DNS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Yes they are the same company, I'm just asking if anyone have noticed some differences parking names with Uniregistry vs DNS.

Uniregistry parking can be activated only after become a premium member.
I do not have a DNS account but recently I was accepted as a Uniregistry premium member and i'm starting to try it out as parking monetizator.

Would like to know if anyone have tried to compare them.

The question could appear stupid but if we think to Rookmedia and Domain Sponsor example, we have 2 platform owned by the same company that perfom slightly different for our domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It seems they are just trying to promote .link and .click.

•••
•••
•••
In terms of parking revenue as well.

•••
Sorry but in which ways these posts are related to my question?
Just asking because maybe it's me that can't understand..

check which nameservers you need to use in Uniregistry parking :)

•••
DNS: buy.internettraffic.com sell.internettraffic.com
Uniregistry: ns1.uniregistrymarket.link ns2.uniregistrymarket.link

they are different..
like for DS and rookmedia.

I do not see any example or proof about which service can provide better revenues or how much one service is better than the other.

also checking the link, i do not see anything about what i'm asking.
Maybe i wrong to write my question?

I just would like to see if one domain name is parked for 1 month with DNS and 1 month with Uniregistry, how much is different.
Reported visit, CTR, RPC and so on.
Yes i know that time period will be different so keywords could have different RPC due to seasonality with more months i think the picture can be better.
I can't do that by myself because i do not have a DNS account

•••
no one?

in DNS is it possible to add manual keywords?

•••
I spoke with a Uniregistry/DNS representative yesterday. Apparently there's zero difference using either the buy.internettraffic.com and ns1.uniregistrymarket.link nameservers they go to the same place. But they're recommending clients move to the new uniregistry nameservers when possible as domainnamesales is basically getting pulled at some point.

There's no way to add manual keywords. The only option you have is to 'force' a keyword type/category but I'm advised if you do this advertiser audience is narrowed and earnings will be reduced, it's only really used when there's a potential trademark issue.

IMO if you have domains that Google optimizes well then keep them on Uniregistry as they generally pay good. For others use somewhere where you can change the keywords (e.g. PC/Rook) and where you can link the sales banner/ribbon to Uniregistry if you like their set up for handling inquiries.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back