Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Sedo Parking Optimisation

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DOMiNIC

Account Suspended
Impact
54
Sedo Parking Optimisation

Not sure if there has been a a similar thread before.

Just thought it would be helpful to everyone to see what Parking Key-Words are bringing the best click through rates on different domains parked at Sedo.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
xtremest said:
visa card - 1.5 eur for USA traffic.

Thanks for the tip. Just received 1.95 euros for a click.
 
0
•••
yandig said:
I will also say that sedo traffic has pretty much dried up for me, and I've mostly moved on to other services/methods, although I still keep a few domains parked there.
Would you care to elaborate on what other methods or services you are using? What have you found to be most successful?
 
0
•••
I join a lot of forums and list domains related to the subject of the forum in my signature.

Every little bit of exposure helps.
 
0
•••
For me at Sedo, poker @ $2
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back