Dynadot

Guys how's the experience with Above.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi all...

I have account in 3 different parking companies and parked around 150 domains on each on them. I heard about above.com and their optimisation service so i registered all my accounts there.
Anyone else has used above.com and hows been our experience?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I didn't notice any increase when comparing with what I earn using ParkingCrew (incl. ZeroClick) and Bodis directly...

•••
I didn't notice any increase when comparing with what I earn using ParkingCrew (incl. ZeroClick) and Bodis directly...
I too have used that just for a week and havent noticed any increase too. I would give it a try for a month and than would leave it if there is no significant increase in income.

•••
May I ask why do you expect an increase in revenue?

What above.com does is, it checks which parking service pays more and redirects the traffic there.
PC along with voodoo are the best earners so, comparing with domains you already have at PC or Voodoo, won't make any difference.

Above.com excels at protecting you from getting low results.

Let me explain what I mean.

Let's say that service 'A' earns the best now and service 'B' earns lower.
Above.com will obviously direct almost all of the traffic to 'A' and leave a small percentage (let's say 1%) to check periodically at service 'B'.

Now, let's say that parking 'A' decide to up their share of the revenue so leaving you earning less.
Above.com will eventually catch up with that and direct the traffic to service 'B' which now is the best earner.

Above.com is not for small portfolios. It's for those times when you can't constantly check what happens with each parking service and each domain in your portfolio.

If you have a small portfolio that you can easily check yourself the earnings will be better than letting above.com handle that since the human eye is not based only in numbers but in common sense too.

sorry for the long text but it was impossible to explain without creating a wall of text in the process :)

•••
I have expected an increase when using their own Trellian ZeroClick-network... but I don't see any increase...

•••
And portfolio size doesn't matter at all...
Only traffic counts here...

•••
I have expected an increase when using their own Trellian ZeroClick-network... but I don't see any increase...

OP asked about optimization with above.com which is different from Maximizer.
Maximizer does not work like a parking service so you can't compare it with, eg. ParkingCrew.

but, anyway, I only tried to show another view on the subject.

•••
Maximizer uses their Trellian-network as well...
So it is comparable...

Regarding ParkingCrew...
Their ZeroClick-network is dntx.com (also their own).

zeropark.com is used by Bodis as their ZeroClick-backend.

Last edited:
•••
Regarding Sedo...
I don't know which backend they use for ZeroClick but it is awful and dangerous...

•••
I don't know which backend they use for ZeroClick but it is awful

That's why I am spending a couple hours to move my names away from sdoo and to vdoo and pcrew. The 'warning...your computer is infected' zero clicks are a sure way to devalue a domain...my opinion of course. btw...guess I should start another thread but having trouble moving domains from above where they were initially registered...feel a headache coming on

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back