Not open for further replies.

Sedo "Great Domains" a Fake ?

• 6 votes
  • Ended 7 years ago
  • Final results
From my Expirience :

I applied the domain 6.toys for Sedo Great Domain Auction and paid 10.-$
I set the Minimum Price 1.-$

Today ( Sunday 8th May 2016 ) i got the answer that the Minimum Price is to high !
Another reason is that the Whois is not confirm
( if this would be right, the domain could not be listed @ Sedo )

My best guess :

Sedo doesn,t check it manually or they list only Domains for Great Domains
from ,,Family,, or ,,Friends,,

Does anyone else has this kind of Expirience with Sedo Great Domains ?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This auction is just for resellers... endusers are very very rare there...

•••
This auction is just for resellers... endusers are very very rare there...

???
i don,t get you !!!
if you want to list your domain at the sedo great domain auction and you pay 10$
and you set the min price for 1$ and sedo deny your domain because the min price is to high
than there is something wrong
so is Sedo great domain auction a fake or not ?

•••
Not fake but waste of time... per my own experience.
This GD-auction is good to buy but not to sell...

•••
Not fake but waste of time... per my own experience.
This GD-auction is good to buy but not to sell...

but still Sedo doesn,t check your domain so this is a Fake

•••
Last 1.5 years I don't use Sedo at all... and removed all my domains there.

•••
•••
I use only their escrow (3% or min. $60) and that's all.

•••
If someone valued your domain at let's say $0 (in comparison to what they usually run as GreatDomains), then yes, the price is too high.

•••
If someone valued your domain at let's say $0 (in comparison to what they usually run as GreatDomains), then yes, the price is too high.

i don,t get you

•••
•••
•••
someone ?
Well yeah, someone was obviously behind coding an algorithm to rank domains (if that's how they do it) to an actual person saying, "this domain doesn't meet our standards of Great Domains". Someone was behind the decision, whether directly or indirectly, to state that $1 was higher than the $0 they perceived it at.

I don't get what's so hard to understand here.

Someone believed 6.toys was worth less than $1 -- the lowest price that you would accept for it on Sedo. Get your $10 back if you can and find someone who disagrees with that notion to sell it to them.

•••
Well yeah, someone was obviously behind coding an algorithm to rank domains (if that's how they do it) to an actual person saying, "this domain doesn't meet our standards of Great Domains". Someone was behind the decision, whether directly or indirectly, to state that $1 was higher than the $0 they perceived it at.

Someone believed 6.toys was worth less than $1 -- the lowest price that you would accept for it on Sedo. Get your $10 back if you can and find someone who disagrees with that notion to sell it to them.
this email came on sunday
Sedo isn,t open on sunday
so my best guess : Sedo Great Domains is a Fake

•••
Erster.com ( Erster is first in German )
has a Sedo Statement ( Valuation ) for 46.000.-$ and denied for Sedo Great Domains !!!

FAKE FAKE FAKE

•••

do yourself a favor and list the domain 6.toys on Sedo
than you see how much sedo appraised that domain

don,t tell me the domain 6.toys has no value !

•••

66.toys was sold at West.cn for big money

•••

David , are you a Fake ?

•••
Sedo's Great Domains Auctions are for -- go figure -- great domains and your domain is not considered great by any means. This brings me right back to the sense of entitlement many feel. Oh, I bought this domain! It must be worth something. Wait, what do you mean it has no value? YOU ARE WRONG AND I AM RIGHT.... Wrong f'n answer. Learn from people who are more experienced than you instead of fighting with everyone. Get over your ego and make some money... or don't. I really couldn't care less. But throwing wild accusations is a sign that you're a child, though, your picture indicates you're a grown ass man. Act like one.

•••
Sedo's Great Domains Auctions are for -- go figure -- great domains and your domain is not considered great by any means. This brings me right back to the sense of entitlement many feel. Oh, I bought this domain! It must be worth something. Wait, what do you mean it has no value? YOU ARE WRONG AND I AM RIGHT.... Wrong f'n answer. Learn from people who are more experienced than you instead of fighting with everyone. Get over your ego and make some money... or don't. I really couldn't care less. Throwing wild accusations is a sign that you're a child, though, your picture indicates you're a grown ass man. Act like one.

Shane , don,t try it

•••
Sedo is still a great Market Place

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back