Dynadot

Do not use Sedo anymore!

NameSilo
Watch

70ym

Established Member
Impact
Two days ago I list a domain for sale on sedo and namepros.
The domain was sold on namepros in 5 minutes.
Then I tried to delete the domain on sedo.
But the domain is pending verification so I can not delete it. I also received the email: Please confirm your ownership - domains already listed.
So I change the dns to ns1.bodis.com to avoid txt-verfication.
But yesterday the domain was sold on sedo, I do not know when the domain is add to sedo successfully.
I explain the situation immediately to sedo, and sedo cancel the transacuion in 10 minutes and ask me to pay the commission fee. I reply immediately on sedo and do not receive any reply in a whole working day.
I have other domains sold on sedo and pending transfer, I have to cancel the transfer because sedo locked my account.
I dont think it is my fault since I have try my best to avoid this situation.
I have sold many domains on sedo but sedo just do not respect the seller and treat the seller like a fool.
So I will not use sedo anymore unless sedo apologize and unlock my account in one day.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sedo is almost as bad as Afternic, they need to join the modern world already.

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

Just an update, I have spoken with necessary person and as a goodwill gesture we have agreed to cancel the commission for the sale. Please contact me directly on the number I provided if you are having issues in the future with anything or send a direct message through Namepros so I can try and resolve any issues you are having directly with you.

All the best
Chris

•••
Ive stopped listing my name on @Sedo about 2 years ago since they required verification, i have approx 1000 domains and have sold many in the last two years, mostly through @DAN.COM

Their website/platform is also trashy to use.

Hi Noonoo1,

Please send us a PM with your Sedo account email address and communication ID *what you see as you login to your account* and I will let you know what solutions I can offer you to get your domains listed and verified as quickly as possible. After all it makes sense to get your domains listed with us to in order to maximize your chances of selling.

All the best
Chris

•••
Hi Noonoo1,

Please send us a PM with your Sedo account email address and communication ID *what you see as you login to your account* and I will let you know what solutions I can offer you to get your domains listed and verified as quickly as possible. After all it makes sense to get your domains listed with us to in order to maximize your chances of selling.

All the best
Chris
Why don't you guys provide ability to delete pending verification domains? .de domains get verified within 60 seconds, rest of them unpredictable.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back