NameSilo

Sedo down?

Spaceship
Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Most services of Sedo seem to be down, including: login, making offer, parking pages.
Or is it just me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"Featured Domains" is their PAID option - anyone can order it.
But this is another theme, here we are talking about their awful CDN Akamai...

•••
Agreed. Was trying to verify ownership and it was terrible.

•••
Probably, traffic volume on Sedo is significantly higher than Akamai can serve at their current tariff plan...
Or another tech reasons.

Last edited:
•••
I added a .com domain yesterday after changing the dns to point to them. Usually when I do it that way it clears verification in minutes. 6 hours later, still not verified. 12 hours, 24 hours, same.

But if I go directly to the domain via browser, it shows a for sale lander at Sedo, but not the price I posted it with, rather it shows it can be brokered. I dont see the name in my portfolio so I can't edit or even delete it.

Every day its something else...

•••
The same for me, verification is abnormally pending since yesterday's evening and Sedo NS are set...

And now I understand why I don't receive even lowball offers - because it doesn't work when visitor arrives...

•••
ssde.png

•••
How often did I already fall in love with this Hipster´s beard? :xf.cry:

•••
•••
•••
Nothing fixed...
The same fast period during few hours was yesterday... and then nightmare again and again...

And verification is still pending...
Almost 24h already on the domain with Sedo nameservers and non-private WHOIS...

you are correct.

Also automatic verification (via TXT-code) does not work at the moment.

•••
SEDO not working today again.
Once you log into the Account, it gives an ERROR-message...

Cloudfare-Error

•••
Hi Larion,

Thanks for your comment.

Please can you send a screenshot of what you see when you login, I am not aware that there are any issues preventing login at the moment, but if you can send that to me then I can get our Tech Team to look into it immediately.

Thanks Chris

it is actually fine and possible to Log-in.
Just when you are logged-in and click on "Add Domains" or "Manage Domains", the CSS-file seems not to be working. Since it only shows a white-colored page with some text. Shows me that the CSS-file was not in place or not working.

I do not have a screenshot at the moment, but will send to you when this happens again.

•••
I'm talking that your CSS file sometimes is not loading at all...
I had this issue many times... and other domainers report the same...

Hi Jurgen,

I have forwarded your feedback to our Tech Team to look into. Thanks for informing us.

All the best
Chris

•••
still CSS-issues or whatever it is.
issue happened when already being logged-in and clicking onto "Domains anbieten".
issue happened today.
screenshot attached.

Show attachment 135572

Hi Larion,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I have forwarded your screenshot onto our Tech Team directly to look into it further.

All the best
Chris

•••
Hi Larion,

I have spoken with our tech team about this and they checked the AddDomains page and was not able to get the missing CSS. Please can you email us your Sedo account information via email here so that I can forward your account details on to them for them to check it is not something just affecting your account only.

Thanks
Chris

it has nothing to do with my account.
It is obviously a "loading issue" of your CSS-files.

•••
it has nothing to do with my account.
It is obviously a "loading issue" of your CSS-files.
Exactly.
As I already posted above, I had the same issue previously... sometimes it happens.

•••
Just additional info...
My browser shows that their SSL cert was issued to sedo.cn
Really strange...

Last edited:
•••
Hi Larion

There was an error with the search box which has now been resolved. The website is now working as normal once again. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Cheers Chris

•••
Anyone notice to have problem with portfolio link?
Not show all , only few domains + when access 'My domains" it's blocking , not possible to do price set , order by visit's etc..
Yeh it's pretty much down again @Sedo

Hi there,

If you are still having issues please email [email protected] from the email address registered with your Sedo account so that a member of our customer support can look into your query and get back to you about this.

All the best
Chris

•••
Up as of now...
So looks that your downtimes are at least 30-60 minutes daily...

•••
Up...
So parking was down for at least 10 minutes since I detected it...

•••
Never had any MLS sales...
So even your case can be considered as LUCKY case... ;)

•••
The same is applicable for many other Non-Premium MLS partners...
They just redirect to Sedo.

•••
It means buyer should paid for the domain at namecheap.
This scheme works only with Premium MLS partners.
Namecheap is among Basic partners.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back