Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Sedo

VIP Member
Sedo.com Staff
Impact
Hi All! :hi:

By request, we've decided to start a thread dedicated to Sedo. We're looking for invaluable insight into what domainers want and need out of our parking program (and marketplace, of course).

Questions, comments, suggestions, tips are welcome! We're hoping this will be a great discussion about what works at Sedo and what might not (please be constructive and respectful to others in your feedback) so that everyone involved can benefit and learn from it.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas! Happy Holidays!

Always,
Keith
(on behalf of Sedo)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Oh MC,

How do you jump to that conclusion?

Are my figures wrong?

Is what I say incorrect?

I am having no problem with the market, looking at trader ratings on here I would say I am doing pretty fine thank you, unlike others may be.

Keep to the points in question, but as I say, let's wait for the official Sedo response here! If you know what I mean. :hehe:

•••
Sedo said:
re: double clicks: Checking on that now. I will get back with the info as soon as I have it.

Sedo FAQ, point 15, sais:

"Please note double views and manipulated clicks can be detected by our system and are filtered out. Multiple clicks and views from the same user (IP address) are also not counted. If views or clicks are manipulated, we are obliged to remove your domains from the parking program and withhold revenue."

•••
Hi TheBaldOne,

To be honest, I don't know how much Sedo is paid for any given click, and because of our contract with the ad provider, I wouldn't be able to disclose it. Also, they don't tell us how much a sponsor pays to begin with. As much as I'd like to answer that question with more than that, I can't. Again, though, I will try to get back with as much info as possible in answer to your earlier question about double clicks, aside from the FAQ information posted above.

As far as the .MOBI auction is concerned, and the decisions made regarding it, I've already given all the information I can. It might not be good enough for those who are interested, but it's all I have. I really wish I could give you all the answers you're seeking, but I believe those will come with time. For now, your patience is extremely appreciated.

@ netmeg & sdsinc: I don't work directly with the parking department. I know my fair share of information about it, but in terms of plans and the vision for the future, it's not conveyed until changes are closer to reality. We have been adding new images relatively regularly (custom images can run into trouble sometimes in terms of copyright issues), and new templates are always on the minds of everyone involved with parking here at Sedo.

Fresh ideas are always welcome. I guarantee that they will be shared, and if any of them are definitely coming to pass, I'll let you know!

So for everyone: I firmly believe that the coming months will be good ones, and that any recent mistakes will only help us look forward and make improvements where and when needed. Please keep suggestions coming!

•••
Sedo said:
Questions, comments, suggestions, tips are welcome!

Keith
(on behalf of Sedo)

I have got a question.I heard from alot of people who banned from sedo's parking program in the ban email saying natural traffic.In Sedo parking What is natural traffic? for example a person has got revenue last month 500 usd he has got 30 domains however only 1 domain has suspended by google then you withhold this domain's revenue 50 usd because of 1 domain you banned this person from the system ,Sedo did this many times, after that how about 450 usd ,who will you give 450 usd ? will you give it back to advertisers? free advertising? 450 usd revenue is not fraud according to two parties, but you banned the person from the system without giving money.

•••
TheBaldOne said:
Oh MC,

How do you jump to that conclusion?

Are my figures wrong?

Is what I say incorrect?

I am having no problem with the market, looking at trader ratings on here I would say I am doing pretty fine thank you, unlike others may be.

Keep to the points in question, but as I say, let's wait for the official Sedo response here! If you know what I mean. :hehe:

I was just making sure you're not questioning netmeg's objectivity but rather questioning why the market works the way it does.

That's why I asked a question and didn't presume.

•••
Keith, what about refunding the ad-providers for multiple clicks, after all you don't pay the domainer for them (yet other companies have no problem so doing)? This one really needs an answer. You may just want to refresh your memory by looking at Dedekind's post #52 above.

Oh you will love this one Keith. When we as domainers sign on to Sedo is that an online contract that is formed between Sedo and the domain parker?

Clarification here will be helpful to us all, again I suggest contacting your legal od-bods about this, but we can wait until tomorrow for the answer.

Last edited:
•••
I am continually losing the Sedo Pro Parking link on my Sedo homepage, same today so cannot access info- anybody else have similar problems. :?

Thanks

Wot

•••
What do you mean by losing? You mean you can't find it on the page,or it has disapeared from the page completely?

•••
wot said:
I am continually losing the Sedo Pro Parking link on my Sedo homepage, same today so cannot access info- anybody else have similar problems. :?

Thanks

Wot

i'm having same issue.

•••
Here's a few things I'd like to see on sedo.

1. A configurable minimum earnings per click. Or at least a better minimum based on geographical area of the click. I have some domains getting $.02 clicks and I know they are getting good quality traffic. (minimal traffic, but definately good quality targeted traffic.) When it comes right down to it I'd rather show no ad than give high quality traffic away for $.02.

I am sure I've got some domains that probably deserve the $.02 clicks as well. Perhaps you could certify domains as high quality and have certified domains set to a higher minimum epc.

2. The ability to block specific advertisers from my domains. This hasn't been a problem for me on sedo so far, (unlike other companies) but I'd still like to have the feature.

3. Better Keyword optimization tools. I can think of at least one name in my sedo account that gets like 15 visits a month. Its really hard to select the right keyword when you get so little traffic. The name is a good name and the traffic is all type in. I'd like to see some tools to help suggest keywords that may do better, have higher advertiser competition, ect.

4. Some sort of graphical customization. Several of my names are japanese anime related. I have little doubt that most people after typing in one of these names expect to see some anime artwork on the screen. Regardless of how good the template looks it doesn't catch their eye.

Ideally I would like to see an option for users who want to create their own parking page. Perhaps with sedo providing the code for a few different size IFrame ad blocks and the user could insert the frame into a totally custom one page website, complete with articles, meta tags, custom images, ect. I think this would avoid the copywright issues you have with custom images. In this scenario a user with custom pages would be hosting their own images, and only the ads would be served by sedo.

•••
Hi Keith,

First, let me thank you for starting this thread and standing in under heavy fire while maintaining a professional disposition.

There are lots of questions, as evidenced by the number of posts already, and we appreciate your candor in answering those you are able.

To the members:
Let's not let this get personal, or ugly.
And most important, let's stay on topic!

Cool - Polite - Professional (Thank you Jeff)

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
I would like to see Sedo implement a analytics solution where the source of traffic on a domain can be easily reviewed and verified by potential buyers.

Should one have interest to acquire a domain with an x amount of visits per month the buyer should be able to see,

A: Where the traffic is coming from.
B: If the traffic is from real people, not automated bots of some sort, or unnatural repeat visits from for example the seller.
C: Review traffic history in conjunction with criteria A & B of the time the domain is parked with Sedo.

As of now a buyer that would buy a domain purely on traffic numbers on Sedo's marketplace can not have the assurance the traffic is legitimate as it can be easily inflated.

Naturally Sedo can provide assistance in assuring the buyer the traffic is legitimate, but it is not impartial and it's not transparent and i can't rely on a mere email or word from Sedo giving me "assurance" the traffic is legitimate.

Transparency and the ability to do your own audits of the traffic a domain receives gives buyers more confidence and would make Sedo's marketplace a more trusted place to buy domains for traffic.

That is a feature i would like to see Sedo implement.

•••
Ok, Sedo has a lot to answer for with regards to a couple of things. I only have a few names at Sedo now due to its poor RPC so my best names are now with Bodis.

1) When I accept an offer from a buyer on Sedo through a private offer or auction, and the buyer doesn't pay, Sedo don't seem to do anything about it. I see you need to insert your bank details now so why doesnt Sedo automatically charge the buyers card when he doesnt pay since he is bound to a legally binding contract?

2) I have a SedoPro account and i mostly get 2 euro cent clicks. would you say that was acceptable?

3) Personalised parking pages...look at what Bodis have done? surely a company of sedo's size would think about doing something like this?

Hopefully you can answer these points :tu:

thanks
kev

•••
I am going to give my opinion on a few of these points. I would like to hear Sedo's opinion as well.

Damion said:
I would like to see Sedo implement a analytics solution where the source of traffic on a domain can be easily reviewed and verified by potential buyers.

Should one have interest to acquire a domain with an x amount of visits per month the buyer should be able to see,

B: If the traffic is from real people, not automated bots of some sort, or unnatural repeat visits from for example the seller.

It would be nice if Sedo would seperate bot traffic from regular traffic. Then again, they pay out pop-unders on high bot traffic domains, which is nice. I imagine that displaying bot traffic seperately would require an overhaul of their whole system. I personally do kind of like knowing how much bot traffic a site has. Also, some parking companies do not show RSS traffic. It is as if it does not exist. I am glad that Sedo shows that. I mentioned before the main benefit and downside I see to them showing us this extra traffic. Benefit to them is that domains for sale show more visitors, downside is we all have lower CTR and RPM. A side benefit to us, is that they pay for pop-unders on this traffic.

Damion said:
As of now a buyer that would buy a domain purely on traffic numbers on Sedo's marketplace can not have the assurance the traffic is legitimate as it can be easily inflated.

Naturally Sedo can provide assistance in assuring the buyer the traffic is legitimate, but it is not impartial and it's not transparent and i can't rely on a mere email or word from Sedo giving me "assurance" the traffic is legitimate.

On the issue of knowing if the traffic is legitamite. I think that on any marketplace, you can not know with 100% certainty if the traffic is legitimate. I wish that as a seller we could send screenshots to prospective bidders, but without their email that is not possible. We can still ask the seller and Sedo themselves to provide us with any information we want, including, Clicks, CTR, RPM, and Earnings, and we can make them go back a few months. Now I have not tested this, but I believe if we ask a Sedo employee for stats and they give us wrong stats, or stats that are fraudulent and don't tell us, then we have the ability to return the domain and get our money back. That is one of the main reasons to ask a Sedo employee to confirm traffic quality. If the domain has 1000 daily visitors, and then you buy it and it drops to 5, that is unacceptable. But like on most domain marketplaces, you do have to ask and do your own research. Their traffic number are normally closer than TDNam, and it is better than having to guess based on Alexa rankings or things like that.

Damion said:
Transparency and the ability to do your own audits of the traffic a domain receives gives buyers more confidence and would make Sedo's marketplace a more trusted place to buy domains for traffic.

I think that more transparency is good in every marketplace :)

•••
Damion said:

C: Review traffic history in conjunction with criteria A & B of the time the domain is parked with Sedo.

That is a feature i would like to see Sedo implement.

Hi Damion,

I understand your frustrations about not having access to this information. This feature will definitely be considered, but it would have to be set up where the seller would provide them at his/her discretion. We are not able to disclose specific traffic information to anyone other than the owner/seller without explicit permission.

kev said:
Ok, Sedo has a lot to answer for with regards to a couple of things. I only have a few names at Sedo now due to its poor RPC so my best names are now with Bodis.

1) When I accept an offer from a buyer on Sedo through a private offer or auction, and the buyer doesn't pay, Sedo don't seem to do anything about it. I see you need to insert your bank details now so why doesnt Sedo automatically charge the buyers card when he doesnt pay since he is bound to a legally binding contract?

2) I have a SedoPro account and i mostly get 2 euro cent clicks. would you say that was acceptable?

3) Personalised parking pages...look at what Bodis have done? surely a company of sedo's size would think about doing something like this?

Hopefully you can answer these points :tu:

thanks
kev

Hi kev,

1. We do take action against buyers who have failed to follow through with their obligations. However, at this time, we are not able to automatically charge a buyer's account for various reasons. This is one reason, though, that we implemented the buyer crtification program, which has drastically cut down on buyer negligence, and can be used to limit these buyers from our services. You can talk to your transfer agent about the specifics of any given transaction.

2. Unfortunately, I'm not directly involved in parking. I can answer many questions, and can help with most account issues. However, if you are a SedoPro client (and what I deem to be a Sedo GmbH member), the best person to speak with is your account manager. That's what their here for. Send me a PM with your account details, and I can at least take a look.

3. As mentioned, we're always looking for ways to improve the parking program. This is the kind of feedback we need; my suggestions is to mention this to your account manager as well, on top of the idea here.

~ Cyberian ~ said:
Hi Keith,

First, let me thank you for starting this thread and standing in under heavy fire while maintaining a professional disposition.

There are lots of questions, as evidenced by the number of posts already, and we appreciate your candor in answering those you are able.

To the members:
Let's not let this get personal, or ugly.
And most important, let's stay on topic!

Cool - Polite - Professional (Thank you Jeff)

Peace,
Cyberian

Hi Cyberion,

Thanks for that! I think the people here are pretty tame, and plus, I know none of their frustration is with me, per se. But the support in making this a positive experience for everyone involved is definitely much appreciated!

blaknite said:
Here's a few things I'd like to see on sedo.

1. A configurable minimum earnings per click. Or at least a better minimum based on geographical area of the click. I have some domains getting $.02 clicks and I know they are getting good quality traffic. (minimal traffic, but definately good quality targeted traffic.) When it comes right down to it I'd rather show no ad than give high quality traffic away for $.02.

I am sure I've got some domains that probably deserve the $.02 clicks as well. Perhaps you could certify domains as high quality and have certified domains set to a higher minimum epc.

2. The ability to block specific advertisers from my domains. This hasn't been a problem for me on sedo so far, (unlike other companies) but I'd still like to have the feature.

3. Better Keyword optimization tools. I can think of at least one name in my sedo account that gets like 15 visits a month. Its really hard to select the right keyword when you get so little traffic. The name is a good name and the traffic is all type in. I'd like to see some tools to help suggest keywords that may do better, have higher advertiser competition, ect.

4. Some sort of graphical customization. Several of my names are japanese anime related. I have little doubt that most people after typing in one of these names expect to see some anime artwork on the screen. Regardless of how good the template looks it doesn't catch their eye.

Ideally I would like to see an option for users who want to create their own parking page. Perhaps with sedo providing the code for a few different size IFrame ad blocks and the user could insert the frame into a totally custom one page website, complete with articles, meta tags, custom images, ect. I think this would avoid the copywright issues you have with custom images. In this scenario a user with custom pages would be hosting their own images, and only the ads would be served by sedo.

Hi blaknite,

1. That has been considered, but much of that relies heavily on our agreements with the ad provider. I have no doubt that if something like this does happen, there will be information sent out.

2. We've been asked about this before. Luckily, the quality of the ads our parked pages are fed are up there. Basically, though, this comes down to our agreements with the provider. Right now, it can't happen, but it could be a possibility!

3. There have been some background changes to help this process, and we are continually making strides in regards to the intelligence of the keyword selection system. I agree that this would be a great feature, and I will personally make sure it's considered.

4. We've regularly added new images to the database. It's hard, though, to think of all the possibilities that may be required for parking. I've been asked for my ideas on this before, so I will share this again.

TheBaldOne said:
Oh you will love this one Keith. When we as domainers sign on to Sedo is that an online contract that is formed between Sedo and the domain parker?

Clarification here will be helpful to us all, again I suggest contacting your legal od-bods about this, but we can wait until tomorrow for the answer.

Hi TheBaldOne,

All visitors to our site and those who use our services are subject to the information stated in our Terms of Use. You can review them here: http://www.sedo.com/about/policy.php?tracked=&partnerid=25303&language=us

To anyone else with questions: I will try to get to them before I leave the office today.

I hope that helps. Have a good one!

Always,
Keith

•••
kev said:

I know that Sedo does ban people for making bids and not following through with it. I think that it works like this. The seller and buyers all sign up for an agreement when we sign up. The sellers agree to certain things, such as I agree to sell it on your syste, I own the domain, if you get a bid on one of my names, I agree to your specific bidding process and while it is in negotiations or on auction, I can not take it off or sell it somewhere else. It is a binding contract with Sedo. The punishment for breaking this islosing your account I think. As a buyer we agree to certain things, such as, this is my real information, Once I make a bid it is binding, I will pay for every auction I win. This is punishable also by losing your account. This is a binding agreement between the buyer and Sedo.

You don't break Sedo's rules, because you don't want to lose your account. These people sign up for new accounts, don't pay, and then get shut down. It is very frustrating and does not help the seller at all. At the same time, imagine if they had somewhere in the agreement in the fine print, we will automatically deduct the amount of your auction winings, within this amount of days, if you don't pay. I bet many people would not read the agreement and would get very pissed. I still think that they need to have more strict guidelines for bidding approval and maybe a non-refundable deposit on bids. Also, a there are no requiremens to join Sedo as a parker, there should be requirements to join Sedo as a bidder.

I was typing this one out and Keith got out answers before I could attempt any. I do think that $.02 is low and that they better be able to help you with that.

I also think that one place people get confused with the contracts, at least the way I see it, is that some people think that the non-paying buyer is breaking a contract between the buyer and seller. I believe that the seller has a contract with Sedo and the buyer has a contract with Sedo, so the buyer is breaking the contract with Sedo, not the seller.

Finally, if I could ask a question, Keith. I assume that you guys will only be checking/replying to messages on here during normal Sedo business hours. What are those hours? Monday-Friday 9:00-6:00 EST, or what?

Last edited:
•••
Sleepys, although Keith did not answer my question about 'contracts' I was referring to the 'parking' TOS which have to be agreed to before you can park names on the Sedo system. Is that an online contract between Sedo and the domainer?

In an offer/counter-offer sale the 'contract' in the sale is specified in TOS as being between the vendor and purchaser. In an auction the 'contract' is even more enshrined as being between the vendor and the purchaser, but it looks like that will have to wait for answers upon a court decision.

My first point above is that if a 'contract' is formed between Sedo and the domainer parking his/her domains then the domainer would under law be able to have access to the records so as to verify that s/he is obtaining the minimum 50% specified of all income paid by the ad-provider/s. This is important as my question remains unanswered about Sedo returning to Google (and other ad-providers) all monies paid for multiple clicks beyond the first click from an IP address.

•••
TheBaldOne said:
In an offer/counter-offer sale the 'contract' in the sale is specified in TOS as being between the vendor and purchaser. In an auction the 'contract' is even more enshrined as being between the vendor and the purchaser, but it looks like that will have to wait for answers upon a court decision.

My main point was here. Are we as the owner/seller of the domain "the vendor"? Or since it is on Sedo's system, do they become "the vendor" of our domain? I think that they are the vendor, so the seller has a contract with Sedo, as does the buyer. They consider the buyer theirs and so obviously don't want to give out that info.

True transparency would be nice in any of the parking companies. I don't think we are anywhere close to getting it. Especially since they all tell us the same thing, which is either Google or Yahoo won't let us tell you this or show you that. I would think that your argument that they legally have to show us, would probably work better on those parking companies that are also publicly traded companies, and thus are regulated on some level.

I do also apologize if my long responses on this thread so far are annoying. Some of these questions being asked, I had thought to ask before, and either have asked or have debated it in my head long enough to have developed an idea of how or why they do something some way. If I am ever wrong in one of my assumtions, I hope another member on here or Keith will correct me as soon as they notice.

•••
In English law the figures must be able to be independantly verified. Sedo operates within the UK, there are definately domainers who park domains in the UK and therefore UK law can be applied.

Sedo in their TOS specifically states they are not the purchaser or vendor, which actually makes no difference, again the law is clear, otherwise they would be responsible for all the failed purchases that have and do occur on Sedo, this would amount to $millions, and I am sure they do not want that.

We await your answer Keith. SImple clarification please. Is the agreement that a domainer has to agree too before s/he can park domains on Sedo a 'contract'? A simple 'Yes' or 'No' answer will do.

•••
Wow. That is way over my head. I am glad that you corrected me though. As I said, my answer was just my assumption based on the way things worked. I assumed that we (the seller) have a contract with Sedo and they have a contract with the buyer. I don't know the intricicies of U.S. Law, and I certainly don't know the intricicies of British Law. Lets just hope that Keith can get you an answer from Sedo that is satisfactory.

•••
Hi TheBaldOne,

Your question is better suited for an attorney. I am not an attorney, so unfortunately, I cannot comment as to whether or not our Terms of Use represent a contract.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To everyone: Happy Holidays! I hope you have a warm and safe weekend.

Always,
Keith

•••
On the issue of knowing if the traffic is legitamite. I think that on any marketplace, you can not know with 100% certainty if the traffic is legitimate. I wish that as a seller we could send screenshots to prospective bidders, but without their email that is not possible.

Screenshots isn't the solution, far from it. These can be easily doctored.

You would need to be able to add for instance a third party analytic solution, a tracking code, and then be able to audit the traffic through guest access for that specific domain.

We can still ask the seller and Sedo themselves to provide us with any information we want, including, Clicks, CTR, RPM, and Earnings, and we can make them go back a few months. Now I have not tested this, but I believe if we ask a Sedo employee for stats and they give us wrong stats, or stats that are fraudulent and don't tell us, then we have the ability to return the domain and get our money back.

Money being paid out of Sedo's pocket?
I don't think so, as a business you can set yourself up for a heap of potential financial loss this way.
And the seller may not have the money to give a refund or is gone with the morning sun.

Plus the potential bickering you can receive because of such a system makes it infeasible to go with that route.
A transaction should be set up as such that you can't turn things around and cause other potential headaches.

Find a deal -> follow up on a deal through negotiation or auction -> final verification of traffic through third party auditing -> After approval release the funds and transfer the domain - CLOSED!

That is one of the main reasons to ask a Sedo employee to confirm traffic quality. If the domain has 1000 daily visitors, and then you buy it and it drops to 5, that is unacceptable. But like on most domain marketplaces, you do have to ask and do your own research.

I agree with doing your own research, but if you don't have the means to perform this research then you're walking on thin ice either way.
Hi Damion,

I understand your frustrations about not having access to this information. This feature will definitely be considered, but it would have to be set up where the seller would provide them at his/her discretion. We are not able to disclose specific traffic information to anyone other than the owner/seller without explicit permission.

Sounds fair enough Keith,

During the start of negotiations the buyer could ask the seller for guest access to have insight in the traffic metrics.
This should be made available by a reputable third party analytics solution.

Perhaps even only on certain conditions, when funds are in escrow and then for a final verification, before releasing the funds to be granted guest access to the data?

If the deal still looks interesting to the buyer and is satisfied knowing the traffic is legitimate then he can give the final go ahead for the funds to be released.

We are not able to disclose specific traffic information to anyone other than the owner/seller without explicit permission.

The seller could also opt beforehand through his account to make traffic information public to anyone?
Should a potential buyer be interested, a link could be clicked that would take the buyer directly to the analytics account and being logged in automatically, the buyer would need to be logged into Sedo to be able to view this then.

Just some thoughts and my 2 cents...:)

•••
You've said this: "As .COM domain names are the most commonly visited and purchased in the aftermarket, we have initiated a policy that only .COM domains appear on the homepage auction listings. While I understand that this may seem unfair and be slightly frustrating, I ask for your understanding of this decision."

Your site says this: "Domains for auction will be featured on Sedo's home page and at the top of search result listings...." and Auctions which are closing soon and those with high bidding activity are featured on Sedo’s homepage and on the search results page to stand out from the crowd."

How do you reconcile these conflicting policy statements? Do you anticipate changing this policy any time soon, or reducing the commissions for those extensions which are filtered from the home page closing soon listings?

Last edited:
•••
Hi Keith,

I have parking link problem for few months at sedopro. My parking revenue was down quickly. Most of my traffic domain names which All Related Links is not working at all.
(Only show one Red cross X sign or none)--No revenue because of that.

Also some high traffic and revenue names lost traffic because parking page has iFrames: 1 ( Parts of page not indexable by most search engines. )

Don't know why some sedo parking page use iFrames code? (Most don't have that code.)

Thanks for your time and help!

Bill

•••
Sedo, I received the following email today......

Dear Mr. James Skutt,

due to technical problems and an unintentional and incorrect start of the auction of weak.net, Sedo has cancelled this auction with immediate effect. This auction was scheduled for the next Greatdomains auction on the 17th of January 2008, but was already started a few days ago. Sedo has now cancelled the auction, although this auction has already received offers.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, but hope that you will also participate when this domain will be regularly auctioned in January.
If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards

Marius Würzner

COO Sedo GmbH

What was that? I mean the auction was up FOR DAYS before anyone realized what happened???!?!?!?

Stuff like this and the dotMOBI auction makes me think sedo is out to screw everyone they can....... I bid on that auction and was laying low to bid again and then you pull it... Stuff like that is shady business...... very shady...... very very shady.....

Was the auction not active enough so you thought you would pull it and wait for another time? Why do you keep screwing the people who make sedo work.... My partner and I moved one of our portfolios from sedo about 2 months ago to BODIS and love it... I am going to move the rest of mine now...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back