Dynadot

Sedo: 5b.org Received EUR250 Offer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I received the above offer for 5b.org... my precioussss.
Of course, no way I am letting go of that baby for EUR150 (after Sedo fee) but as my first ever offer from Sedo, it was exciting receiving that email! All the effort that went into getting that domain is surely worth more than EUR150 of change. Has anybody here completed his/her PhD in Business Negotiations? :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I love getting those emails from Sedo too.

The 100 EUR fee takes a bite out of these smaller transactions, so it wouldn't be unreasonable for you to counter at 500 EUR and see what comes of it.

Guess it depends on what it's worth to you. So what's it worth? :D

•••
Congratulations, Max!
Pretty sweet deal, for a premium NP$ Purchase™, IMHO. ;)
All the best.
B-)

•••
Yeah, it was just the excitement of receiving the email. I am not going to let go so soon, perhaps never. And, 150EUR probably does not even cover my initial cost of getting those NPs. I have come to like that domain a lot!

•••
i thought all 2 char.orgs wont be able to renew so would it be worthless soon?

•••
Originally posted by g0ldy

That's incorrect information. 2 char .org's can be renewed and transfered just like any other domain. They are only retired if they drop.

Interest in these names really seems to be picking up.

•••
Originally posted by g0ldy

They cannot be renewed only if allowed to expire. Somebody tell me if I am mistaken.

•••
2 character .orgs are getting more and more popular because there are fewer and fewer of them every year, since once they expire, they are gone for good. You can renew any that you own.

•••
Good luck, hope all goes well with your domain sale. :tu:

•••
Since you dont intend to sell, just make a counter offer like $2500 :)

•••
Sedo is really pissing me off :p

I get a few $100 offers for my names a week.

#1 these names areworth 2-5k each

#2 I would get 0$ to accept an $100 offer.

Logic?

- Jordan

•••
Originally posted by NameTower
Sedo is really pissing me off :p

I get a few $100 offers for my names a week.

#1 these names areworth 2-5k each

#2 I would get 0$ to accept an $100 offer.

Logic?

- Jordan

If they're pissing you off, why not exercise your right to MOVE. You may find it beneficial to your health. Good luck.

•••
Sedo has a way to limit the amount of the offer. To keep from getting rediculous offers, I will put a $1,000 price tag on it, then only accept offers up to 75% off, which ensures that I would clear $150 for answering the mail.

•••
so it doesnt accept the offers that are 75% from your asking price but allows them to go through?

•••
Max - Nice domain mate. I feel the same about my precious 5Q.org ;) (recently acquired thanks to a wonderful man with the initials of R and...umm....something else inbetween a H and K :)

Havent had offers as of yet, but have started negotiations with a decent clan in Germany called 5Q :)

We shall see. My asking price is going to be at least $650-700 :)

•••
Wooo! That is one exciting thing to happen DrMaximus!
I have yet to receive any offer for my domain :(

•••
some of you prolly have read it, its posted around. This was my lowest offer ever.

HQH.NET
Hi

I was wondering if since you didnt right down when these domain names expire and since im one of the first people to respond would it be possible if you can give me hqh.net for free im working on a web hosting site and im on a really low budget.

Thanks for your time.

•••
Originally posted by NeonHQ
Since you dont intend to sell, just make a counter offer like $2500 :)

Hah, so I responded with EUR2600 and the negotiation was cancelled within hours! *wonder why* :p Buyer is unfortunate that I am currently not in need of cash. I am not letting go of my baby, we're off to the park now with him in the stroller.

•••
•••
Originally posted by webhostsolutions
some of you prolly have read it, its posted around. This was my lowest offer ever.

HQH.NET
Hi

I was wondering if since you didnt right down when these domain names expire and since im one of the first people to respond would it be possible if you can give me hqh.net for free im working on a web hosting site and im on a really low budget.

Thanks for your time.

Yeah, I saw that, but why are you so surprised?

•••
yeah, why so suprised. We all know it was Anthony who made that offer ;)

LOL

•••
Originally posted by SY4
yeah, why so suprised. We all know it was Anthony who made that offer ;)

LOL

That's just mean, you NP Geezer, you! I was just trying to point out that there are loads of people trying to get high quality domains for a low price or free around domain forums...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back