IT.COM

Scammer or not on Namepros?!?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dansam

Sell & Buy Best DomainsUpgraded Member
Impact
Hi there,

I would like to ask all the veterans from namepros if this namepros user its a scam or not

I will not disclose his name ( for the moment )

The story its: I've found an buyer in domain reaquest section, interested in buying some larges BB portofolios ( with minimum 50 names ) and after several days of negotiations we agreed for a sale of 29 BB listed names for $6,5K

Once we agreed I have asked the buyer to send me the payment thro paypal, but I got this answer "I can send the payment after receipt of the domains."
I was shocked and I have told him that he has only 1 feedback review on namepros and that's seems to be a joke. He insisted to me to transfer the names and after that he will send the payment. "As mentioned before I can send the payment after receipt of the domains."

After that I have proposed to him to use an escrow service like dan.com and I have requested his email address to set up the transaction but minutes after that I have received the followings answer: "I just received a large portfolio with keyword names so am not looking for those anymore." :xf.smile:

So he just bought other names "few minutes ago" :xf.grin:

I think he is trying to steal larges BB portofolios from namepros members and I will need your opinions.

Thanks
Dan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back