Domain Empire

Oliver Maggs seller is scammer.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EmpireNames.com

Founder @ Rooted.com Previously Empire NamesTop Member
Impact
Hi Guys.
i was trying to deal with this guy who own Gambly.com after having all proofs i decided to pay through paypal
but after receiving payment in paypal he disappeared
be carefull dont make any deal with him @Oliver Maggs
he trying to cash amount from paypal and then paypal will refund me and paypal will mark him as negative balance.
so he is trying to play game here with alot of guys..
be carefull

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Information has been edited and corrected.
Scammer involved in Gambly.com sale scam
Oliver Maggs (GAMBLY LTD)

Last edited:
•••
Please check the facts before posting wrong things and read correctly. The domain was sold by the scammer twice. Of course, it has a new owner, and the owner was informed about the scam. Read the full thread first for details. Thanks.

If you still believe there's something wrong then kindly contact namepros. They are fully aware of this scam and dealt with Oliver Maggs too.

O.M LTD company/ different person / ID > You're accusing someone who is not involved in this mess. Do your Due Diligence and check the facts before posting and hurting someones business etc. Read again my post.

Regards

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Your guy: Date of birth March 1996

g.jpg

Wrongly accused: Date of birth September 1983

EDIT: Removed

Last edited:
•••
ok. You are correct. So let's remove and put Gambly LTD. EDIT: Wrong information has been corrected in my posts above.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back