IT.COM

Domain scammer: namua

NameSilo
Watch
posted a thread about officers.top and when i paid U.S.$2.00 suddenly he logs out and never pushed the domain to my dynadot.com account
@namua is the scammer

Congrats on winning Officers.top for just $2

My Paypal: kumar_pawan199 (at) yahoo (.) com

After the payment, please send your Dynadot forum name to push the domain name!

Thanks

You've sent $2.00 USD to [email protected]
and when i look to my paypal i sent payment instead to
Sent to
Pawan Yadav
[email protected]

reporting to paypal

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the person @dtralex and @namua is sick and suffering from multiple identities, look at how they posts. one has high self-esteem and the other has low self-esteem the other with low self esteem needed to be told and advised like a baby
Of course your not scammer. It's good to see you completed deal without issue, I'm rather confident you would have done so without this thread. Guess, the main thing you probably learned is to keep in touch with buyer say something like I'm away will push when I can or whatever the reason may be, and try to push within 24 hours even though you have longer. You, are good valuable namepros member we are glad to have you here.

rather multiple personalities:
Dissociative identity disorder (DID), also known as multiple personality disorder, is a mental disorder characterized by at least two distinct and relatively enduring personality states. There is often trouble remembering certain events, beyond what would be explained by ordinary forgetfulness.

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

We have not read this entire thread, but we were linked to the statement below, so we are responding to it and instructing that all other NamePros-related questions be posted in a new thread within our Help Desk:

so the vps is also allowed as a gold member?
Our ToS is the same for Gold members. However, this member did not use a VPS to mask his computer's identity; his IP address and identity has always been fully known to us. Therefore, he did not violate our ToS in that regard.

We also do not have any rules against the automation of bumps. That is currently allowed.

If you'd like to discuss anything else about our terms, rules, or service, please use our Help Desk.

Thank you.

•••
I think weblord should wait for a reasonable time before making a thread like this.
By the way, It's really stupid to submit a paypal claim case like this for merely $2 USD. :dead:
It hurts both parties paypal account in term of reputation. :hungover:

•••
I think weblord should wait for a reasonable time before making a thread like this.
By the way, It's really stupid to submit a paypal claim case like this for merely $2 USD. :dead:
It hurts both parties paypal account in term of reputation. :hungover:

Funny thing is I was at the farmers market the last weekend and my son went to pick up a toonie (our pet name for a Canadian two dollar coin) and I slapped his hands and told him to leave it there. I was more worried about the germs because he puts his hands in his mouth than the two bucks. :xf.laugh:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back