NameSilo

SCAMMER FROM SINGAPORE ASIA!!! BE AWARE!!!

Spaceship
Watch

OmarVG

Top Member
Impact
I just got Scammed for a lot of domains in 2 Bulk purchases from the same buyer/Scammer. I pushed successfully all the 213 domains to the Scammers GoDaddy account and in both bulk purchases the Scammer Open a Case in PayPal requesting a Refund ($81 USD), claiming the did not receive the goods, which is FALSE! The buyer even left me 2 Positive Feedbacks in my NamePros account after I pushed immediately after payment all the domains into his GoDaddy account.

After I checked the Whois info of most of my 213 domains, I noticed the Scammer already sold ALL of them, so I hope the buyers will Open a Case on PayPal to get a Refund of the money they paid to the Scammer, so the Scammer wont WIN and wont use that money to make more Online Frauds!! LETS STOP HIM!!

I reported this situation to @Amanda and @Michelle because I found out the Scammer have 2 fake members account on NamePros, which are this ones, now both are "closed" for obvious reasons, I was right:

https://www.namepros.com/members/honourdomains.991391/

https://www.namepros.com/members/aimex77.939170/

These are the PayPal accounts of the Scammer, so if you purchased domains from him, PLEASE OPEN A CASE ON PAYPAL REQUESTING A REFUND OF YOUR MONEY, so the Scammer don't use your money to do more online FRAUDS!! Thanks,

· Chembol Domains (PayPal told me this account is of Ashley Tan from Singapore).

· [email protected]
[email protected]

• Honour And Glory Shop (PayPal told me this account is from Thomas Poh from Singapore).
  • [email protected]
[email protected]

The Scammers GoDaddy account is this one, where I pushed all the domains in both Bulk Purchases on August 2016.

Godaddy: [email protected]
Customer#: 47426703

Then I just Google that email address and found this info:
address: Blk 237 Tampines Singapore Singapore 520237 SG phone: +65.90670543 ... Registrant Email:
thomaspoh1977@yahoo.com.sg

Here is the other profile, I attached the link of the domains I sold to @honourdomains and the fake profile try to sell them here:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/panamaoffers-com-lots-of-godaddy-domains-1-each-start.967200/

Both Fake NamePros accounts of the Fraudster claimed for FREE 2 domains in the link below:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/cl...nationalcab-com-and-more.963740/#post-5666188

The namepros member that was giving his domains for FREE clearly said in his thread, JUST ONE FREE DOMAIN PER MEMBER!! and the SCAMMER obviously grabbed 2 FREE domains using his 2 fake namepros accounts, that I mentioned in this conversation above.

Then the SCAMMER AKA Thomas Poh, sell those 2 names in less than a week. And guess what, I checked the Whois info of both Free domains that he grabbed, and Iam going to send emails to their new owners to advise that they both bought domains from a SCAMMER, and I will request them, to open a case in PAYPAL to get a refund for the total amount that they paid for each domain.

This is just for the Beginning, I am going to harvest all my 213 domains that they robbed from me, and I will send a lot of emails to their new owners, so all of them can OPEN A CASE ON PAYPAL TO REQUEST A REFUND FROM THE MONEY THEY PAID FOR THE STOLEN DOMAIN!!

I hope this will piss off Thomas Poh and Ashley Tan!! lol

And Hopefully PayPal realize their fraudulent PayPal accounts and cancel his 2 PayPal accounts that Thomas Poh and Ashley Tan used for ONLINE FRAUDS!!

One of the Best things of NamePros, is that every post, threat or comment get Indexed in Google, so all the World will know that Thomas Poh and Ashley Tan are SCAMMERS FROM SINGAPORE, ASIA!

Thanks,
OmarVG

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dun need!

Yes I scammed him back for a revenge and I never deny that..I am 100% honest :)

Did Omar scammed you moneytary? Did Ormar received any funds from you?

•••
Seriously I never scam OmarVG.

The domains I received was different and I opened a case with Paypal and they agree with me, which is why they give me back my money.....

how many domains were different?

•••

The domains I received was different and I opened a case with Paypal and they agree with me, which is why they give me back my money.....
Then if the domains you had received was not satisfactory to you, why in the hell you sold the domains?

•••

i agree they were different and it was wrong and you did the right thing to charge back :) however you then did the wrong thing and sold his domains rather than push him them back . so on that basis you did scam him back

•••
I don't like the way Omar writes. Thinks he's the boss.

•••
@Stivie Malone still holds a Scammed property. @aimex77 Just for the sake of Stevie you should send money to Omar.
We all understand who deserved what... Mainly, What Stivie deserves is a Clean property that you owe!!

I liked the Revenge part though, Instead of selling them You could have hold those all domains until they expire. :)

•••
I don't like the way Omar writes. Thinks he's the boss.

OmarVG is a very busy boss in Mexico:

Iam a very busy Business Person here in Mexico, I run a Real Estate Property Investments, plus I manage my Million Dollar Domain Portfolio.

•••
I never had so much of popcorn before..

By supporting @OmarVG , you are making his way easier to gain his money back, but you are forgetting that he replaced a domain which was a part of the deal. He did not sold that domain to him. Later he threatened the buyer for chargeback and tried to extort money. This is extremely wrong because he tried to scam him.

By supporting @aimex77 , you are making him look like innocent because he didn't get his domain. At a platform such as Namepros, the best he should have done is to include a mod during the deal and closed the matter. Instead he choose the other way and tried to make more money. In this situation, he took a chance to make a double profit and sold the domain to the other guy @Stivie Malone. This is wrong as well. What kind of lesson is this?

Let's not play a victim card.... Because the whole issue was with one domain not being pushed, it is better to close the deal by pushing the left over domain to @aimex77 and send money back to @OmarVG .

•••
In all seriousness, this thread and the general behavior on display is deplorable and an embarrassment to all self-proclaimed "Pros" on this forum.

Last edited:
•••
In all seriousness, this thread and the general behavior on display is deplorable and an embarrassment to all self-proclaimed "Pros" on this forum.

Agreed. For me as new member this whole discussion here leaves quite a side-taste, although I'm not the type to draw generalizing conclusions of an single incident. Dishonesty and fraud can occur in any branch/area, not only regarding domain name sales (which in my impression some seem to find a bit shady?). Big companies can get scammed even though dozens of lawyers check a contract and the normal guy can get scammed buying a car offline/online.

Especially sad in this discussion here is in my opinion the tone and way to communicate as it occurs in some posts.

•••
@ZapNano at least now the truth came out, i hope you never even talk about me anymore, i hope you will be honest and say sorry how you acted @OmarVG I hope you will apologise to me for the accusation you did, remove my name from this thread. @aimex77 I do not like what you did, but, i understand situation and i hope you get it sorted.

As for @OmarVG

Let me remind you that you said that you sold most of your domains in this deal, you acted like a kid who lost his candy and claim to have multi milion domains or something like that and being a business man?

A business man would NEVER accuse me , say shit to me, talk to me like he is my boss for a f*cking 80$ that he got scammed, would never ORDER me to do something.

I offered you 50% of your loss, because I am a real business man, you replied shit to me you treat me like i owe you my life, moderator even asked me if i still wanted to pay back 50% of the loss and I said yes, out of good faith i wanted to even with the talkshit you did of me, even after bringing my name into your mess.

You proven that you are no business man, you are act as a little kid that lost his candys and can't get over it... you made me lose so much time to make damn screenshot admin asked, then more screenshot, then more screenshot, and i lost 1 deal because of the bad talk you did.. for a damn 56.40$ you accused me of being a multi account scammer and other things. I wish you were in my face i'd show you what a business man like me do to people that bring their name into crap

@aimex77 , do not pay him because you do not wish that I own scammed property, it is of no interest in my business and I will not earn or lose more money because it was scammed. Those domains are not for resell. however if you decide pay him because you feel you should, do it!, but again, not because you do not wish me to have scammed property, this is not valid reason for pay.

•••
From now on, on all my future selling threads ( and invoices) I intend to add the following statement. Feel free to use it (or improvise it) if you wish

PLEASE READ OUR AGREEMENT: By buying or bidding on these website domain name items YOU agree, if you are the winner, that there will be no refunds, no paypal "chargebacks", and no returns allowed. I agree to internally move (push) the domain or domains to your account at the registrar where the domain(s) are located after payment is made. You agree to ACCEPT (if necessary) the domain or domains as soon as they are moved to your registrar account. This will conclude our transaction.
What if the person still tries a charge back afterwards, even with the disclaimer, does that mean you have a reason/case to dispute the charge back or what?

•••
54 more messages.
be 500 more by the time i get off work. Omar your a dirty rude player. Aimex you should be banned permanentally as well. Zap, please shut up, the things that come out of your mouth are pure stupid. Are you drunk? You stick up for omar and mikey, they are both losers.
You slammed Stivie, now the truth comes out. Apologize and shut up
You to Omar, apologize and close your account, i sure wouldnt do business with you. Maybe the kardashian's will come to their senses and buy your cybersquatter names
My chilean drunk (friend) upstairs may have been right when he was down here spewing off at the mouth other night, Omar
Now I am off to work, no drama in the orchard.. Right haha lots of drama, lots of smartweed but no dishonesty

•••
It's almost comical how many bad turns this deal has taken.

I can easily imagine the exact same scenario being played out by a small group of toddlers fighting over a toy truck.

•••
@ZapNano at least now the truth came out, i hope you never even talk about me anymore, i hope you will be honest and say sorry how you acted @OmarVG I hope you will apologise to me for the accusation you did, remove my name from this thread. @aimex77 I do not like what you did, but, i understand situation and i hope you get it sorted.

As for @OmarVG

Let me remind you that you said that you sold most of your domains in this deal, you acted like a kid who lost his candy and claim to have multi milion domains or something like that and being a business man?

A business man would NEVER accuse me , say sh*t to me, talk to me like he is my boss for a f*cking 80$ that he got scammed, would never ORDER me to do something.

I offered you 50% of your loss, because I am a real business man, you replied sh*t to me you treat me like i owe you my life, moderator even asked me if i still wanted to pay back 50% of the loss and I said yes, out of good faith i wanted to even with the talksh*t you did of me, even after bringing my name into your mess.

You proven that you are no business man, you are act as a little kid that lost his candys and can't get over it... you made me lose so much time to make damn screenshot admin asked, then more screenshot, then more screenshot, and i lost 1 deal because of the bad talk you did.. for a damn 56.40$ you accused me of being a multi account scammer and other things. I wish you were in my face i'd show you what a business man like me do to people that bring their name into crap

@aimex77 , do not pay him because you do not wish that I own scammed property, it is of no interest in my business and I will not earn or lose more money because it was scammed. Those domains are not for resell. however if you decide pay him because you feel you should, do it!, but again, not because you do not wish me to have scammed property, this is not valid reason for pay.
@Stivie Malone, the reason you were mentioned in the picture that fact is that you still hold the dispute properties. Since Aimex77 refuse to pay Omar, that property it still considered as stollen. That is my opinion on that. On the previous posting, I told You that property you are holding was not paid, so you should returned that to the Owner. You continue to depend Aimesx77, telling me he is the rightful owner, and you also said that Ormar is at fault. Everybody have some said about this and that; including you. Since Aimex77 came in and took over I have NEVER mentioned you again. So either you moved or continue to protect Ainex77 and so forth.

Aimex77 covered you up, he told you not to pay Omar; at this point you still hold the dispute property. Aimex77 came in and took over; he had realease you from all these talking. You had said on the previous post, only reason you came in it because you want to clear you name; but you are still here and still contribute to the issues.

Just like I said since Aimex77 came in I never mentioned since; but yet you still continue. This is my answer to you and my last post.

Last edited:
•••
54 more messages.
be 500 more by the time i get off work. Omar your a dirty rude player. Aimex you should be banned permanentally as well. Zap, please shut up, the things that come out of your mouth are pure stupid. Are you drunk? You stick up for omar and mikey, they are both losers.
You slammed Stivie, now the truth comes out. Apologize and shut up
You to Omar, apologize and close your account, i sure wouldnt do business with you. Maybe the kardashian's will come to their senses and buy your cybersquatter names
My chilean drunk (friend) upstairs may have been right when he was down here spewing off at the mouth other night, Omar
Now I am off to work, no drama in the orchard.. Right haha lots of drama, lots of smartweed but no dishonesty
The only reason @Stivie Malone was in the mentioned because he hold the disputed properties. @Stivie Malone try depend Ainex77 he made the situation to more talk about. Everyone in this room encluding you has said something and contributed. That is my answer to you and last.

•••
What if the person still tries a charge back afterwards, even with the disclaimer, does that mean you have a reason/case to dispute the charge back or what?
Great question, it should help your case but there still are no guarantees -- afaik?

Here's a quick synapses of this thread:
Synopsis*

Synapses are those little nerve endings that fire off whenever you get that funny feeling you've just been SCAMMED!

•••
Not worth fighting about $80 and a bunch of mostly worthless domains IMO..
Glad to see I'm not the only one thinking this...

•••
Well this kept me entertained for a while. Dinner is almost ready so I could have read another page or two.

If it isnt ehrhardt or kingoftop that provide you with entertainment, some other unexpected topic comes along. NP keeps surprising me.

@Shane Bellone, this is my answer to you and my last post. FYI I DO NOT DO DRUGS. Please do not accused me of such things. You have left NP and came back to make trouble.

To be fair @Shane Bellone caused problems before he left as well. He initiated some of the most read and most active discussions. At least when he accuses someone, he has done his research and has a lot of relevant information instead of blurting random stuff while accusing. Not to say he is right all the time (I am too inexperienced to judge that), but if you make statements or accusations, at least be able to back them up. In that matter you can learn a lot from Shane.

•••
All domains and names posted who are involved in this debacle, are now officially damaged goods.

Destroyed NP rep, any companies who might have an interest in the names posted, or with doing business with you will research you. You can guarantee they will find this thread. All over $80!?

Not to mention there was an innocent party caught in the crossfire.

WtBDAH97eXAmQ.gif

•••
Yes I scammed him back for a revenge and I never deny that..I am 100% honest :)

FINALLY THE SCAMMER RECOGNIZED HE SCAMMED ME WITH 213 DOMAINS AND $ 81 USD!!

But I gave 1 more change to the Scammer to pay me the $ 81 USD, give me back my domain Diabeticos.com.es and when I get the money in my PayPal and the domain in my GoDaddy account, I will push the domain Fitforajob.com to the Scammers GoDaddy account. So far, no response from the Scammer to me or to Admin of NamePros.

This is the last chance, before I take other measures against the Scammer.

OmarVG

•••

FINALLY THE SCAMMER RECOGNIZED HE SCAMMED ME WITH 213 DOMAINS AND $ 81 USD!!

But I gave 1 more change to the Scammer to pay me the $ 81 USD, give me back my domain Diabeticos.com.es and when I get the money in my PayPal and the domain in my GoDaddy account, I will push the domain Fitforajob.com to the Scammers GoDaddy account. So far, no response from the Scammer to me or to Admin of NamePros.

This is the last chance, before I take other measures against the Scammer.

OmarVG

i hope it all gets sorted as this is ridicolous :/ but why did u send him a different name in the place ?

•••
but why did u send him a different name in the place ?
I send on a Sunday 141 domains, I told him it was an unintentional mistake, 1 domain out of 141 domains!! and I still have the domain Fitforajob.com to give back to the Scammer, I did not sell the Fitforajob.com domain, and the Scammer sold 141 domains and charge back on PayPal for the 2 Bulk purchases, the first one of 72 domains and the 141 domains, both Refunds on PayPal, and the first deal of 72 domains, I did not make any mistake, and the Scammer request a Refund claiming he did not receive any domain at all one month later!! WTF!!

•••
I send on a Sunday 141 domains, I told him it was an unintentional mistake, 1 domain out of 141 domains!! and I still have the domain Fitforajob.com to give back to the Scammer, I did not sell the Fitforajob.com domain, and the Scammer sold 141 domains and charge back on PayPal for the 2 Bulk purchases, the first one of 72 domains and the 141 domains, both Refunds on PayPal, and the first deal of 72 domains, I did not make any mistake, and the Scammer request a Refund claiming he did not receive any domain at all one month later!! WTF!!

wait he requested the refund a month later ? and also do you have the message to prove you said it was a mistake and offered to send him the domain in exchange for the one you send wrong immediatly when he notcied one was wrong ? and also you should apologise to stivie who you brought into this who is innocent :)

•••
Omar, what if you showed PayPal screenshots of everything?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back