NameSilo

Sav Official Thread

Located in Domain Registrar Reviews, started by Nick R, Aug 3, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. LUP

LUP Top Contributor VIP

Does anyone know how to set up child name servers on sav.com?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Future Sensors

Future Sensors 78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots Gold Account

Last edited: May 14, 2021
  3. vravis9

vravis9 Top Contributor VIP

I registered few .co names recently at Sav and listed them on afternic...

I opted for fast transfer and verified in Sav account... everything okay..

Then again after more than 10 days of listing I am getting emails from afternic to activate for fast transfer at your registrar...

Already received 3 times for same domains...

Is anyone else seeing this?

I see in Sav that they are already verified and activated for Afternic.

Then why this repeated reminders...

Thanks,
    Ravi.

4. LUP

LUP Top Contributor VIP

5. Nick R

Nick R VIP Member Sav.com Staff VIP

@alcy - Domains not leaving account. Our support team would be happy to take a look if you send in the details.

@vravis9 - Without know your account details I cant take a look. I would recommend reaching out to our support team then DMing me the ticket number.

6. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

I get it but I had this issue b4...wrote support tickets..they Removed manually.. but never fixed root.of problem..obviously...

can u explain why the root cause not fixed after multiple reports.of.same problem?

7. TEFENESE

TEFENESE Account Suspended (Warnings)

hello
    can I set the mumimum accept price of a auction?
    If the final bid price is $1, what can I do?
    I buy the domain at $99

8. Nick R

@alcy We make many changes to our system to our systems regarding functions related to this. The root cause for one domain may not be the cause for the next, even through that look like the same from the outside. Like aways, if you want to submit a support ticket and DM me the number I am always happy to take look!

@TEFENESE - All auctions start at $1 or $1+the transfer in cost. Auctions are a great way to quickly sell a domain at the value determined by the market. If there is a higher price you are looking to get, a Fixed Price Buy Now listing is what you may want to consider. Both listing types have their pros/cons.

9. TEFENESE

auctions can only start at $1 is a joke!

10. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

come on
    how can it be dependant on domain name..whether it gets removed aftr transfer completes.. .or does not..it either works for all or doesnt..There is no way on earth this should vary based on dn..and if it does then yer entire code base is ridiculously wrong and poorly written..

fix it man. its getting plain lame.

11. P53ORG

P53ORG New Member

Hola people!

Usually how many days does it take for a Domain name won through an auction to be transferred from Godaddy to SAV and that's for a domain in the extension of .co

12. bigcassgbr

bigcassgbr Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Hello Sav - I am trying to transfer to SAV a domain I own that is regged at namesilo that has an afternic BIN. But for some reason - your system is asking me to pay the BIN in addition to the transfer when all I want is the transfer. I tried to remove the BIN part from the cart and leave only the transfer part but the system removes the whole cart when I try that. How can I transfer in without buying my own domain?

13. TEFENESE

I send a lot of emails to cencel the aucion, still no reply :(

14. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

u need to fire yer guy Luca.

I waited 5 days for ticket reply telling him yer system doesnt remove transferouts aftr weeks..his reply was.. I have to wait 1 or 2 days cause its not.instant

plz get yer act together. else I go elsewhere.

u have a terrible registrar full of bugs and incompetent people

plz be ashamed of ourselves.

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  15. Appamite

Appamite Established Member

How many times do the extra 5 minutes last on an auction?

Here's what I found on your website. But why is there extra 15 minutes in 3 rounds?

"If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes of an auction, the auction is extended so there is 5 minutes remaining from the time that bid is placed. There is no hard stop time for an auction."

I entered a bidding war with a bidder who made $1 increment, and I made x2 increment of that, and still lost after 4 rounds of 5 minutes.

I was hoping the final bidder wins after the first extra 5 minutes of the auction.

Please enlightening me. @Nick R

16. Nick R

@P53ORG - It would depend on the seller. They have up to 7 days to provide the auth code to start the transfer.

@bigcassgbr - It sounds like you are trying to search for the domain name and the Afternic result is coming up. You can start a regular transfer here: https://www.sav.com/transfer

@TEFENESE - I have replied to all of your DMs. None of the contained a ticket number or email address so we have no way to look up your ticket.

@alcy - If you want to send me a specific ticket number I would be happy to take look.

@Appamite - If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes of an auction, the auction is extended so there is 5 minutes remaining from the time that bid is placed. There is no hard stop time for an auction.

17. Primary Names

Primary Names ****** xXx ****** VIP

@Nick R Could you please take a look at ticket #1927647295.

I placed an order for a premium domain and apparently sav has caught it. But it was never delivered to my account. It is also not listed in the auctions either. This confuses me because if there was more than one backorder then this should have gone to auctions. So what happened to this domain ??

18. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

the Luca guy that wants to be fired didnt give me ticket number.

and I created it bu emailing support direct

listen man..its been weeks since I transfered these out.. just remove them form my panel and fix yer damn bugs. I mean I'm not yer.test rare in yer buggy endless beta lab..

to remove:

blockchainsecurity
    ethereums
    cryptoestate

all .co

u think I got all day and life to write support tickets?

Last edited: May 20, 2021
  19. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

can someone know after how many days past expiry domains leave panel? or @Nick R

for instance i had newworldorder in xyz which left panel at -32 ...is this because it sold at auction

or they all leave at 32 mark?

or just another bug that this one left already?

20. zomainhacks

zomainhacks Top Contributor VIP Blue Account

Where I can navigate all domains in the SAV marketplace?

21. Nick R

Hello All,

Per many previous messages, please DM me any ticket numbers you want me to take a look at. We do not discuss domain or account specifics in this public thread.

@alcy - Domains leaves at the 30 day mark. There was an issue last week that caused this to be delayed by a few days but had no impact other than giving users a few more days of use.

@zomainhacks - We do not currently publish a list of all domains listed in the marketplace but are considering it for a future todo item.

22. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

ok tnx..do u also auction peoples expired names? all of em? if so.does.auction begin at that 30day mark? ty

23. NYK

NYK uno dos tres CUATRO!!

@Nick R

Hi Nick
    I’d just learnt from Dan.com that if domains (registered at Sav) are sold at Dan cannot be transferred?? Pls advise.

24. KDN

KDN Ken VIP

To those who transferred domains out of Sav, how long does it usually take for the "pending transfer" status to appear? Thanks!

Last edited: May 22, 2021
  25. KDN

KDN Ken VIP

@Nick R Hi Nick! Any estimate?

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice