news Sad news for Domainer!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sellbourne

Established Member
Impact
DNF.com has been listed on Sedo with 25k bin price.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
According to the website they are dealing everybody's contact info as well: "is currently for sale along with it's database of 535,000 Domainers." What scumbags indeed...

That's really bad. I'd almost request Sedo to not assist with this sale if it's true. If that database lands in the hands of the wrong company or individual all domainers active at DNF should be worried about their private information.

•••
Not sure what you’re babbling about Promo, and don’t really care. You called them bikers and I was pointing out that that was untrue. But you saw a pic, so you ‘know’ they must be. :rolleyes: And what your biker neighbors have to do with the price of tea in China, or your justifying of your insult is perplexing (You might have to look up that word I imagine), and the only bigot here is you as you needed to justify your insult by bringing them up. So go spread more insults to make yourself seem important here, but just know...you’re not!

Not sure what you are babbling about Hawkeye. Guess you dont really live up to your moniker. Yes I would need to look up perplexing, way to hard a word for me to know.

Like you have trouble with the word bikers:
a rider of a bicycle; a rider of a motorcycle, i.e., one who participates in motorcycling; a member of a motorcycle club, sometimes an outlaw motorcycle club.

I get it.. You have a man crush on those guys and you dont know what biker means.. But please dont take it out on me. They are very clearly bikers and you are very clearly delusional.

•••
That's really bad. I'd almost request Sedo to not assist with this sale if it's true. If that database lands in the hands of the wrong company or individual all domainers active at DNF should be worried about their private information.

Reza; Sedo has nothing to do with the sale.. At one point the domain dnf.com was up at sedo but that has nothing to do with the sale of the forum.

•••
kevin-faler-george-verdugo-namescon.jpg

Bikers or investors?

•••
I guess Promo you just got to keep throwing insults out on others here to make you feel you are ‘somebody’ here on NP. That in itself shows what/who you really are. Sad. Gotta go talk to adults now Napoleon, catch you on your next temper tantrum.

•••
Ohh so you cant be both a biker and an investor?

You live in a small world.

Regardless it seems they had diverse interests. Only thing they posted for sale was pot names. I dont mind, I dont mind them being bikers either. I do mind that they ran the place like bikers would though. I think they should have put their investor caps on instead of the bandana and sun glasses look and image they put forth.

upload_2018-2-3_15-51-58.jpeg

@hawkeye
You the one throwing around insults.. I said they were bikers. Thats apparently an insult in your world. So you went off the rails. Please do go talk with the adults, I guess its time for bingo at your home right about now.

Last edited:
•••
CEO and CFO. Did they have a board and shareholders? Were there other directors? Where can we find the audited accounts?

Signed
RobM CFO, CEO, TEABOY, DIRECTOR OF PUTTING THINGS ON TOP OF OTHER THINGS

•••
A thread on this topic was shut down last night, so lets see if this one lasts

•••
kevin-faler-george-verdugo-namescon.jpg

Bikers or investors?

Given their connection local and thru other domains to Dicker, I don’t think money ever changed hands for DN F, more so collateral claim for something owed.

So I guess nobody got paid back, and now Dicker is a crypto analyst like Macfee

Why does DN whatever need a CFO

When Harry met Sally ?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Nice find, not to many people get excited over .net’s these days, especially with so many gtld .city etc out there.

Personally he is better to spend his money building his DN whatever than kansascity.net which will bleed out to the .com.

I would never build any .net knowing that a better extension exists out there. That is just me of course. Maybe .org for specific niches. For geo, same DN F dream, another domain thrown into the pile, we all have this, oh I am going to build this one out, until the next day, and a newer shiner one comes along. Good job to the seller for unloading deadweight.

Last edited:
•••
Nice find, not to many people get excited over .net’s these days, especially with so many gtld .city etc out there.

Personally he is better to spend his money building his DN whatever than kansascity.net which will bleed out to the .com.

I would never build any .net knowing that a better extension exists out there. That is just me of course. Maybe .org for specific niches.
His EastLA.com isn't bad. And the other guy's DailyBusinessNews isnt bad either.

•••
His EastLA.com isn't bad. And the other guy's DailyBusinessNews isnt bad either.
Oh for sure but when you talk .com, compared with .net, it’s day, and night.

I mean rams.com is a great name, all they needed to do was hire a smart pr woman to knock on some executive doors, and sell it in person. Instead of play this media tirade that they are animal lovers.

Last edited:
•••
Rule Reminder:
1.29 (»). Do not advertise, publicize, or promote external domain-related forums or communities on NamePros. The only exception to this rule is local events and meetups that are in person (face to face).

Thread closed.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back