RookMedia.net ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
629
Just got an e-mail from them asking if i want to switch from Sedo to them(parking). Any reviews?
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
when payment for February is paid??
 
Last edited:
0
•••
when payment for February is paid??

Hi Kurosaki - All Feb commissions have been paid. PayPal payments went out last week and wires yesterday. Send me a PM with user-name if you did not receive, and I'll research.

Best - Joe
 
0
•••
0
•••
I just got paid 2 days ago via wire transfer

Thanks Rookmedia
 
0
•••
3OrkEPu.jpg

To Day i have one click With RPC $10
Rookmedia ís good
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Wait until is finalized. One day I have 20$ finalized 0.50$
 
0
•••
Good!
 
0
•••
Anyone received March's revenue from Rookmedia.net ?
 
0
•••
I see they've got a big blurb about them in DNJournal - a bit of a love in, in fact - but are they any good? Can anyone here who uses them recommend them? And if so, why?
 
0
•••
When payment for March will be paid ! Any one received it ???
 
0
•••
I got my payment via wire transfer, 1 May.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I'm sorry kurosaki, but I think at 1 april you received payment for February. My mean is payment for March!
 
0
•••
Hey everyone - March commission payments have been completed. Please send me a PM if you haven't received it yet, and I'll look into it immediately. Thank you - Joe
 
0
•••
Hey everyone - March commission payments have been completed. Please send me a PM if you haven't received it yet, and I'll look into it immediately. Thank you - Joe
I sent a private message to you. Please help me. I havn't received my payment for March.
 
0
•••
I have just received my payment for March revenue, Thank you so much Joe !
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hi Joe,

My March payment was not received due to missing of paypal id in file.

Now it is rectified a week ago and still waiting. PM sent with user name.
 
0
•••
I can't access my account on Rookmedia.net. Any one have problem as me !
 
0
•••
Dear Martin
I have sent you a PM, hope you look it
 
0
•••
I can't access my account on Rookmedia.net. Any one have problem as me !

no problem for me.. i got also april payout and it's the first :)
 
0
•••
I did come across the "DomainCashAdvance" on Rookmedia's site. Anyone has had luck with it?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back