NameSilo

RookMedia.net ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just got an e-mail from them asking if i want to switch from Sedo to them(parking). Any reviews?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
rook media support zero click ( or anything else for google banned domains)?

Alexro: We have a whole line of alternative service providers that we utilize for blocked domains. Especially now that we acquired DomainSponsor we got even more ad providers to use for blocked domain traffic, via our platform Traffic Match.

•••
seem that rookmedia is really bad for domains banned from google compared with other services
others could confirm this?

however rook have a great response for domains that accept tier1 ads and the support roks too :)

•••
Almost RookMedia payment time.
Anybody got by paypal?

•••
Nothing yet. Still waiting.

•••
•••
me right by now..
1 hours ago via paypal

•••
•••
•••
•••
Have to say that they are doing great job at DS. For me the XX clciks are back. Will put some high CPC domains back at DS.

•••
@decades80 have you used Titan2 and Blueblack or you just set default Atlas1 and Atlas2

•••
Have to say that they are doing great job at DS. For me the XX clciks are back. Will put some high CPC domains back at DS.
That may be all good and well for now, but seeing how RM owns DS and they're moving some features over (especially the additional advertisement partners at the moment), it could be counter-productive with the use of your time. This of course depends on how much time it takes them to make the necessary modifications to improve CPC/CTR on the RM platform.

•••
@thegeekguy Just checked it and its blueblack 2 click lander.

•••

Great to hear that you have seen the results of our work on improving the DS platform. We are far from done and will in the near future overhaul add on to the alternative monetization channels as well as implementing a new auto optimization feature that will pull more relevant results to each individual visitor.

That may be all good and well for now, but seeing how RM owns DS and they're moving some features over (especially the additional advertisement partners at the moment), it could be counter-productive with the use of your time. This of course depends on how much time it takes them to make the necessary modifications to improve CPC/CTR on the RM platform.

The DomainSponsor platform is here to stay, so there is no need to worry about this scenario. Rather we are adding on the features that have worked better on Rook to DS and vice versa.

•••
The DomainSponsor platform is here to stay, so there is no need to worry about this scenario. Rather we are adding on the features that have worked better on Rook to DS and vice versa.

Could you elaborate on what is moving from one platform to another? (e.g. template ability on RM, etc.)

•••
Could you elaborate on what is moving from one platform to another? (e.g. template ability on RM, etc.)

Simply put: DS have always been great with US traffic and Rook's speciality has been international markets.

This means that we are keeping the US monetization rules on DS, but introducing methods from the Rook platform that lead to higher international revenue.

The major aspects are under the hood, ie decisions on what feeds and ads to call for visitors from various geo locations. A 2 click page layout for US traffic, 1 click for other markets, how the related searches are generated, merging our alternative monetization partners, combining the volume of both ad feeds to get better conitions - just to mention a few.

•••
How about moving the US traffic to RM? Or is it all vice-versa?

•••
I might be the only one here that gets confused by this but,

why have two different services when you can combine both and create one grant service?

I know merging accounts and stuff would be a pain but isn't the end result worth the trouble?

Sorry if there is an obvious reason why this cannot happen but, for some reason, I just can't see it

•••
The login page at DS is not loading for more than 12 hours. Could you please fix that?

•••
•••
I might be the only one here that gets confused by this but,

why have two different services when you can combine both and create one grant service?

I know merging accounts and stuff would be a pain but isn't the end result worth the trouble?

Sorry if there is an obvious reason why this cannot happen but, for some reason, I just can't see it

Hypersot: We will merge everything as tightly as possible, but still leave the choice for people preferring one layout over the other. But on the backend, the best of both will be active for everything.
The login page at DS is not loading for more than 12 hours. Could you please fix that?

Working fine on our end. Please reach out if you have trouble logging in again.

•••
It was ok the minute I wrote that, could be I ve had some problems with my internet provider. I have to say it seems you are working great with high CPC UK traffic on DS too. It looks like you are very discriminatory delivering high paying adds to specific search terms.

•••
Hypersot: We will merge everything as tightly as possible, but still leave the choice for people preferring one layout over the other. But on the backend, the best of both will be active for everything.

Can current RM members opt-in to getting a DS account without applying?

•••
Can current RM members opt-in to getting a DS account without applying?

Hi David, that is a good idea, but currently that is not possible to do automatically. In case you want to do this, please send me a PM and I will get it sorted for you.

•••
I have an account on rookmedia and i have been paid twice. so I was thinking if i move to DS now would the new rules apply on me or I'll be getting paid net7 to start with?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back