Dynadot

RookMedia.net ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just got an e-mail from them asking if i want to switch from Sedo to them(parking). Any reviews?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hope paypal for Dec revenue has not yet sent till now.
Just shot a PM to Martin

•••
I have signed up at RookMedia but never heard from them on notification.

Why?

Hello jideofor... I can certainly look into this matter and will PM you for details.

Best,
Joe

•••
whats is problem for payment this month? we are 5 February and has not yet reached the payment

•••
Got my paypal payment today.

Thanks

•••
Hey martin, I signed up via above and awaiting for your approval & detail

•••
Via above??
Usually you have to sign up at rookmedia before using above..

•••
How is it compared to other parking services? any one used it. looking for feedback

•••
•••
•••
Michael straight away denied my application. I have 2+ years of experience working with parkingcompanies. Avagera revenue is $250-500 per company

•••
Michael straight away denied my application. I have 2+ years of experience working with parkingcompanies. Avagera revenue is $250-500 per company

what do you mean?? Denied your application??
You had signup rookmedia but rejected or suspended??

•••
"We have carefully reviewed your application and we are sorry to say that we are unable to accept you as a member of ourparking program at this time."

THIS IS WHAT MICHAEL WROTE

Last edited:
•••
what do you mean?? Denied your application??
You had signup rookmedia but rejected or suspended??
So, may I know what is your quality requirement or IP/per day requirement to be Your member of your website?

I only Have 1000IP/per day with around 50 domains, am I suitable for your quality requirement?
:bingo:

•••
So, may I know what is your quality requirement or IP/per day requirement to be Your member of your website?

I only Have 1000IP/per day with around 50 domains, am I suitable for your quality requirement?
:bingo:

Hey guys... Please understand that it's certainly not in our best interest to decline account applications from potential clients who would prove to be solid partners. That said though - we receive a lot of applications, and the team does its best to analyze all info to the best of their capabilities.

You know I'm on here - so just send me a PM or email to [email protected] and I'll look into it for you.

Thanks,
Joe

•••
i have some hospital/ health domain not related with beauty and weight loss.. so i can't find a good category on rookmedia.. is better not park here this kind of domain because don't you have good ad partner?
or which is a good category?

•••
i have some hospital/ health domain not related with beauty and weight loss.. so i can't find a good category on rookmedia.. is better not park here this kind of domain because don't you have good ad partner?
or which is a good category?

Hi Pablo,

The UI categories do not reflect whether we have a "good ad partner" for a particular category. As most know, we use the best of breed Tier 1 feed which has the largest category reach and depth of advertisers. The UI categories are for your own tracking and are not linked to the backend.

Specifically, beauty and weight loss are categories our feed works perfectly well with. PM me if you have further questions.

Thank you,
Joe

•••
I left a domain with a big expiring traffic as a test in Rookmedia, after making 800 dollars, I cant log-in my account and the support wont respond, It is been at least 4 days since I sent an email to them.

Do not trust them. Pffff. I was expecting better.

•••
I got payment from rookmedia yesterday via wire transfer.

Thanks Rookmedia

•••
@acid_code have you tried other alternative emails. Try getting in touch with Simon, his contact is list on the website, you can also send him an IM via Skype.

•••
I'm Waiting the January 2013 payout.. i select paypal and i'm over 20$... this would be my first payout..
When would be sent?

•••
@acid_code have you tried other alternative emails. Try getting in touch with Simon, his contact is list on the website, you can also send him an IM via Skype.

Or as my message says to another member just above your post, ping me at [email protected] or PM, and I'll look into whatever I can for you...

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

I'm Waiting the January 2013 payout.. i select paypal and i'm over 20$... this would be my first payout..
When would be sent?

Hi Pablo,

The minimum payout for Paypal is $50. Please send me a PM if you have any further questions on this.

Thank you - Joe

•••
I wanted to let everyone know our new user-interface is scheduled for release on Monday, March 18th.

New key elements include:

Complete redesign
Direct contact to your account manager (my picture staring at you for those lucky enough to be under my care)
Bulk domain look-up
For-sale feature setting per domain
Faster

Send me a PM or email to [email protected] with any questions or if you need an account.

Joe

•••
•••
could You also send me one? Thanks in advance!

•••
Thanks for the kind words Makis! If you ping me your mail I would be happy to see if we can do something to win over the rest of the portfolio as well ;)
Me may register at RookMedia.net this way a few weeks but not still receive response from RookMedia.net
Thanks,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back