IT.COM

RookMedia.net ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just got an e-mail from them asking if i want to switch from Sedo to them(parking). Any reviews?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For me, the income for the last time from the DS worst years 10 years in business...

•••
For me, the income for the last time from the DS worst years 10 years in business...

could you provide more detail?
many things are changed during the last 10 years..
if you watch the ads for "cloud storage" niche you surely see that the trend is going up with DS and with all other parking places...
just a sample for asking better detail.. i'm always attracted by exerienced domainers but we need useful comment

•••
same domains, traffic, parking places and low payment DS...for my account in above.com its best voodoo, bodis, DS...my experian domainers

Last edited:
•••
same domains, traffic, parking places and low payment DS...for my account in above.com its best voodoo, bodis, DS...my experian domainers

this could be true..
IMHO nowadays when you choose DS you need to have a reason to do that , otherwise PC or voodoo are better as auto optimizer

•••
DS It also optimizes, but probably worse...

•••
DS It also optimizes, but probably worse...
i do not think worse.. but surely slower and in a different manner, if you find a way to put this manner more efficent than others you will see that DS is better than others for some domain :)

this is true for my experience

•••
...low payment - wors optimize...sometime my acount manager optimize portfolio, but his work is not the best...:))

•••
...low payment - wors optimize...sometime my acount manager optimize portfolio, but his work is not the best...:))
who is your account manager?
are you in touch with him?

•••
Henry Hsu
yes
sorry im dont stay here now, go in holyday...

•••
•••
Do you guys at DS think of partnership with Payoneer to boraden the payment options, like Voodoo which has it? My Paypal was disabled, wires and checks are to expensive and Payoneer fees are 1% only, the parking company can pay via Direct deposit through US payment service. Last week I was in contact with InternetTraffic staff and they told me they are thinking of implying Payoneer as payment option in the future.

•••
I have an account of ROOKMEDIA

Last edited:
•••
Do you guys at DS think of partnership with Payoneer to boraden the payment options, like Voodoo which has it? My Paypal was disabled, wires and checks are to expensive and Payoneer fees are 1% only, the parking company can pay via Direct deposit through US payment service. Last week I was in contact with InternetTraffic staff and they told me they are thinking of implying Payoneer as payment option in the future.
a good idea!

•••

Hi Decades,

thanks for the idea, we will consider it further down the road. At the moment we are working day and night with implementing the best practices between Rook and DS, in order to give the best of both worlds to our clients no matter if they park on Rook or DS. Once we have that under control we will work on further improvements, like for instance making payouts easier. Feedback is always greatly appreciated. Thanks

•••
do they pay on time - because your other company domainsponsor sure does not !!!

•••
Lol.
I'm member of domain sponsor by 5 years ago and they never miss a payout for the 7th.
Sometimes they pay the 6th

Never got a problem

•••
Hi Wolfgang, unfortunately the 7th was a Sunday this month so payments will only go out today as banks do not handle payment requests over the weekend. You will have your payment shortly.

•••
never ever past the 7th - everything good doesn't last !

you never ever paid later than the 7th - look at the records !!

do you want me to publish screenshots from the past 10 years to proof this ???

•••
ok if u want to show..
this month i already got my payment :)

•••
just a follow-up : payment was received yesterday .

•••
Looking forward to testing the new DomainSponsor platform. Can you tell me if we will still have the ability to do domain optimization manually? Such as setting relevent keywords, changing lander designs etc.

When will the new platform be completed?

•••
Looking forward to testing the new DomainSponsor platform. Can you tell me if we will still have the ability to do domain optimization manually? Such as setting relevent keywords, changing lander designs etc.

When will the new platform be completed?

And you can trust the we are looking forward to launching it!
You will be able to set keywords yourself and change landers, just as before. The difference will be a cleaner, more up to date interface on the outside. Under the hood, you will have a best of, of both Rook Media and Domain Sponsor - all run on an ad feed that makes up more than 50% of the total domain channel. Would love to share more details, but until launch this is all I can say.

Stay tuned :)

•••
Something is wrong with their system,I tried them few days back and got 920 hits in 3 days but no clicks!

•••
you have to wait.. tipically rookmedia show more traffic than other services but for many domain it's incredible the revenues!
but u need to wait for the optimization :)
with some of my domains i got many good surprises

•••
during last 2 days if i type rookmedia.net to log into my account i got the page shown above.
if i type my user + password the system says that all is wrong..
is that a correct site?

after i tried to log in from this link in my history:
partner.rookmedia.net/Reports

and all is perfect like before..

what is that page?
is a phishing tecnique or maybe just the new plaftorm not ready yet?

Attachments

• Schermata 2014-09-18 a 20.28.33.png
    Schermata 2014-09-18 a 20.28.33.png
    228 KB · Views: 83
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back